Son, get in here, we need to talk

>Son, get in here, we need to talk.
>We've seen those nasty things you've been writing on the Internet. Saying you want to gas all Jews and blacks, that you want Hitler to come back to life, and sending death threats to innocents.
>What are you thinking? Do you want to get in trouble with the FBI?
>Also, you seem to... worship a green cartoon frog?
>You shouldn't be hanging with that Sup Forums crowd, they're a sick bunch.
>You may think they're your friends, but they're not. They're just wackos on the Internet, wasting their lives
>I had to work hard to get through life, and what do you do? Just be a loser.
>You're punished, no computer or Internet for the next five months. We've scheduled and appointment with the psychologist. Maybe that'll give you some time to think about what you did.
>We're starting to worry about you... to think, our little baby boy might be a SOCIOPATH. *breaks down into tears*

How do you respond to this?

If you're so conserned why are you smiling?

I wish I had a dad. I feel just like a nigger.

FPWP

SPBP

>I had to work hard to get through life, and what do you do? Just be a loser.

Are you jealous?

b-but dad!! I-it really is the Jews!!

>It is too late mother, father, for I have seen that which cannot be described. I have gazed into the abyss and the abyss has gazed back into me. I await the reckoning and take great joy in the knowledge that it is coming. There is nothing you can do. Let the purging days come soon and steadfast.

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OFF MUM AND MAKE ME TENDIES BITCH!!

Why are you at my house telling me I am grounded from using the computer? How the fuck do you even know what I have been doing on the internet?

You can't tell me what to do. I'll light the house on fire while you sleep.

my dad has looked through Sup Forums when I leave it open on the office browser

>"why do you look at all that white power redneck bullshit, nigger this nigger that stuff?"
>"heh...it's just a discussion forum"

Nah, it's pretty accurate

You're just a faggot like OP who needs muh green text faggotry in your fun board XD

>>You're punished, no computer or Internet for the next five months. We've scheduled and appointment with the psychologist. Maybe that'll give you some time to think about what you did.

Ok.

>go to psychologist
>terrorize it every session
>give it an open window into my mind
>in a couple months I'm on government autismbux and I can fight the kikes all I want for the rest of my life

Why, you just kill them, just like a proper sociopath!

Sometimes I wonder if it would be worth it to go all-in and just see if it's possible to land on autismbux. I think it's my back-up plan if everything else goes wrong.

>tfw visit parents' place for dinner yesterday
>tfw they start talking shit about Brexit
Just recently I've finally started experiencing the pain of having to hide my power level

my parents never had any meaningful talk with me. ever.

I don't have to, my parents died 11 years ago you normie.

Jokes on you, I grew up in the NatSoc household.

I know I could get it, but I'm considering death instead. Funny how life works.

>MFW tried to move out twice
>MFW both times fail miserly

fucking credit based society, and fuck my parents and school for not even trying to teach me anything about actual adulthood.

Might as well get the bux to lazy off on if it's possible. See pic related.

What are you doing in my house mom and dad?

thanks dad now I can be a productive member of society like God intended

IT'S NOT A PHASE DAD

THIS IS THE REAL ME

>How do you respond to this?
Ok first off why are you two together? You split up 26 years ago and barely speak to each other.

Second, satire aside, both of you agree with me on most of this stuff and have both recently told me you're happy that I'm no longer a naive idealist leftie nutter. What's with the sudden turn-around?

Third, I'm a grown man - you guys can't make appointments for me, and you certainly can't kick me off the internet when the account's under my name and I pay the fucking bill.

Lastly, yes I do pretty much worship a cartoon frog. Take a seat and let me tell you all about the miracle of meme magic.

I think a nordic prison would be a better place to lazy off.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to do anything grand or in the name of nationalism because if I did, they probably would be compelled to send me back to the USA in order to discourage copycats

That's true. At least you can easily get guns and all that. Also a lot more of those liberal babies to laugh at in public.

What are you both doing in my house

>minor detected
I'll do whatever I want in the house that I pay for, on the computer I paid for, using the internet that I pay for.

Sociopath isnt a real medical condition MOM!
Are you trying to holocaust me again?

Stay strong, I know the feel too well.

By not being underage

You're both dead. What the fuck is this, some kind of scrooge deal with 3 ghosts? I thought it said enough when I didnt show up at either of your funerals.

Maybe you should have adopted a white baby if you wanted your lives to go well

>mfw accidentally left Sup Forums open one time
>mfw mom asks to use my computer to print some stuff out
>mfw she sees it
>mfw questions me about it
>mfw I tell her I only come on here to make fun of racists and call americans fat
>mfw she laughs, but she knows it isn't true

>and what do you do? Just be a loser.
Shit got too real.

>tfw mom has told me she dreams of killing soros and merkel
is good feel

I'd think you would do time in the place that you committed crime in.

I notice a lot of non Jew baby boomers love jews and sing their praises whenever you try to critize them and this is true of left and right leaning boomers. Why is this?

>mom is an undercover trumpkin
>redpill her on EU, muslims, etc
>dad is a bernout
>redpill him on gun control

It's like your arguments aren't persuasive enough that you learn to raise your own parents.

>How do you respond to this?
Gas the kikes. Race war now.

Alright well enjoy making the payments on the rental properties yourself, I'm sure mr goyberg will let you be delinquent on a payment or two! If you can't respect yourself or what the future plans for you then I'm out.

Stepfather is moderately red pilled, so I know he wouldn't care. Mother is lib but not aggressively so, she mostly supports my political opinions and just stupidly wants a woman president.

My mom told me today that she literally can't take any more redpills. She's getting too depressed.

Amen.

>I think a nordic prison would be a better place to lazy off.

Yes, they are great.
Nice, clean and you get to study stuff at a university level if qualified.
And as a added bonus, they are extremely culturally enriched!
Serbians, Somalians, Pakistanis will all share their unique ethnic culture and quirks.
Truly a great way to broaden your horizon.

Amen

>tfw ur redpills are so smooth and subtle everyone you care about is, to some good degree, redpilled

feels good being great

Because they are his ancestors, can you say the same?

Figured that out all by yourself. did you?

Good thing I actually have my own place and am not a total autist.

>>I had to work hard to get through life, and what do you do? Just be a loser.
>How do I respond to this?

By killing yourself, OP. If you live with your parents you should at least be working and contributing something to the household.