Police Called to 3rd Grade Party because Brownies are racist

philly.com/philly/education/20160629_Why_police_were_called_to_a_South_Jersey_third_grade_class_party.html?mobi=true

A third grader interpreted brownies as "racist" informed her teacher and the teacher was obligated to call the police.

The young man who brought the brownies was questioned by police for 15 minutes. No charges filed.

Philadelphia /pols/ what the Fuck happened to your town?

The cradle of American Liberty is a progressive shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlik_Morozov
youtube.com/watch?v=xChORIKcAcg
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/manchester/6047514.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol we live in a totalitarian police state
>totalitarian even children must obey """""anti-racist"""" dictate
>even brownies must be investigated seriously by all authorities
>police must respond and grilll the suspects, a third grade child
The next step will be political commisars with quotas

This is what they did in the Soviet Union and in Cambodia. They turn the brats into informants and the adults are to terrified to do anything to stop it because behind that brat is a cop.

It used to be the weird people that home schooled. Now seems crazy to send a kid to public school

Sending one's child to public school has been an act of cruelty for some time now.

I am no longer surprised by these kinds of things.

>the teacher was obligated to call the police

WHY

The teacher should have been charged with wasting police time

a kid made a complaint because of something racial, or something they thought was racial. so the teacher had to probably because of some zero tolerance rule

Americucks lmao

>the teacher was obligated to call the police

These types of people that waste the police's time should be arrested.

aren't you leafs taking field trips to mosques?

It's probably the law.

to be fair brownies are pretty fucking rancid

Brownies will now be called "chocolate flavored flour and sugar bars" as to not offend.

> a leaf

why do people take pride in being fucking stupid

How you like your brownies senpai?

For me? I like them with Peanut Butter in the middle.

Don't you faggots boast about how free you are and how much you're not like sjw Europe? You 60% white Americucks aren't fooling anyone.

>This is what they did in the Soviet Union
source?

>The increased police involvement follows a May 25 meeting among the Collingswood Police Department, school officials, and representatives from the Camden County Prosecutor's Office, where school officials and police both said they were told to report to police any incidents that could be considered criminal, including what Police Chief Kevin Carey called anything "as minor as a simple name-calling incident that the school would typically handle internally."

>The police and schools were also advised that they should report "just about every incident" to the New Jersey Division of Child Protection and Permanency, Carey said.

Christ, find the people who pushed this and hang them.

>A third grader interpreted brownies as "racist" informed her teacher and the teacher was obligated to call the police.
I MEAN YOU GUYS TOTALLY UTOPIAN USEFUL IDIOTS SCUMBAGS.

>america

lol, americans are so pathethic it evens hurts to watch

>How you like your brownies

I like 'em broken and willing to work in my fields for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.

>chocolate

That's racist.

African America chocolate flour and sugar bars you racist

> union jack flag

RACIST REEEE

Says the basement dwelling virgin autist

i like mine with gooey white chocolate chips in the middle :3333

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlik_Morozov

our public schools have been a joke for some time, thats no secret.

Maybe you leafs are more free than us. Free to watch your country burn as the Africans you paid to fight the fire stand around jerking off.

found the brownie in this thread.

How did you get so far north, Leroy? Steal a car and successfully run from the police and now you're hiding out in Canada?

Don't worry lad, soon you'll be taking in the Mexicans. Also, we are more free then Europe considering we can bash commie heads in at a rally and get away with it, that and own weaponry to protect from niggers.

Why are you so mad hahaha.

Bin that brownie faggot

>Maybe you leafs are more free than us.

Lel. no. The only thing saving Canada is that most people in this country are far too mediocre to become dangerous fanatics. They'll bore you with their idiotic opinions, but they won't try to kill you over them.

Grew up in this town when it was still working glass/a little ghetto. This kind of thing only started happening once all of the yuppies and and hispters starting moving in, looking to enjoy the town's older architecture/train line/etc. Properties values shot up, and I was able to sell the rowhome I inherited from my mom for more than twice of what she paid for it... Looking for a better place these days.

kek
underrated

What part of that sounded mad? learn to bantz

>teacher was obligated

And here it is again. The cultural marxist, radical left approach that an individual has no free agency and is bound by external forces outside of their control. Why does the teacher not just "teach"? Have the kids talk as to why they percieve the world as they do. Its not like they were doing anything more impprtant: the fucker brought in brownies for a party for godsakes.

But no. Muslims kill and rape because they are "commanded" to do so by their culture. Blacks kill and rape and murder because they are "oppressed" in to doing it by the system. Nobody is an individual, they are all collective.

My wife's son loves his cosmic brownies.

Fuck the kids, fuck Kenney, fuck the soda tax, fuck that city. Btw best cheese steaks are at mama's pizza on Belmont ave.

cosmic brownies are utter plebeian tier

Dont even fucking joke about that Leafbro, theres a high probability itll evebtually happen. Then some whale will identify as it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlik_Morozov
>one person did, therefore its a norm

>american """"news"""""""""""

those things are fucking disgusting. They sell them at the .99 cent store.

That's like mexican-tier "snack food"

>t. the niggest brownie

Did you even read the article, idiot?

"The cult had a huge impact on the moral norms of generations of children, who were encouraged to inform on their parents."

Your joking right ? Hoax?
Not even niggers are this stupid ? R-Right?

Didn't Maoist China do that with the Red Guards?

I like protein brownies

Now that's a new level of cuck.
USA is pushing hard to reach Canada/Sweden levels of cuckedness.

Peanut butter in the middle? That's racist, you mean like a brazilian is dark on the outside but like an aboriginal on the inside, racist!

Racism does not exist

people are losing their minds, this has to stop

schools have ridiculous zero tolerance rules and police are way too involved with discipline. its not hard to believe at all.

It's like this everywhere in the US.

If he wasn't racist before he certainly is now. At least he got red pulled at a young age.

BAN ASSUALT DESSERTS

>"The cult had a huge impact on the moral norms of generations of children, who were encouraged to inform on their parents."
So? Any source to see the deggre in wich it was sucessfull?

Hitler Youth did the same.

forgive me, I have signed myself up for Trudeau re-education camp. I will soon learn that, in fact, it was a Muslim African American woman that invented so-called "brownies"

/tg/ is my primary board, here's an amusing anecdote.

Red pilled*

Fucking auto correct

Yes.
Pretty much all communist/marxist countries did it.

pls no bully

>brownies will be renamed "coloreds" within your lifetime

>> source

Read a fucking history book dumbass. Read two

you take a break from fucking your dog to post that?

It's like 1984.
here's a quote:
>They had played a similar trick with the instinct of parenthood. The family could not actually be abolished, and, indeed, people were encouraged to be fond of their children, in almost the old-fashioned way. The children, on the other hand, were systematically turned against their parents and taught to spy on them and report their deviations. The family had become in effect an extension of the Thought Police. It was a device by means of which everyone could be surrounded night and day by informers who knew him intimately.

If I'm the niggest brownie then I'd be the whitest person if I lived in america

DESIGNATED

Did he say something like "I don't like brownies"?
That's probably word for word what he said.

Has Sup Forums ever had carrot cake brownies?

hi

>So? Any source to see the deggre in wich it was sucessfull?

If you can't even learn to spell, how can you be expected to properly evaluate historical evidence? You sound as if you're just another suburban fanboy for the Soviet Union in any case.

I'm not gonna read a book about internal USSR politics just to prove YOUR point.

Why the fuck is shit so retarded.

Don't insult Kek

>Hitler Youth did the same.
Actually all of our PSD's tell a different story.
Do you believe the winners or the people who were there?

Everything else is racist, why wouldnt brownies be?

why don't you just read the fucking article you illiterate fucking leaf

>A third grader interpreted brownies as "racist" informed her teacher and the teacher was obligated to call the police.

These kids are not 100% reliable on the "don't shit your pants" at that point. What the fuck is this about listening to their "interpretations" of sociopolitical phenomena?

because niggers

LOL, police coming to get racist kids? Is this a joke? Detention isn't the furthest extent they take it to?

Niggers from space.

How the fuck is a third grader going to call somethig racist? Most adults don't even know what that word means.

>I don't like brownies

I never made that connection before but that's hilarious and I'm going to use it against black people now. Talk about a self fulfilled prophecy.

then don't try to participate when the adults are talking, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=xChORIKcAcg

This right here.
That town has some BS law that every incident no matter how small must be reported.

I think he read it in 1984 and is applying it where it seems fitting.. I think you caught him in his bullshit though.

Didn't Hitler say something to the effect that the opinions of parents were irrelevant as long as the State could teach the children?

I like mine with a pink pussy.
Wait, that doesn't work.

those look good af

Nah m8, It was a dumb ass 10 year old and an even dumber borard of ed. It's not the teachers fault. She had to do it.

Did you guys know a brownie made without chocolate
is called a blondie?

You racists can't keep getting away with this.

>LOL, police coming to get racist kids? Is this a joke?

It happens in Bongland:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/manchester/6047514.stm

Settle down. Where does it say exactly what he said?

>I think he read it in 1984 and is applying it where it seems fitting.. I think you caught him in his bullshit though.

I provided the fucking source. Can't you read?

WE

Stop being such a faggot, little debbie is delicious. The original brownie with walnuts is delishous.