Has anyone here ever been in an elevator/behind someone in line/or just near someone in an aisle that farts and doesn't...

Has anyone here ever been in an elevator/behind someone in line/or just near someone in an aisle that farts and doesn't say excuse me? We've all been there, we've all dealt with the smell.

Well what if I told you that farting in public is illegal in florida?

Honestly it should be everywhere and I think this isn't brought to the attention enough. You're literally eating shit when you sniff a fart. You're being molested against your will.

Well I say no more, I say we take to twitter with the hashtag, NoMoreFartingInPublic

I also have an idea of how people can prove someone farted in public.

Whats this idea you say? Well basically its a gopro set up around your crouch region that can record heat signatures. So if someone farts in a public place and you call them on it and they say they didn't you can take them to court with proof.

Of course this will have to be done at least one time in court for it to become illegal in other states besides florida.

>but op why do this, why are you being a faggot?

Why not? its funny as fuck and you'll see news stories bout farts. It will show just how low our media will go for a story.

#NoMoreFartingInPublic

Make it trend!

Also when you do make sure you add a story like

>was just in line in walmart behind this woman and smelt a rancid smell, at this point I knew what was happening and I felt like my nose was being raped #NoMoreFartingInPublic

Or I am sure you guys can make up a better story.

Lets do this!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J1r5xtV_AUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wanting to ban cute girls farting in public

No.

yes i do, its disgusting and vial.

Checked
Witnessed

>vial

This post was brought to you by a homophobe

Great thread.

How? I never mentioned anything bout gay people. Get lost. This is about your nose, and how its constantly raped in stores, elevators, any public place that is in doors. This is literally worse then cigarettes.

I have a fart fetish so I have paid for girls to fart on me.

I would ban them from farting EVER you sick fuck... And create nanobots that digest food for them and break waste down into odorless particles which are excreted via urine.

Farting rules in prison are pretty hardcore, you have to sit on the toilet and flush the fart, or fart into the intake vent.

People who don't get killed sometimes

Ok, so thats in your private home, I am talking about in public.

>gopro that can record heat signatures
Lmao

If you invented such a thing, why aren't you selling it? You'd be making more money than the company which peddles FLIR.

Why are Sup Forumstards so mentally impaired and ignorant about technology?

youtu.be/J1r5xtV_AUA

I haven't made it. I said someone should make it.

No I haven't

I'd take a nice vial of some nice butt air from your sister m8

She fucks niggers, you want that nigger stench?

Thats another valid point, nigger farts are so much worse then normal farts. Well if you made farts illegal in public everywhere, no more would we have to deal with nigger farts.

Oh and what about illegal mexican farts? They constantly eat foods that make there farts disgusting. They would be so much worse.

>someone's going to build a cheap diy version of a really expensive modern thermal camera, which somehow detects extremely minor fluctuations in temperature just so stormfag racists can post a fart hashtag and troll le liberals

Lmao the people on this board are severely retarded mouthbreathers or 12 year old children

stormfag racists? no its not just about racism, its about disgusting smells coming from peoples asses, doesn't matter the race, its vial/disgusting/rude/rancid and whatever else you can throw in tho the mix. It rapes your nose, and you can't do anything about it. What if the person has a disease where you breathe in the fart and all of a sudden you contract said disease from it?

You are not looking at the larger picture. We need to ban farting in public, not just for adults, but for our kids, for our grand kids, for future generations.

Again not about race, so fuck off.

also, I just noticed you're from mexico.

Scared about not being able to go in public anymore from your rancid gas cause you eat food that gives you rancid gas?

Guess you shoulda thought about this.

>not just about race
>not about race
Pick one

Call me back when you assemble your R&D team to develop this pixie dust thermal diy camera, le ruseman

Scared little mexican is scared that he won't be able to eat spicy food anymore.

Why does she fuck niggers? Is your family white trash?

Just her.

Beat her.

kill her user

>tfw literally gas myself in front of hot bitches

Only females care about this shit.

>australia
to the trash it goes, you're opinions are invalid here, move along.

Don't forget to ban sweaty and unshowered people.

one at a time

I prefer to do it on escalators and have others travel into my vapors. Welcome to the machine.

You will be caught and you will be punished.