EL CLÁSICO ALEMAN

EL CLÁSICO ALEMAN

RB LEIPZIG - FC BAYERN
0 - 0

Second half about to start. Bayern once again buying the ref to try and avoid defeat at the hands of the BASED RED BULLS OF FAIR PLAY.

thread #2

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14239323
zeit.de/sport/2014-12/felix-zwayer-urteil-dfb-hoyzer-schiedsrichter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off rangnigger

>de gay

Watching the London Six Day

rangnick did nothing wrong

No one has answered my question yet.

I want Vidal to die on the pitch

>Bayern had the first chance but they didn't pay enough so here have 2 Leipzig chances

the state of ARD...

that dude looks so fucking bavarian, just like Müller, typical bavarian farmer face

german ppl

it's random you dunce

Fuck off cuck

>swede in charge of asking stupid questions

he's from Leipzig

German football federation hasn't heard about the concept of seeding?

Is Keita good? Never seen the guy play. Obviously he must be good Jürgen wouldn’t by a flop now would he? Would he?

ikr

Will the ref survive getting out of Leipzig after this match?

He's clearly paid off.

The three blacks of Leipzig are all pretty good desu. Keita, Augustin and Bruma. All based.

I just hope there's nobody ITT who genuinely believes Red Bull can win this

nice hebe loli

If the ref wasn't friends with Uli it would already be 1-0 and Vidal would have a red

Yes, Klopp is known for only getting the cream of the crop of Bundesliga players, like Karius, Matip or Klavan

Heynckes taking a halftime shit

what happens if they draw?

penalty shootout

i know who that woman is though

>Heynckes literally dying on the bench

he has to give his life for those bayern shitheads ;_;

bayern advances

HAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED RED BULL

extra time
eventually penalties

They need good old Timo Werner to come in to save the day. I dont see any other chance that RaBa will win this othweise

no

Bayern pay one of the opposing players to miss their penalty, like with Dante, Loddar etc in the past, happens all the time

>el clasico
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

1. You get 10000 dollars and a night with three cute kpop girls

2. Vidal gets a career ending injury on the field tonight

Pick

Never understood the meme
Gets a freakish amount of dribbles for a central midfielder and is an occasional blooter man
Looks shit when his team has possession

tip top kek

Is Rot Weiss Essen the best team to go watch if I live in Belgium and what a traditional German atmosphere?

Bartels has to moderate the Red Bull Weihnachtsfeier or something like that

that's it lol

kek

>RED
HAHAHAHAHA

Oh boi jas

why are you laughing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
this one poster predicting this

lmao this ref
next level

gz uli, you did it

R E F B A L L
E
F
B
A
L
L

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because a Lepzig is finished.

this is why I hate bauern

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
KOMMENTATOR IS MAD AS FUCK
HAHAHAHAHA

Ref should take it more slowly. Its getting kinda obvious

I pick no.2

REDbullen

>nigger can't follow simple rules and gets mad
every time

How is Keita that dumb

I think RB got robbed of the pen but that's the most blatant yellow imaginable

This tastes so good mhhh

>DFB
German football needs to be more competetive, we need more teams who can challenge Bayern
>also DFB
*destroys all competetive teams who challenge Bayern with refball*

Bravo

>muh refball
nice small club mentality you cucks

Warum sind Neger immer so dumm?

und raus mit dir

strawpoll.me/14239323

Isn't this the ref the other ref complained about?

Come to Fortuna, Abi
We even have the nextBelgian GOAT Benito Raman

lol stupid nigger

>commentator saying Keita didn't deserve this
maybe he shouldn't have done 2 obvious yellow challenges then

KEITA DIN DU NUFFIN

>le no VAR at the Cup

lol DFB, you so random xDDDD

>But the real beginning of Felix Zwayer's career has a stain. It's about his role in the Hoyzer scandal. And about the role of the DFB, which in May 2006 pronounced a harsh verdict against Zwayer. The DFB kept it a secret. He thus covered one of his most successful referees. And endangers Zwayer's integrity and that of the association.

>Zwayer was line judge of Robert Hoyzer, who manipulated several matches of the Second League, the Regional League and the DFB Cup in 2004 for months. For penalties and other favours, Hoyzer was bribed by betting scammers with money and other things. He was sentenced to two years and five months in prison.

>Zwayer was also under suspicion, the public prosecutor's office searched his apartment. But while Hoyzer was banned for life by the DFB, Zwayer was reminded that he got the Hoyzer case underway with other referees. But that is only part of the truth. The DFB had a different picture of its referee. This is the result of the judgement (on >the document):

>vidal off
we won't see a red card today

Please stop pretending to be me

Get the other nigger off before he does something dumb

Maybe Tolisso shouldn't have done obvious yellow challenges if he didn't want to be ca-... oh, nevermind

>neger makes an obvious blunder and gets an obvious card
>m-muh refball
kids, your rage is blinding you

>
>Felix Zwayer has behaved in a "grossly unsportsmanlike manner". "Felix Zwayer is believed not to have opposed Robert Hoyzer's first attempt at recruiting in the manner expected by a fair referee and accepted the money." Zwayer "did not report the known manipulations of Robert Hoyzer to the DFB for a longer period of time". Before the SV Wuppertal v. Werder Bremen amateurs in May 2004 Zwayer accepted 300 Euro from Hoyzer to "avoid critical situations for the Wuppertal SV as assistant referee".

>The judgement was handed down by Munich criminal judge Rainer Koch, who was responsible for this at the DFB. It also recognises that Zwayer contributed to the clarification of the case and that no intentional errors could be proven to him. But the wording and the verdict leave no doubt: The DFB believes that it has accepted bribes. This apparent detail was previously unknown to football fans and clubs.

german source: zeit.de/sport/2014-12/felix-zwayer-urteil-dfb-hoyzer-schiedsrichter

Boateng might fuck up.

this commentator is soooooo mad right now

The ultimate banter would be to sub in Riberyand have him punch or spit at somebody, just to show everyone Bayern are untouchable.

FICK DIE BAUERN-HURENKINDER!

he reported it and did everything he could and was still suspended for more than 6 months.
Maybe he gets pushed by some people but he was punished for doing the right thing already

Why isnt there dfb pokal in free tv lads?

dubs for penalies

ARD

>domarboll
Sad!

The ref killed this match
What a shame, it was great fun.

Now it's just garbage.

Bayern are truly the Jews of football. You can do what you want, they always win in the end.

>all this racism
That’s it for me in this thread.
Looking forward to tomorrow when the racists have left

>Lewa falls 10 seconds after the contact

Lel

Italian League has surpassed you by miles

>all these plebs watching Staatsfernsehen instead of sky

nobody cares

>unironically paying more money than required to watch uli buy the ref

>Italian League has surpassed you by miles
Nobody denies this.

Coman really is the embodiment of pace nigger