/nba/ General: Nike Curse EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NYPost_Lewis/status/923235220761006080
youtu.be/HFB9j45YBd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So between Tatum and Jaylen, are the Celts set at #1 seed for the next 10 years?

>Whiteside out
>Waiters has an ankle injury
>Dragic has a thigh injury
W-we'll win tonight r-right guys?

Cute little kid, wish I was a baller

someone make that cowboy people "to be continued" anime meme with this picture

You wouldn't have won even with a fully healthy squad, Pop will likely take it easy on your second stringers and try out some groovy line ups and schemes though.

/r/ing this

i like this op, may i post in this general?

>someone make that cowboy people "to be continued" anime meme with this picture

>avatar-fagging
>in regular season

This picture is not fucking funny
or amusing
or even good at trolling people

It is 10000% Reddit and you're a scumfuck faggot for spamming it

You should be banned for pretty much avatarfagging

Kill yourself

he stole cherry gimmick of quoting peoples dumb shit. he no barrelold and nothing anybody does here is original. these niggas just riding barry's wave

>Sources close to the Nets are worried that D'Angelo Russell's knee issues are a major issue for the star guard, Russell also suffered from knee issues in Los Angeles
>Russell will sit out tonight's game vs Cavs with what's being called a right knee sprain

L M A O
M
A
O

Nets management is fucking retarded

source?

>dlo semites BTFO
lmao

twitter.com/NYPost_Lewis/status/923235220761006080

i want to give up desu, first lin now this
i might go back to watching the knicks

29/10/9*

*against phoenix

Inside the NBA tonight, who is hype?
I hope they mention my boy LM.

Playing the long game and don't want the cavs to crush his confidence

>Lamar Odom thinks Nick Young should have fought D'Angelo Russell

>“If I was Nick Young, I would’ve put my hands on him. And I was expecting motherf*ckers on the team to put their hands on him. That would’ve showed camaraderie.”

Which one of last night's games should I watch?

Cavs Bulls out of the question.

Is this the season of injuries?

so wtf is he playing or not playing, ffs brooklyn.

If your excuse isnt "I already watched the Bulls game", then watch the bulls game

i remember before the draft one scout said implied that it looked like d'angelo had degenerative knees, calling him "brandon roy like" in the way he moved on the court, citing lack of athleticism that he had in high school which suddenly disappeared

feels bad...he's a little slow basketball iq wise but he's a nice kid, big heart

I already watched it

this has been a really shitty season for injuries already

sup /nba/. we gonna destroy tha raptorz 2day

lins was the funniest

1. lin
2. hayward
3. bookers injury scare

NBA BROADCASTING RANKINGS
1. TNT
2. FOX
3. ESPN/ABC
4. NBCSN

Damn i was really liking his game as of late.

>This picture is not fucking funny
>or amusing
>or even good at trolling people
>It is 10000% Reddit and you're a scumfuck faggot for spamming it
>You should be banned for pretty much avatarfagging
>Kill yourself

>he stole cherry gimmick of quoting peoples dumb shit. he no barrelold and nothing anybody does here is original. these niggas just riding barry's wave

Men shut the fuck up

Watching Nets Magic

>Canada

So why is this general so awful? Does the NBA just attract faggots?

NBA fanbase has the youngest and blackest fans.

based curry

Is it /ouryear/?

It's hard to find any place to discuss the NBA that's half decent. Basketball Insiders forum reads pretty much exactly like this one and the NBA subreddit is awful, not sure about anyone else's but my teams individual subreddit is full of delusion and shit takes. Any YouTube comment section on basketball is just black kids avatarfagging.

It's the shittiest fanbase out of all the sports I follow beyond any shadow of a doubt.

>some lelker fan posts fake news about dlo's knees and then puts one legit line at the end
>Dumb /nba/ members eat it up without even looking for a source
/nba/ truly are fishies.

I just realized that KD was actually happy to get thrown out with Curry during the Memphis game LMFAO, he's taking being a bandwagon follower to a next level

If you could Pick between Jimmy Butler or Demar DeRozan who would you Pick

Is Ball going to get the ass eating of a lifetime tonight?

My team's subreddit is decent, a lot of circlejerking (as expected) but also some legit discussion

IDK about that though, NFL fans are pretty annoying too

He's going to struggle to defend Beal, they might hide him on Porter like the Celts did with IT.

he a rookie already living in all the players and fans' heads rent-free

This

RealGM is a nice alternative. There are some delusional hot takes but at least people get called out for their bullshit without having a safe space to lean upon.

Are you a fan of your team more or its players

100% my team. Kobe is long gone ;-;

derozan

Over or under 80%?

Anyone to blame for GSW's indifferent start? KD? Curry? Ego? Physical issues?

Spurs fan so I feel like I've been spoiled with great continuity, for the most part our core players will retire here and Pop and the coaching staff are an institution. If I woke up tomorrow and Kawhi, Parker, Ginobli, Mills, Green and Pop were all gone it wouldn't be the same Spurs, not sure I'd watch games.

They lost to the Lakers and Spurs in blowouts this time last year, it's the regular season and the first week of it. By the playoffs you'll be back to talking about how unfair they are.

Any time an attempt to discuss basketball is made here, either it's ignored or there's some bullshit meme response which only 13 year old autists could possibly find funny. But what else would you expect from this place.

Jimmy B.

Who do you think is going to play the monsters in Space Jam 2?

It's easier to discuss the basketball video game/fast food here than it is to discuss basketball. The only things that get responses here are avatarfagging and pretending to be retarded. You essentially have to be a cartoon character to get feedback here. This is the shitposting general.

I know it's early people...

Warriors - Cavs

Warriors in 4

Hot take:
The Clippers will win

where are the lakers?

Lonzo is coming for that ass

check em

How do I get free league pass?

No lmao

Hiding DLo?

who's the white guy?

Kevin Love/Gordon Hayward, not sure why Hayward looks so damn white in that photo.

Does anyone here also not know how to tie their shoes? I'm fucking 21 years. I tried and tried and tried.

I was informed that this was the best defensive center in the NBA.

Caris Levert is so nice. Ball handling, passing, shot, IQ, defensive potential. Has it all.

Kevin love

Exactly

Lavar is a genius

Klay Thompson

One of these do not match the others
(they're in green)

LeVert, Jarrett Allen, D'Angelo Russell
based big three

There should really just be three teams there. Cavs - Spurs - Warriors

Cavs aren't really on par with the aforementioned but it's a foregone conclusion they reach the Finals. Spurs if healthy just may be able to stop the Dubs. HOU and OKC are just fodder for the contenders in the West.

Is he right or wrong(the original tweet that is)? Lets discuss!

sup lelkerfags, ready for that L?

D'Lo, Crabbe, Levert, Allen

Kristaps will accept his QO and complete the big five a few years down the line when we have cap.

The fin speaks the truth

DLo has some crazy court vision, that plus their super young core of those guys you mentioned, I swear they're gonna be contending in a couple years

Westbrook's like an athletic Rondo, holds the ball until there's next to no time left on the shot clock or a guy is wide the fuck open. Doesn't play in a free flowing system like most guards in the NBA where everyone touches the ball, would rather kick out to a teammate who will miss than get a hockey assist.

I think the best moment in Westbrook's MVP season came in a game against the Warriors when he screamed at KD "You can't stop me" and KD pointed out he was losing. Or when he had 40pts on like 40 shots against Beverly in the playoffs and was trying to talk shit, guy is all about himself.

If he puts up a monster, albeit inefficient, statline in a game he's had a good night regardless of whether or not his team got the dub.

WHICH USER WOULD YOU BAN? YOU CAN ONLY BAN ONE.

i would ban the beard baubles guy. i just dont know where they come from and why they post them only in nba

D'lo is so fucking crafty, one of the biggest complaints I heard about him from Lakers fans was his lack of "blowby potential" but his combo of size and his handle just generate so many open looks for himself and others. Nets front office did a really good job rebuilding.

Crabbe looks like everything they had hoped to overpay for.

canada

The Argentinian that derails the thread to talk about Manu like every other day.

Crabbe is not that good

That's debatable, but I will agree that Curry works much better as a supporting role than Westbrook does. Like Curry can run the offense when he needs to, but when a guy like Durant comes in and takes over then Curry can also just become a spot up shooter and still instantly be effective. Whereas Westbrook pretty much has to be the main guy running the offense, he couldn't just be a spot up shooter for Durant because his shooting is too inefficient.

Levert's passing is absolutely ridiculous

Please don't open pandora's box.

The LD and larry fags can only be contained temporarily..

Westbrook does his best Lebron impression everyday without the defense or IQ. Everyone said his entire team was shit last year, but those guys are looking solid in a traditionally functioning team.

Why do people ( mostly Cvas fans ) hates KD so much?? I mean Cavs fans were sayin it don't matter even if KD joined them they still were gonna win in 7, but after the finals, they were now saying, it's unfair cuz he joined a 73 team. I can understand why OKC fans still kind of salty, he left them, and he torched them like they traded him, but for the rest of the NBA why do you hate my boy KD so much???

P.S: that's not KD

There's a hint of truth in this, my dad (a Cavs bandwagonner/former Knicks fan) said when KD join the Warriors it didn't matter since "Those boys were scared of Lebron." People on /NBA/ shared similar sentiments, referencing KD and Lebron's previous matchups. There were even some people here saying the Cavs would come back when down 3-1 this past year. The odds weren't considered by some casual fans/Cavs fans stacked against Lebron up until the game 5 loss.

Sad desu

He takes Twitter too seriously and gets shook when fans banter with him. He's a massive beta.

The Nets have the second worst defense in the league. Even worse than the Lakers defense. And they have been playing shitty leastern teams. They're going to need to grow or trade for defensive help if they ever want to be a good team because D'Lo is never going to be a good defensive players (most point guards aren't).

KD deserves his ring

youtu.be/HFB9j45YBd4