This has to be said

This has to be said.

Texas how could you I thought you loved guns

Pack it up boys
We've been BTFO for the last time

No one is demanding guns at someone else's expense

i'm feeling the johnson with her now

I must have missed the healthcare in the bill of rights. Which amendment is it under?

"you want to have something you paid for?"
NO, YOU CANT, ITS A GUN

"You want to force someone (a doctor) to treat you/ give you his services for free?"
SURE, WHY NOT, ITS YOUR RIGHT TO ENSLAVE PPL, AS LONG AS WE CALL IT FREE HEALTHCARE

the quantity of hypocritical feces mastication going on here is astounding
op, u fail

>you're a lunatic if you want private property to defend yourself
>you are however entitled to other people's labor free

>2017
>amendment 28 to the constitution: MUH FREE SHIT

I still have to pay for a gun.

That's Chile. Not Texas.

>1 post by this ID
>occupy democrats
>some spic flag
I'm not even reading your image and I know yoy left this thread to shill some more, but can you kindily fuck off OP?

sup newfag

Healthcare is getting completely fucked by these libcucks, I think that might actually be the plan, after ACA goes down they can point to the failure and say "Oh, no, look we need single payer social medicine." And then we're fucked, death panels, 6 month waiting lists, no new medicine or equipment.

OTOH, it will be funny how fast smoking, drinking, extreme sports, being overweight, and wanting someone to make your penis a vagina will get medically blacklisted/banned/taxed etc once there isn't enough money to go around for everyone's care.

this.

LOL FREE AR-15 TO ALL AMERICANS 18 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE

Huh, really makes me think I guess I'm a #defenselessservilefaggotmissile now

We dont give everyone free guns. Right =/= free shit.

Kill yourself

Last I checked, AR-15s aren't being given out for free

Guns are free?

>I am entitled to the labor of doctors

So if the doctors won't work for free are your rights being violated?

My rights include enslaving all doctors!

Also college professors since college should be free too

KEK

I don't mean to meme this but OPs argument is invalid. It doesn't even make sense.

It's like comparing apples and...fucking car engines or something.

You have a choice to own an assault weapon. You USED to have the choice to go to the doctor and pay for health care. Only different is now faggot Obama makes me pay 150 bucks a month for health care... That niggers MAKES me pay it or else I get fined.

I used to have a choice. I choose not to own an assault rifle. What a shitty picture... I bet that retarded argument gets passed around facebook like a 2 dollar whore

>the right to PURCHASE a tool that allows you security against possible oppression
>the right to get free shit like drugs and operations regardless of how you live your life

gas thyself

holy shit blow this picture out of your ass

Fucking ridiculous fallacy. You have to pay for assault weapons the same way you have to pay for healthcare. So in other words, there is no more a right to buy an assault weapon then there is a right to buy healthcare. OP is thus a retarded faggot, and we can sage this thread.

when antibiotics turn ineffective and the government helps the rich and not you, when civil war breaks out and the government takes the hypocrites' side, when you can't say the holocaust was bullshit, that kikes are born nation wreckers, if you ever stop having the nigger mentality of thinking only in yourself, maybe then you will realize you can't defend yourself only with your dick in your hand.