The Producer/Writer of Dark Matter will be taking questions to give to Jodelle Ferland who plays 5 on the show; How did...

The Producer/Writer of Dark Matter will be taking questions to give to Jodelle Ferland who plays 5 on the show; How did he write and produce Stargate, Atlantis, and Universe and have Dark Matter be so shit?

josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/february-17-2017-dark-matter-season-3-day-48-of-91/

Other urls found in this thread:

josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/february-17-2017-dark-matter-season-3-day-48-of-91/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dark Matter is kino you double nigger

sg1 was based probably on a real events, thats why. all the followings were pretty shitty

should ask
if the clothes in DM are not put on her by stylists , but representing her taste, and thats how she dresses IRL too ? as in OP's pic. same wacky style

The only reason people are watching DM is because sci-fi is so scarce, and Jodelle
SG-1 gets shit when it's all Humans become as powerful as the gods, Didn't like how light heated it was, Loved Universe.

She's a quirky girl

i didn't even knew who tf she was until jodelists didn't started spamming DM threads with her. Two was always more sexy (in DM).

Disgusting waxwhore.

are there dozens of you, or you're always the same guy who also a hairy under arm fetisist?
And i see nowadays a new one, who always mentions the necks

I think many WANT to enjoy it.

Personally i can watch 1 episode then i wont touch it for 2-3 weeks.

Annoying character,clone of annoying character ,no memory.
If they throw time travel in there the disaster would be complete(please tell me there isn`t).

Dark Matter is objectively a 6-7/10 show that lacks good direction and rides on Firefly nostalgia too much

I liked it, but if there were more sci-fi shows, I probably would have skipped it.

Generic Asian American woman

Fuck Marry Kill

Fuck Two
Marry Five
Kill the niggress

>Loved Universe.
Opinion discarded.

The body hair mafia is everywhere. BEWARE.

>Not loving Universe
I bet you enjoy your horror the same way, Nothing a normal person can't deal with, Humanity prevails, Everyone is safe in the end

i want to be able to have a gf

>josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/february-17-2017-dark-matter-season-3-day-48-of-91/

Why don't comments show?

you can ask her out now

This show is pretty dumb, but somehow really comfy.

I'll leave now as I'm still on season 1.

>swn shoot you in the face
;_;

what breed is that?

Eskimo

thought so

>space Japan is a Canadian forest

I don't mind when everywhere outdoors in sci-fi looks suspiciously like somewhere near Vancouver, just reminds me of Stargate and how comfy that is.

A kids movie utilises her better than a sci-fi show

why the fuck do you guys care? this is your complain in stargate threads too, eventhough you couldn't name 3 trees by the look on their leafs.

and they don't even show the leafs, so you can't tell if it's on Earth or not

fatty

>Gulp
Damn

Ruby Rose gf sale when

Why is she so cute bros?

She never worked for Dan and stayed pure.

makes sense

>he can't ID tress by the trunk bark

I wasn't complaining, it's just a funny cheap scifi trope

>She does customized facials
I bet

She is an 11/10 when she actually tries to look like a girl and not Bieber.

Someone ask what it's like to be the best actor on the show and so under utilised

that one second clip shows more of her legs and tiddies than two whole seasons of dark matter, fffffffffffff

#
It's not Stargate, but I enjoyed it for what it was. It gets so much better season 2 when they mostly drop the communication stone plots and added more characters. Alternate Universe them populating the galaxy in the past was a real creative way to get past the Ancients never going out that far. I really wish it got that movie ending.

>Ending a series where everyone is in cryo
Loved it

Is it better than Lexx?

Lexx is like Farscape, lewd, edgy and ridiculous, right? i couldn't stand that... so i guess it's not alike.

The movie sounded super cool too
>Many decades have passed before they make it to the next star
>Eli was never able to fix the last pod, so he uploaded himself to the chair and is now the hologram character
>at some point earth figured out how to mount a rescue mission but had to wait for Destiny to come back online, so their best Destiny experts (Jackson, Rodney, etc) decided to be put into stasis until it was time so they could deal with the science of the mission
>

>The movie sounded super cool too
>Eli has more screen time

*cocks gun*
>"You think I'm kawaii, right user-kun? "

I liked Eli when he wasn't getting cucked. Holograms can't fuck anyway so that shouldn't be a problem.

Please provide a recent picture of her looking ok