Do blacks and Mexicans get along together in the US? Are they allies in a struggle against whitey?

Do blacks and Mexicans get along together in the US? Are they allies in a struggle against whitey?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/12/29/the-asian-american-advantage-that-is-actually-an-illusion/
cbsnews.com/news/teacher-creates-gentlemans-club-to-help-young-boys-with-life-lessons/
umass.edu/legal/Benavides/Spring2005/397G/Readings 397G Spring 2005/5 Sampson Lauritsen.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends where you go. They can either be good friends or worst enemies, the former being more common than the latter

Is the race narrative in the US media more white vs. others then?

It's complicated. But on the political stage, they're allied because they're both minorities who are statistically more likely to be poorer than whites.

Spic here.
Hell no. All the 1st generation immigrants always talk shit about blacks.
Even my mom said they tend to be thieves kek

MexiKKKans APOLOGIZE

Maybe I should have said Hispanics rather than Mexicans.

In the upper socioeconomic classes, they tend to ally with each other intellectually, but in the lower classes, there is definite friction for the simple reason that they compete for the same kinds of jobs, occupy the same sort of neighborhoods, and have criminal undergrounds that want the same market access.

Unfortunately, the Mexicans have the numbers advantage and are a particularly credit-averse people culturally, which means they usually have lots of liquidity they can sink into things like housing, food, and other hard assets. Hispanic home ownership rates in the US are literally on par with Asian home ownership and are set to reach parity with White rates sometime around 2050. What this means is that while hispanics and blacks may have some sort of cross-cultural affinity right now, Mexicans will likely be completely assimilated into mainstream 'white' society in a few decades just because of economic forces alone.

So to answer your question: No, not really.

Ehh no I'm a spic from LA California, they all hate each other

All hispanics are Mexicans

Yeah. It sells more than hearing about minorities fighting minorities for some reason.
Used to be the same here. But my family grew up in a black neighborhood before moving to a white one and the majority of the negative stuff my elders used to think about them disappearred. That being said my grandmother still doesn't want to see me with a black chick anytime soon.

Yes

>Hispanic home ownership rates in the US are literally on par with Asian home ownership and are set to reach parity with White rates sometime around 2050.
source?

As a whole, blacks and hispanics don't generally hate each other.

However, there's definitely some tensions between black and Mexican gangs in Southern California. But this obviously doesn't affect the majority of blacks or hispanics in the US.

This tbqh.

These guys just live in the ghetto

I'll have to dig up the projections I found for 2050, but you can see some of the current trends in this data set. During a 20 year period, Hispanic home ownership rose by 10% (even faster than Asian rates actually) while African American rates didn't move at all. There are already vastly different class dynamics at work between the two. Expecting some sort of alliance between Hispanics and Blacks is literal liberal arts college pie-in-the-sky thinking.

when i visited the usa niggers were all rude as fuck
like there's ton of nigger hobos on the streets yelling and acting like they are insane, apparently nobody cares and it's normal

latinos were really nice to me though

George Lopez got in hot water not too long ago for telling a joke about how spics hate blacks.

Iirc, all he joked about was why mexicans wouldn't blacks or something. Not many people saw it as a big deal

Where I am from the older Mexican families have longer anglicized and mixed to the point that there are just white people with a Mexican Spanish parent or grandparent or are just semi-rural American in culture.

Do Hispanics feel they are mistreated in the same way blacks do?

Over here when the media seems very focused only on the issue of black rights and the topics surrounding that. No, or very little attention is ever given to topics related to Hispanics, and I only ask cos of this DACA story, which appears mostly to be affecting those from Latin America.

Date blacks*

>Mexicans will likely be completely assimilated into mainstream 'white' society in a few decades just because of economic forces alone.
So niggers will finally have to face up to the fact that it's not whitey's fault they're lagging behind, it's their own?

Probably not
We are very racists too.
Particularly in football

A few do, especially those working in the fields. Many of the mexicans I know work in construction, stores, and other city jobs. Most of them just do their job and provide for their family. However the media and democrats have a tendency to side with blacks when it comes to those topics. It wasn't until Trump that I've heard anything from them at all

They haven't done it when the asians did it, they won't start now

That's a difficult question. Everyone (particularly when you're talking about Americans lel) feel that they've been mistreated in some way. One thing to remember is that hispanics are still split hard between rural and urban populations, whereas blacks are not. Rural populations tend to own more of their own land and do better when urban industry is in a downturn. This means that, in general, Hispanics have accrued more intergenerational wealth and have more affordable living costs than blacks.

This makes Hispanics largely immune to the economic forces that keep blacks trapped in a cycle of poverty. As for why blacks don't have much of a rural presence anymore, that's a whole other issue... Basically, Afro-American culture decided to organize around the urban core tied to industrial labor sometime in the mid-20th century and, as a result, have been hit harder than pretty much any other group by deindustrialization in the US.

Hispanics try to equate their bullshit to the black struggle but nobody ever buys it because they have their own countries, governments and languages and all their complaints are about bullshit like illegals.

Blacks were slaves and systematically discriminated against till the 1960s and well after, unofficially. Blacks are full blooded Americans who built the country for free. Theres no comparison.

this is an astute analysis. in my experience as a white observer, concepts like "poc solidarity" only exist among the upper, college educated classes. i work with a lot of working class hispanics, and they often speak of blacks with derision, and pretty clearly feel more comfortable around whites.

Only posers like this. If you mean actual urban Blacks and Metizos they hate each other.

>picking cotton built the country
>the south was the poorest most economically backwards region of the USA because they relied on cash crop plantation slavery
pick one.

>do blacks and mexicans get along
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OOOOOHHOHOHOHOHOOHOHHOHH

No. Mexican-Americans are often times more racist.

1st gen immigrants (born and raised in mexico) generally come from rural or conservative backgrounds and don't trust blacks. my mom says they smell like dogs. 2nd gen (their children) usually get along with blacks. thats where you'll see the whole "black and brown pride" thing. basically: immigrants don't like blacks, CHIcanos are allied with blacks

Hispanics are hardly wealthier than blacks lol.

>in my experience as a white observer
Americans aren't white.

>This makes Hispanics largely immune to the economic forces that keep blacks trapped in a cycle of poverty.
lol Hispanics have the same poverty rate as Blacks.

I have a feeling I'm speaking to one of those MAGApede "honorary white" latinos

Blacks have a different history than Mexican Americans. People forget blacks are in the north and west because they were used during industrialism and WWII. They were literally brought to these places to work.

However after WWII and the construction of suburbs blacks were intentionally barred or greatly hindered leaving a Black urban core underclass
The black underclass has sadly always been the underclass, the black middle class has adapted (50% of black Americans are middle class).

Sadly because middle class black Americans statistically desire to live around other black people even if they are underclass they and their children are effected by the challenges of Blacknpoor and face the redling and other subtle but very real practices that inhibit them.

But again I want to state their isn't one Black America there are several.

All humans should unite to end the animal known as wh*tes

asians are really hard workers tho and have very strict parent culture wich is the real reason why they perform so well in school
southern cone ctiizens are probably unironically richer than hispanic citizens

Nah, their wealth looks big on this because they own overpriced properties in bubble markets like San Francisco and New York.

WaPo has a good article about why Asian-American incomes and wealth aren't actually as high as the raw numbers make them appear: washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/12/29/the-asian-american-advantage-that-is-actually-an-illusion/

i lost my virginity to a mexican qt from texas if that counts

her family was racist as hell tho. lots of mexicans are racist and that's why i don't care too much about the daca bullshit or whatever

Well they fucking well should

>People forget blacks are in the north and west because they were used during industrialism and WWII
No, they're in those areas because they moved there after being given their freedom.

>Sadly because middle class black Americans statistically desire to live around other black people even if they are underclass they and their children are effected by the challenges of Blacknpoor and face the redling and other subtle but very real practices that inhibit them.
Then that's their fault for not raising their fucking kids properly.

If other groups can make it in America then black should do the same fucking thing.

mexican women are the biggest whores on the planet

mexicans and blacks kill eachother the most

in fact beaners are allied with the aryan brotherhood

i know but it's actually just latinas in general. they fuck everything.

they're racist as hell in person but they never refuse the BBC

it's the aryan brotherhood that's under the mexicans' wings

i find funny how is everyone talking about mexicans without a single mexican in the whole thread

No they moved there because of the great migration where representatives told them where there was work.

People can only raise their children so much, the influences if the environment are just as powerful when young people come of age.

to be fair the thread is pretty specifically about mexican-americans. what's your input though?

>In the upper socioeconomic classes, they tend to ally with each other intellectually,
For now, yes. Wonder what will happen if Hispanics no longer get affirmative action but blacks do tho. (I think that can happen after a few decades)

Upper classes live in bubbles and have time to do mental gymnastic. Lower classes have to deal with the shit of poverty every day and is very happy to talk shit on whoever give them problems, add tribalism to this and you end with mexican gangs cleansing LA neighborhoods of blacks lol

A holiday in Cambodia would kill most of the poc solidarity, diversity, tolerance and all these 1st wolrd fancy luxuries world from these rich and oppressed guys.

OP here. I probably should have made clear that rather than just Mexicans, I was referring to all Hispanics in the US.

I think most people got that though.

A lot of black people have the view "if you aint black you white", they don't hate them but they don't like them or care for them. In my experience, Mexicans hate black people and Hispanics just generally look down on them, and this includes higher class ones.

I've been around both a lot my whole life.

Also worth of mention you shouldn't assume these events in the US as hispanics vs all blacks, the dynamic with blacks in Latin America is as different as the black americans are from black latinos

t. Jamal Tyrese Washington

a noble goal

They're basically the same thing at this point

There's a lot of racism towards dark skin and denial of African heritage amongst Latin Americans.

Yes, absolutely. All minorities face similar struggles, and as a result will unite against the majority Whites in the US.

There are few exceptions, but too little to make a difference.

Except those guys, they're Colombians

I dont deny that, the difference is the lack of pure and genocidal hate often reported from the US, here a black latino is culturally another latino, meanwhile black americans are their own thing within american, with aspects that clash latino, even culturally. And as I said in other post people with 3rd world mindset dont excuse/hide other people's 3rd world mindset with fancy concepts.

They were free men and they chose to move, do not give me this victimhood bullshit

And no, they're not raising their kids properly - if they did then they'd get fucking jobs

South America is just greater Mexico 2bh

That leaf is an obsessed spammer, don't argue with him

>if they did then they'd get fucking jobs

Its not that simple you dumbfuck

>implying their environment is that bad
western-nigger environment is 1st world
lower tier of it but still 1st world

and they behave worse than 3rd worlders somehow

CHI from LA here
Relations have definitely gotten better. A lot of our women get BLACKED now. In general, the only people who hate blacks nowadays are older people and cholos.

es el chilenitoleaf?

Yeah, why can't we be all like the poor and uneducated? The world would be a much better place if we all acted like them.

they're both entitled and annoying so they probably get along great

their gangs don't like each other at all though, I've heard

Yes it is. Too many blacks in America turn to criminal / degenerate lives because they know they can get away with it - the media gives them a free pass, and any time they get locked up they cry "racism"

They need to be schooled.

Probably, I don't know

Recommend any reading on this?

Started reading redneck blacks and just finished hillbilly elegy

black people just take advantage of the white left wing's coddling of them, if anybody need to be "schooled" it's the latter.

I mean black rednecks
Stop replying to him he is retarded

>because they know they can get away with it
I fucking hate you ignorant, cringy neets.

>be black
>be slave until the late 1800's, not a single thing to your name
>not have simple rights in the US until the late 1900's
>more likely to be pulled over than whitey
>more likely to be searched than why
>more likely to face longer sentences for the same crimes as whitey
>more likely to be poor, can't properly defend yourself in court
>so many people needing public defenders that they cant properly defend their clients
>waste life in prison
>prisons are shit, do not do what they are meant to do
>get out, not only are you still poor but now you definitely wont get a job
>be black
>face discrimination daily
>whitey asks why theyre still poor

I grew up in the deep south and the blacks and Mexicans there fucking hated each other. I always found that strange because it seemed like there should be some kind of kinship based on shared experience, but they did not get along and they were not shy about openly expressing their opinions of each other.

My man you have the wrong idea of me. Just tell me your are not one of these tards who think importing poor in mases will fix their problems and the problem of the host land, and we can be friends

Beaner from California here.

The immigrants from Mexico no doubt hate Blacks. They call them "mayates".

Assimilated, post-first generation Mexican-Americans don't really give a fuck.

Vete al demonio

alv

tells a lot that you post this to someone calling out the shilling of gangsta culture, do you happen to be one of these who thinks black like these are traitors? cbsnews.com/news/teacher-creates-gentlemans-club-to-help-young-boys-with-life-lessons/

Depends wildly on where you go.

I'm from near Chicago and we have a "live and let live" attitude with Mexicans. Intermarriage and dating is pretty common.

t. Brother

>hurr if you disagree with me you are ignorant and a neet
you didn't answer me because i am right, american blacks have much better living conditions than like 90% of this planet
money, even free money, which they spend on retarded shit
so much food they are fat fucks
they live in the fucking usa ffs

Certain culture values are definitely an issue, but you're dumb as fuck to believe they're the reason almost 1/4th of blacks are struggling in the US today.

Really hard or me, as a Mexican immigrant, to trust African Americans. Maybe cus I grew up in a poor neighborhood when I moved here to the US, but I could never fully trust em. Just can't. Always scheming or having shit cultural values. Selfish and careless. Nah, avoid them walking statistics like I avoid aids senpai.

It is that simple, but majority of African Americans want some sort of easy ride to success. Keep making excuses though and enjoy being poor. Dumb turd. You're a walking stat. Just kys.

I was never talking to you, dumbass.

Go ahead though, prove anything I said wrong.

Those hairy indians in the US and negroid shit are the ssme subhumans

>immigrants from Mexico
>call them "mayates"
Unless you think blacks are "faggots" (the actual meaning of mayate in Mexico), I doubt this is the case.

>easy ride to success
They want to be treated equal

>be black
>name is Jamal
>exact same resume as whitey named John
>less likely to be hired

hmm... really makes you think..

i won't, it's not wrong that they are more likely to get fucked by american police
woooow what a big deal lmao
some people have no food no roof no job it's war, things are awful

yeah no you live in the richest place in the world and you are just a bitchy westerner, black or not this is just 1st world problems, you have a massive ego and can't handle the fact that you are actually very well off

>Mexican talking about shit cultural values and calling others selfish and careless
holy kek

#rude

>Majority
Let's not go crazy here, dude

>what a big deal lmao

French people are such fucking cucks. I am absolutely well off, but I'm not a bystander. You don't know half the shit I do for the less fortunate, but keep up the assumptions, I'm sure the time and energy you're spending on here is worth it. I'm definitely getting a kick out of it.

How often do you expect an American of any race to compare himself to the third world that we never see? How often do you think this way in France? I mean you're not objectively wrong but we compare our lives and our treatment to that of others around us.

Not him but in Chicago it's the same. I was told it's basically the nig word.

Is that what you tell people in Oakland my dude? What about all those African Americans crying for more but doing less? Fuck off dude. You get older and you start to realize black Americans just ain't got that drive. I cherish the day I see a black man out there hustling like the Mexican immigrants do outside Home Depot. Black people don't wanna work and they're legally here, yet alll the illegal Mexicans grind hard to find a job and look for another job as a safety net. But you're telling me black people can grind? Fuck not even African Americans like black Americans and their dumb entitled shit.

Both do. But yes you're absolutely right.

>SEVEN TIMES MORE LIKELY to murder than white people
>more likely to steal
>more likely to rape
>literally overrepresented in EVERY SINGLE CRIME (apart from DUI - literally the only one where blacks aren't HUGELY overrepresented)
No, your excuses have run out, LONG ago
Until blacks sort out their crime problem there is no sympathy to be extended to them

Picture related. Stats from 1993. In 1990, whites were 80.3% and blacks were 12.1%.

umass.edu/legal/Benavides/Spring2005/397G/Readings 397G Spring 2005/5 Sampson Lauritsen.pdf

>mfw black and mexican americans fighting in this thread
told you