youtube.com/watch?v=jzy2dgEUOhY
youtube.com/watch?v=w15oWDh02K4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The more I live the less I care.

I was never "with it" though

Literally don't understand things like dabbing or "bae" and I'm only 26

fuck

yes

I don't care about capeshit and soft reboots of 80s/90s movies.

I'm completely not with "it"

Happened when pokemon went out of fashion

I'm only 24 and people laugh at me because i still listen to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=G0M703prHw4

youtube.com/watch?v=jzy2dgEUOhY

youtube.com/watch?v=w15oWDh02K4

I don't understand the appeal of shit like Skrillex or "trap music" at all. It completely fucking SUCKS.
As for movies, i have no idea why people go watch capeshit and overhyped crap like La La Land in droves. It is cheap overhyped garbage and you can clearly see it from the trailer.
Also, when did everything become so politicized? People bring politics into EVERYTHING nowadays, it's insane.

Happened when social media and mobile phones became the thing everyone had to have to live their lives. Wasn't really with it before that but that confused me the most.

>Also, when did everything become so politicized? People bring politics into EVERYTHING nowadays, it's insane.
This I agree with, one of the reason I mainly stick to anime and manga, since they just tell a fun story for the sake of being fun without pushing politics into it. Every western TV show, movie, comic book and video game is now just propaganda and I'm honestly sick of it.

>"hey im removed from the politics of these art pieces and dont understand their message therefore they must not be political!"
>not realizing everything is inherently political
you idiot

Did celebrities always tell people what to do and who to vote for like they do nowadays?

Was everything a political statement in past decades too?

almost every piece of media you consume (and when i say almost, i mean this /almost/ excludes the drawings you see your kid drawing) has political ideologies behind it, because it was made by a person and a person has an ideology that influences the work they create. Everything can be looked at through a critical political lens, because everything exists due to political circumstance.

You are really fucking retarded.

nice rebuttal, champ! you're doin' great!

Twitch and YouTube celebs.

i feel i should also note that intent and effect are ALSO two different things

Wow, what a load of faux-intellectual bullshit.

When I was in college and younger people were using snapcat around me. I just don't get it. And I'm only 25.

This thread has made me realize that in 5-6 years I'm going to feel old and outdated.

Happened at the height of the capeshit trend (around Iron Man 3), and I truly became aware of it when I had zero interest in Episode 7.

But I'd like to think I just have good taste and that Disney properties suck.

Snapchat is for narcissists and douchebags. If you aren't one of those you will never 'get it'.