1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2.Spooky legends/urban legends/popular ghosts in your cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLEeMgTVX5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

r-rare?

Well there was always that child's tale of Saint Kitts & Nevis but its nothing more than...

Not nearly as much as you'd think.

We've got the Jersey Devil I suppose, the thirteenth child of some lady in New Jersey back in the 1700s, it goes around killing people who visit the Pine Barrens where it lives.

noh

>We've got the Jersey Devil I suppose, the thirteenth child of some lady in New Jersey back in the 1700s, it goes around killing people who visit the Pine Barrens where it lives.

interesting, wasn't hoof prints recently found in some bunfuck village in NJ? its a pretty cool story, was the jersey devil baby cursed or what?

We've got la llorona, a sort of banshee that's a woman's spirit who wails for her children which she murdered, and who looks for other children to replace them and take them with her to the land of the dead.

wow its a homeless woman in the middle of the road

>popular ghosts in your cunt

I'd figure it'd be the one about the lone biker that careened off a curve in the mountains right after he dropped his girlfriend off at her house after prom.

Chad was his name. He's still pretty popular.

do you have that guy who whistles too? at this point i've heard of la llorona,

is there any english website with mexican urban legends and creeps? Im in mood for some

hurricane just passed over and its quiet as fuck here

Does he appear on foggy prom nights and steal your gf?

Wihtîkôwak
Or wendigos in english. Its a cannibal, but people interpreted it as some creature, which it isnt.

interesting, i thought it was just an american thing

Its an algonquian thing. If anything, its more canadian than american.
Wihtîkôw is the Cree variation for it

I'm not sure about what you can find in English, if you speak Spanish there's a scary as fuck recording of an exorcism on live radio that makes for a very interesting night to say the least.

link plox, can't speak a lick of spanish or understand it either... there is so much black magic related stuff that i keep hearing about from south america, shame it never gets translated from spanish

youtube.com/watch?v=oLEeMgTVX5c
This is the original broadcast, it's a bit long but it's worth it to have on the background if you're going to bed, lots of info on this case you can find as caso Josue

spooky legend tax plox

taxes

i think this might be in mexico can any mexicans explain?
fb/angel.porter.714/posts/326410084496753

shieet

Ukraine is already spookie xd