Anyone else starting to feel positive about Trump's campaign again?

>polling once again tied with Hillary
>pulling 33% of Hispanics at the moment, more than Romney ever got
>brexit etc. acting as bellwether / proof that the polls are really (((polls)))
>he's looking and sounding good in interviews and with Manafort now at the helm

It's a good time to be on the right side of history (aka starting the ovens this time for real)

Other urls found in this thread:

trampsagainsttrump.tumblr.com/
qu.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2363
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Why were you ever worried? Its literally the medias job to lie about Trump's numbers. Did you forget his total primary vote count nationwide?

>Ever doubting

Brexit was the strike of sinking the final coffin nail.

Ever doubting the god emperors rise. America will once again be proud and t-bag the rest of the world.

The absolute fucking meltdown this place is going to have when they call it for Hillary is going to be the most important happening in Sup Forumss history

Yep. And the more I research Hillary/The Clintons the more firmly I believe they are hated by everyone around them. Trump should have this election in the bag.

>>polling once again tied with Hillary
lmao

Will it be like how 18-1 created based /spee/?

>polling once again tied

Wat?

Dude, delusional thinking is a lefty trait.

Cut that shit out now.

Every time she speaks my head spins thinking about how someone could possibly like her. She is pure sociopath / cringe-made-manifest.

18-1 was based

32-1 was pretty based too

Always feel positive, but never let it get to your head and say "we're obviously gonna win" like the Hillary camp. That's called hubris and it's been the downfall of many.

It's not only an indicator of failure, but a lubricant of it, because people with opposing views will see your statement as a challenge and work harder to fight it. Never show your true power levels.

Yall niggas better be reading Machiavelli and Sun Tzu.

Quinnipiac has them tied. It's also the largest sample size by far and the most recent. Aggregate data is frankly not as useful, especially when bullshit polls are included like the WaPo one or the NBC news one, both of which do not use unbiased samples...

Who made this amazing gif

>32-1

I'm blanking on that one. Was that NBA related?

What's with the catalog today btw?

>B-b-but muh debates

Meh its all over for Trump

>believing polls

Internal polling has him ahead according to alex jones and his inside baseball. Also a caller came on 2 days ago describing how they jacked the polls by swithinng up the number that was yes and no on the phine after a series of questions, also a 'bug' that registered after pressing favorable for trump

(((polls)))

We need to strategize ways to lower Hillary turnout. Should we just avoid engaging them while allowing them to think her victory is inevitable? Should we continue to demoralize by mentioning her scandals and betrayal of Sanders? Should we try to downplay how radical Trump is so they won't be motivated to vote against him out of fear?

I never felt negative.

It's better to have a negative period BEFORE THE FUCKING CONVENTIONS.

What is with the oven comment? Honestly, Trump supports the jews and only fringe stormfront idiots think the jews have it out for us. The jews are one of our best allies and we would be nothing without them..Especially in the middle eastern wars weve gotten ourselves into...

This guy already have the election in his pocket.

Everyone loves him...

This has been discussed, it's being kept on the quiet til October, #votefromhome

If there are 2 things polls have proven during this whole race, it's that 1) they're funny as fuck 2) they're shitty as fuck.

kek.

>polling once again tied with Hillary
Source

>da joos!!!!!! its da jooes!

trampsagainsttrump.tumblr.com/

Do it Farage style. Send signals you think it's over and Hillary has won. Wait until everybody feels safe and forgets to vote because "Hillary won". Go voting and say hello Trump my president

not an argument

delusion

After the Pope debacle, I have stopped ever doubting Trump. If that couldn't stop him nothing will.

If you're not now, you never were.

Trump will win but will not become elected.
A high-up member of the DHS leaked that the elections will be rigged with Trump winning 263-260. This will cause mass uproar across the country from liberals and Hillary supporters claiming the elections were rigged, and it will be propped up secretly by the government. This will cause the DHS and Obongo to declare martial law and deploy FEMA to start attempting to control the chaos before the UN will deploy around 10,000 troops in less than a month(7,000 UN troops are already deployed in the US now).
Wait until October. Operation End Game shall be revealed then.

Holy fuck, Trump should grow a beard

Your appointment with FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senator.

Poll is old af

Hey friend. Just letting you know I see you.

I like Trump but he's said a lot and I mean A LOT of stupid shit, I'm still voting for him over Hillary but I've lost a lot of faith in him and I'm not sure how well he'll do once elected.

yeah. I was depressed yesterday. Today you had a couple of legit promising polls. The people around the Trump campaign seem calm and optimistic. Trump himself is energetic and positive

Stay away from CNN, it is nothing but bad Trump news

Her numbers are on a downward trend. We've most likely seen the top off of her Democratic nominee lock-up bump. Trump's numbers will go up again after the RNC, Shillary's will go up again after the DNC. Is this your first election?

Not really.

The problem with polling is that they only call land lines. Nobody I know has a landline and most of my friends are Hillfags or Berniefags.

My grandma sits by her landline waiting for it to ring. She doesn't care who is calling, she just wants to talk. Back before the Alzheimer's set in, she hated Trump and liked Hillary. Now she doesn't recognize either of them, but she thinks Trump is Bill Clinton. So she'll probably vote for Trump.

My friends all hate Trump and his TrumDumpsters. If just a fraction of them show up to vote, Trump is finished.

>Dude, delusional thinking is a lefty trait.

t. Birther

>A high-up member of the DHS leaked that the elections will be rigged...

I heard it on Sup Forums, it MUST be true!!

I'm buttmad about the 2A compromise shit he mentioned and I think getting rid of lewandawaski was retarded but I still love the dude

If he dosent sperg out too much he has a fucking legit chance. Please dont fuck it up trump. America needs you now more than ever. Praise be unto him.

>Hillary shill unironically calling anyone else a "birther."
It only shows that you're too young to have been backing Hillary in '08.

>>polling once again tied with Hillary
Those polls mean nothing. They're done by leftist organizations, and they make sure to over-represent democrats. On top of that, they mean nothing until September / October. Hell, even then they don't mean much. The only thing that really happens is what happens on election night.
>>pulling 33% of Hispanics at the moment, more than Romney ever got
This is a key point - He is big with minorities. He's obviously going to get the white votes - other than the loser welfare cucks.
>>brexit etc. acting as bellwether / proof that the polls are really (((polls)))
I wouldn't say that it's proof that the polls are legit. I think it means that even cheating, the globalists can't win. If these losers cheat and they still lose, maybe they don't need to be running the world.

>your circle of faggot friends represent society as a whole
>le quirky anecdote about your grandma
welcome redditor. Is this your first visit?

>implying I ever stopped feeling positive
maga bitch

They are good allies, but they are pretty duplicitous too. It was definitely in Israeli interest for Iraq to be invaded by the US.

source to the real poll numbers?

qu.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2363

Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by six points, 44% to 38%, in a Fox News poll of registered voters released Wednesday, marking an uptick from similar polls released in May and June.

that's not looking good at all. lets hope theres a silent majority.

he does not lead trump by six points top lel. trump will win election day something like 58-42 according to non-biased polls

polls have being pretty accurate tho

>starting

the only reason you feel negative about it is bc media and dems are on 100% offensive since he was announced presumptive nominee

Fox News said she does does just today in their latest poll. What are you talking about? Is your forecaster that can devine into the future Glenn Beck ot Alex Jones?