2/5

You guys suck.

I can't, I'm too embarassed.

0/5

this is all my history

Post yours senpai.

>He uses netflix

reddit reporting in

I never use Netflix. The last movies I saw and enjoyed were Mulholland Drive, Jacob's Ladder and The VVitch.

Is it just me or has Netflix's catalogue diminished considerably over the last year or so? It seems like the only shit that ever gets added are the obligatory normiecore blockbusters several months after release and their own original content(which is fucking terrible). I mean seriously, I'm pretty sure they've been actively removing good films from their lineup at an astounding rate.

It's not just you.

>Netflix
to stupid to torrent?

Before you could at least use Smartflix or Hola to get access to movies in other regions, but now that's all blocked too.

They don't want to pay more for rights anymore, so they just have their Netflix shows that can't go to other streaming services.

Amazon Prime has more reliable good movies, Hulu plus has way more TV.

Their focus has shifted towards their originals now instead of a large library of other people's content. They're basically just another cable channel that offers an on-demand service now.

I have good taste, please believe me.

Not getting a watch it again right now, so here's just my recently watched. Still a pretty good example of my taste though.

Don't want to infect my computer.

So too stupid? gotcha

Ruined my old laptop with that shit.

>Being this poor who can't afford to pay $10 a month

top fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA

really makes you think...