This is deep

This is deep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T6xJzAYYrX8
youtube.com/watch?v=UXTV1RGN-tg
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121219133334.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140516092048.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only slaves lived in West Africa with many of them coming off the coast of the Bight of Benin.

He said benis
Haha

lol how do you feel about this whole thing?

ahem

WE

The egyptians were and still are brown ass muslims dude. Blacks are from sub saharan africa

WEREN'T

I never understood the kings part. Every civilization had leaders and equivalents of kings, the chances that you were a descendant of a king, and not a slave or farmer is minuscule. Every other race has moved on instead of clinging on to the past, you don't see a Chinese person going "we wuz emperors and shit".

WUZ

Really makes you think huh?

WE

WUZ

EVERYTHIN

N

SHIEET

Is that yakoob?

Why is the fictional niggress being called "King" ?

So she's responding to him with Hello my Queen?? Holy shit are they fucking stupid

Also post more of these nigger memes

either they are too stupid to understand the text colors from I message, or a Sup Forumsack made this to make them look stupid

Fun fact the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black. Prove me wrong

ye

KANGZ

Sub-Saharan Africans are claiming to have founded one of the first civilizations in history; one that was immensely wealthy, innovative and powerful, which shaped how civilizations after it would come into being and how they would judge their own civilizarions

Well, no, if you were ancestors of the original slavers, you were losers. You were literally defeated and sold off by more powerful tribes.

Maybe that's what the state of Black America is really about, just blocking out holding one of the biggest L's in human history. Maybe next to Native Americans.

GIBS

IT

BACK

*slaves

what do you as an egyptian think about usa niggers who are basically telling you that all your ancestors were niggers and all your ancient cultural heritace belongs to niggers?

>gods and kings
Don't try to take responsibility for yourself or make things better for yourself just regurgitate this stuff to eachother black people.

Shit, I can't afford it for my whole body.

N E G U S
E
G
U
S

AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
eats a skittle
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE GON BE
dindu nuffins
FINNA WE GON BE
sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
pulls up sagging pants
SO WE GON BE
instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
scopes dem titties
SO WE GON BE
shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
chucks spear
AYYYOO SOM FINA
sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
strokes welfare check pensively
WE GON BE
throws gang sign
SOM FINNA
swings from basketball hoop
WE GON BE
grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
participates in a drive-by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
converts to Islam
U SAYING WE GON BE
repeated World Star yelling in the background
SOM FINNA
sells crack
SUUUUU SIIIIIIIII SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
evolves from a primate

Majority of Science has already proved you wrong.

Haha why is there an over 1500 year gap between the pharaohs and slaves haha it's almost like they don't know any black history at all aside from being slaves and claiming to be Egyptians haha I'm just saying it got me thinking

Black guy here.

This is wrong and you're an idiot. There are East Africans and west Africans that reside in North Africa as well, also Equatorial blacks depending on whether or not you would consider them to be subsaharan.

There are many types of black people beyond sub Saharan blacks dipshit.

What will blacks steal next?

Trips decides

You know for every king there is hundreds and thousands of Slavs. And the pharaoh wasn't captured and put on a boat

pls don't smite me mighty pharaoh of d'nile

If this were True, then we conquered them, and they should feel horrible.

If this were false, they have always been worthless, and they should feel horrible.

Stonehenge
>WE WUZ DRUIDS AND SHIET

GET OUT BOY

rate my OC

ay yo we wuz precious metals an shiet, we all star stuff

Well, we all know that the nigs aren't going to pay attention in school. So we also can infer that they'll take nothing back.

WE

your virginity

Hebrews were "black"
and also there are many black in Egypt here is a picture of dervish tribes in Egypt

>WE WUZ ORGANIC CHEMICALS AN SHIEET

I'm confused. Blacks was statisticians now? Is that why he's wearing that tie?

What is melanin use for?

WUZ AROMATIC BIPOLYMERS AND ORGANIC SEMICONDUCTORS

makin monkeys black senpai

100% good. You did well.

white men are made of meat and bones
black men are made of melanin
really makes you think

rekt threads on Sup Forums

Can someone get these jigaboos thinking they are evolved for an urban environment after living in the cities for so many generations, and therefore evidence they are in fact more civilized and advanced?

oh they actually unironically believe that crap

wat?

>There are many types of black people beyond sub Saharan blacks dipshit.
Like Mozart and Beethoven?

>car stereo
check
>tv
check
>a cigarette
check
>food n shit
check
>being kang n sheet
check
>your gf
check
>your mom
check

I'll say the moon. They went to the first moon, or mars.

Beautiful Liberia awaits.

how this primitiv wilds think they got technology and culture?
They lived in Mudshit houses and only wood spears^^'
Why all people from north africa ,semetic and arabians say their are primitiv and wild.?
they are only good dins(slave)
Sry maybe we live frome 10000 bc like them put they live today same

>Implying niggers can afford an iPhone.

Of course they got it wrong. the only iPhone they've ever seen was stolen - and they couldn't figure out how to unlock it.

>Portuguese enter Congo
>African tribes already had slaves
>Europeans offter to trade guns for slaves
>They agree
>Evil nigger slave traders abduct regular people and steal slaves to sell to the Europeans

muh slavery

aaaayyyoo we muthafokin wuz GHOSTBUSTA N shieeeeeeeeet

I've fought three whites so far and beat the fuck out of all three of them, I don't fear you faggots. If I do run into skinheads, I'll defend myself with my CC, if they try to fuck with me. Same goes for thug blacks.

>mfw

RARE
A
R
E

What happened to your nose brotha man?

It looks a lot narrower back when you wuz kaingz n sheit.

Did you have rhinoplasties n sheeit?!?

طعميه

We wuz bizness an sheeeeit

Nigga why you late with the child suh-poat?! A bitch like me layin' around naked all day using my obamaphone cause I can't even affoad cloas no mo!

So they acknowledge they owned slaves as kings?

Do they not follow the logic

Race wide dunning Kruger effect?

Muh sides, muh nigga! Gnome sayin!?!

Dude if you're as smart as you think you have to explain how your race tests between 85-60 on the iq scale globally

When you account for Iq all the "inequality" shit is explained

It's not your fault but the northern Asians and Europeans had their herds culled by winter so only the smartest lived

cotton

N

ancient astronauts

MEMES

>ancient astronauts

You don't be knowin about the Old Negro Space Program muh nigga?!?
They even got that shit on YouTube now, the truth is gettin out there with Obama and whitey can't lie to us no mo!

youtu.be/T6xJzAYYrX8

Real talk

>waterworld arrakis
>firefly corvette
>the warp
kek

Deep from the jungle.

Fuck dat. Keep these motherfuckers out the jungle.

youtube.com/watch?v=UXTV1RGN-tg

>28,000,000 million

really made me think

Not what I'm saying

I don't believe that shit for three reasons
1)IQ is not an absolute fact, it's never been an absolute but rather than exaggerated opinion.
2)The largest(of all time), most recent study used with the most current technology available on IQ found it to be inconclusive as a measurement for intelligence
3)Each IQ test regardless of the culture it stems from is somewhat biased towards that specific culture.

All that is ignoring geographical, sociological factors that also play a hand in how that data is skewed.

Not what I'm saying

I don't believe that shit for three reasons
1)IQ is not an absolute fact, it's never been an absolute but rather than exaggerated opinion.
2)The largest(of all time), most recent study used with the most current technology available on IQ found it to be inconclusive as a measurement for intelligence
3)Each IQ test regardless of the culture it stems from is somewhat biased towards that specific culture.

All that is ignoring geographical, sociological factors that also play a hand in how that data is skewed.

Black guy here. Crazy question, but does anyone else have yakub come to them in their dreams?

>we wuz ninjas and shit

>Egypt

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEIT

More like get your Tyrone back xD

Depending on what he told you, you might need one of these.

I don't know why it posted it twice.

KANGZ

The first bike ever created

Isn't this implying that all of your body weight comes from melanin?

Fuck you. You probably dont even know about jamal ishihara. A real fucking black ninja.

>black guy
>Japanese flag

I have doubts.