MITT ROMNEY TO LAUNCH INDEPENDENT PRESIDENTIAL BID

IT'S HAPPENING

R-MONEY 2016!!! GO MITT GO!

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/286062-romney-says-his-family-wants-him-to-enter-race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why? people can't stand his child molesting mormon assg

fuck off Mormon the jew rule the world,and trump shall defeat them,not your fan fiction religion follower

CHOKE ARTIST

THE MORMON JESUS

Third time won't be the charm, Mitty. Go play with Jeb, the adults are speaking now

>muh binders fulla wimmin

shit romney was the ultimate good goy cuck candidate

Didn't he already say it wasn't worth doing? lol

>But the 2012 GOP nominee does not think that he’ll have much success without the full support of his party. “I don’t think an independent candidate can win,” he said

So when we last left himin 2012 the media labled him a racist and hater of the poor. Do you think the narrative will shift now that he is running against Trump?

More vote-splitting for the Republicans. What a joke of a party. What a disgrace.

Dark Horse, out with old shills same as the old shills. We've been through this before

Sage

Owner of Bain Capital - the company whose business model is buying US companies and shipping them overseas.
Natural to oppose Trump...

He'll get no press if he wants to start a campaign this late.

ITT: His religion sounds crazier than mine because I learned about mine at a young age and learned about his when I was older

Nobody wants that guy. He lost to king nigger.

>Sup Forums quoting 4 year old reddit memes
wew lass

They're gonna fucking do it, they're gonna try a last stand at the convention with a delegate rebellion.

mang i really hate this smiling sack of shit

If the rules were somehow changed then the delegates would certainly deny the nomination to Trump. The question is who would they give the nomination to. When it became clear late in the primaries that Trump would likely win the majority of delegates, we saw Rubio talk about contesting the convention. I had the same thought as every other Republican, "We're not big fans of Trump, but what the hell makes you think we'd give the nomination to you?" The only two candidates that would have a shot with the delegates or make sense to run would be Ryan or Romney.

>reddit
>4 years ago

Kek. I wonder what Sup Forums was like on 9/11.

lol

Not going to happen. Too late in the game.

I wish. He would be based as fuck if he did, he doesn't even need to spend money on the campaign. Just enough to get a couple of percentage points from Trump.

>No comments on how crazy Mormonism is or isn't
>Let me see if I can start a fight between atheists and religious people in an unrelated thread!

FORTY SEVEN PERCENT

I'm sure Paul Ruan wants to be president but dosen't want to campaign. If nobody gets 270, Congress decided president. They will probably write in Paul Ryan.

I want that to happen. The massive asspain will be astounding.

Fuck off burr

THIS DISGUSTING KEKSERVATIVE RAT WANTS TO DERAIL THE TRUMP TRAIN

It already has, I saw some #HillShills praising Romney as the "voice of reason of the right" & how he was so misunderstood.

I still can't believe I voted for a fucking mormon.

I'd be okay with this honestly.

>mfw Romney ends up stealing more Shillary voters

Literally who the fuck cares about this cuckservative.

ENDLESS

Didn't he get all sour grapes and say he never wanted to president anyway?

Fuck that creepy freak stay home

I don't think Shillary voters would support Romney. Her supporters are former bernouts and woman carders, both who will look upon Romney negativeily. Trump is probabily better suited to take away Hillary voters than Romney.

Seriously when will this fucking idiot fuck off already? I know this shit is anicdotal as fuck but my mom who is a fucking neoncon christian who voted for fucking Romeny shithead hates him now. She fucking thinks he is an idiot where do these people exist in fantasy land?

WHEN WILL THE RIDE JUST END ALREADY FUCK

Romney General thread?

who?

WE CANT LET THE MILLIONAYAH AND BILLIONAYAHS STEAL THIS ELECTION.

THERES STILL TIME TO DONATE.

Idk, fuck Romney. Literally no one cares about him. Nobody cared when he made the speech bashing Trump and nobody cares now. Let him do whatever he wants.

This faggot has no idea what is going on. He's going to get whacked.

Why do Republicans hate Trump? If they all supported him, Trump would win in a landslide. They would rather have Killary and her new liberal supreme court justice, and open borders than Trump? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE LUNATICS? THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS OVER IF SHE WINS! WHAT THEY FUCK WON'T THEY PUT THERE SUPPORT BEHIND TRUMP? IF THEY DID, HE WOULD WIN 1984 STYLE!

>trying this hard to get shillary elected

mainstream """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'conservatives""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" everybody

>why?
Definitely not because both parties are controlled by global elites who want to stump Trump and have Hillary appointed president..

I don't even care, ANYONE but Hillary. Fucks sake.

>putting faith in a former Democrat/Hilary Supporter

>Who once supported gun control, abortion,gay marriage, environmentalism, and increased taxes

>Durr why don't Republicans like him or support him

That isn't the point. With Trump they won't get open borders, and won't get a far left supreme court justice.

There's definitely a segment of buttblustered cuckservatives that are propping up shillary, but would bolt for the white bread. Look at the differences in polls in people for Clinton v Trump and Clinton v Kasich. That difference would be the voters who go to Mittens.

The establishment aliens are real.

Johnson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Romney>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>El churro loco>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literal shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Trump

Meant for

>Italy is afraid
We're gonna get all the best deals, Guiseppe

You're gonna watch on your portable television while you play bocceball while Trump becomes president of the Free world.

I like the thousand wives on other planets part. Very much not something to laugh at.

Wouldn't this actually be a good thing? His only support would come from neocons, who are voting for Hilldog anyways. At least this way the votes go to him instead of her, which would be good for Trump.

all he'd need to win is to deny hillary 270 points and for the republicans to retain the house...

I wish someone would explain coldly and hardly to Mitt how pathetic he is. It was because of people like him I thought I would never vote republic in my life, it was Trump and only Trump that made me willing to support the party. Romney is a pathetic loser whose only relevance is being a nominee once. Huntsman was better in every way. God I fucking hate this guy so much

Hopefully this will entice Sanders to run 3rd party as well, and we'll have ourselves a 5 way race, including 'literally who' Johnson

>Johnson

I doubt he's the best choice for america tbf, hope he's gonna do great things for your country

While he might do good things I'm sure Hillary is gonna shit up the whole place

They hate Trump because they're corrupt, rootless cronyists and they don't want anybody breaking apart their scam.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

You seem genuinely interested in learning. Take the time to watch this video, my friend.

Something like this.

We will give you Mitt Romney and you will like it. Otherwise, we will divide the votes so Hillary will win, she'll sign the TPP and the 401k's of me and my friends won't be threatened. Markets over freedom, lads.

cheers, downloading it so I can watch it later tbf

>We will once again get daily reminders that Mormons are not Christian

Your fucking thing in the middle fell off your flag, Mexico. GO BUILD WALL.

What an utterly facile way to look at comparative religion.

>forgetting Jill Stein

dudes if romney had what it took to win a general election he would ahve already been prez. But he doesn't and he won't. You anti trump people don't really understand the purpose of trump and you are falling for the bait the machine is leading you with. Trumps only purpose is to be the bull in the china shop. we can survive an idiot in the whitehouse (See GW bush) the smart people won't let him fuck up but he's the only real chance to fracture the hold the political elitist overlords have on this country. There will likely never be another opportunity like this to gain freedom for our childrens future. useful idiots are USEFUL. Redpill while you can.

Magic underwear...

Mexico taking one for the team. We'll trade this spic for one faggot liberal.

If he ran now he would have won

dang, romney is such a dumb ass......

How? He's Clinton minus the brown vote