Is this a first since Road Warrior?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LeMat_Revolver
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So the shills finally arrived.

Is there a cute twink?

In terms of Action movies?

Maybe Dark Knight....

The other thing comes up my mind is Return of the King, but some prefer the first one more

Not the first by a long shot. I can think of just recently that Ouija sequel getting much better reviews than its predecessor. Another example is Captain America. There are so many sequels these days that it happens more frequently.

should probably wait until there's more than 30 reviews before making threads like this

but no there have been plenty of sequels better than the original in fact most sequels are better than the original it's usually the third one that's the worst

>Terminator 2
>Spider-Man 2
>X2

Daft git

>double barrel handgun
Has Hollywood finally gone too far with their fantasy?

There are 31 reviews on RT now man

it's not unheard of

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LeMat_Revolver

>>Terminator 2

Someone's going to correct your record.

I'm talking like 100 reviews that's when you know for sure

>keanu
>reloaded
>morpheus
This is a matrix reboot family

Nah he's right.

I'll allow it.

it's the recoil spring you dumb shits

Thank you /k/ I love you

Jesus Christ I'm British and knew what it was, I hope you're not clapistani's or you may have to kill yourselves.

Blade 2

Spiderman 2

Toy Story 2

Dawn of the dead

Friday the 13 part 2

The Dark Knight

22 Jump street

Fucking Empire Strikes Back, the best star wars.

Godfather 2

Terminator 2

Evil Dead 2

Aliens

X-men 2

Temple of Doom

Gremlins 2

Child's Play 2

Bill and ted 2

Devils rejects

Hellboy 2

The raid 2

All more well received than the first. I bet there is at least one in that list that wasnt but for the most part they all are.

i liked mad max, it was grounded
people think of the post-apocalyptic world being like the sequels but the setting in the first hits home harder
its familiar, but its clear something in the human spirit has died, we're missing something and it's not coming back

people don't make movies like that anymore because it's already a reality for too many

>I'm British

I'm sorry to hear that

The Raid 2 is good but there's no fucking way it beats the first. Not a chance

Fuck you that kitchen fight was the dopest shit in a martial arts movie in the last ten years.

>Amber you...you burned the fucking alimony!
>do I really look, like a gal with a plan?

Please refer to the corridor fight where the one guy gets impaled on a splintered doorframe

>Gremlins 2

lol no

There's a cute twink (female).

Raid 1
>better action and choreography overall, made the most of the limited environment, best finale fight in any film ever

Raid 2
>more sparse and simple action, but usually more interesting fight setups and scenarios; the signature weapons, the mudpit etc

Tough choice desu

This kill has lingered in my head for years
It's so fucking creative and brutal

I feel like the Raid 2 suffered a bit from the "let's attack him one at a time even in an open area" gimmick but was excellent otherwise.

Raid 2 was shit. They were literally unkillable superhumans. The fights drag too much and the plot is not as tight as the first one. The anime twins were retarded.

Frankly a much worse movie than the first one. Which was also a much worse movie than ip-man

>Friday the 13 part 2

what

Shrek 2

Not as sorry as your parents were when you were born kek.

How deviant.

>They were literally unkillable superhumans.

that were killed. But of course you think the Mad Dog final fight was epic right?

Keep your fucking mouth shut and opinion in the trash where it belongs

>Aliens > Alien
>Temple of Doom > Raiders of the Lost Ark

Get off this board

>John Wick vs Mad Dog
Who wins and how do they win?

Mad Dog would win, John Wick can fight against lame Mafia Killer, but he wouldn't be able to defeat a real Martial Artists like Mad Dog who has 30 years+ Experience since he was a child.