youtube.com/watch?v=8sNSkkcGOfY
youtube.com/watch?v=XMnweT2oQoA
youtu.be/hniYRRzM288
youtu.be/KuxHO7jpfoQ
youtu.be/rU_4bO7AKB8
youtu.be/JSd5OHsuK8U
youtube.com/watch?v=7UscHsWDBsg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have 10 seconds to explain why you're not sucking on some cute feet right now

i wish i was living in islamic state then i could get unemployment money

Morning sand people

Reminder that MeNa is one and we should not fight

i'm going to buy some school stuff for my gf now, when i get back i want this thread to be one of love and understanding.

What is your opinion of Yousra Mardini?

Me on the right

Reza on suicide watch

Just ate ghormeh sabzi lads

Stop making these edishaan

youtube.com/watch?v=1kXIO7HcdX8

>mfw finally succdssfully traveled to ar raqqa to help my brethren in war

you seem to know a lot,I'd even go as far as saying too much for being normal

youtube.com/watch?v=_xCsqKGy1ac
youtube.com/watch?v=7FRzUbDBn2U
youtube.com/watch?v=DtEcJMlMvmY
youtube.com/watch?v=TGPSIftKJwU
youtube.com/watch?v=oFHs1fOyVfA

youtube.com/watch?v=gj3WZHhWy_A
youtube.com/watch?v=s8rs5fSvKO0
youtube.com/watch?v=KkIWGm1T4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=POm0ateJwAY
youtube.com/watch?v=89RQCu-ap-0

youtube.com/watch?v=PJNOK0PVbT0
youtube.com/watch?v=pTMKd8CZF1M
youtube.com/watch?v=t0nW6ZcqxSc
youtube.com/watch?v=HbL5M_XplKk
youtube.com/watch?v=O7Jt4s_a-Pg

youtu.be/bHUh7aBBKU4

we don't
Russians and Mongols use the same alphabet to, so what?
what does religion have to do with ethnicity? Are Malay Arab to then?

silly arguments

Lads is Farsi actually significantly easier to learn than Arabic due to the whole being Indo-European thing?
I'm native level at English and Spanish and pretty good at Korean and Japanese which I've been working on for some years, I'll continue studying those and add Farsi IF it's really not as heavy to learn as Arabic (got the alphabet down but the grammar and pronunciations are totally something else.) I think both cultures are cool so I'd enjoy fluency in either.

0:42

youtube.com/watch?v=EhQwOE4GBgk

youtube.com/watch?v=fMdGSTE4-Zk

what employment opportunities can you get from learning farsi Takiyaki kun ? Job at museum ? gay stripper ?
Learn your calculus and economy

>gay stripper ?
good one

I already have a career I'm set on regardless of language abilities, I just like languages, reading, and visiting interesting places. Definitely for career Arabic is better yeah but I've been to Qatar and it was a tad too hot for me, and who knows maybe Iran will open up.

youtube.com/watch?v=8dHMVmhBogk

youtube.com/watch?v=Zis2TtxdFjQ

No trouble with Qatar ? I heard they take your passport for the length of your journey.

>maybe Iran will open up
isn't tourism possible again since 2016 with the sanctions being eased up ?

anyway good luck to you and follow your passion Sumida san

*farts in thread*

Not at all, actually as a response to the blockade they just made their visa free with most countries, you can basically just walk in now.
That differs for laborers there though yeah I've heard about passport taking and such.

And thank you mon cherie.

*smells it*

Can you fart on my face instead
Thanks

*gay silence*

let the thread die you motherfucker

used as a tool of the imperialists

can you come in my office ? it's time we have a talk

you first, buddy

I don't want to be harsh on you Billy, but I never seen you score a single touchdown, never get a single A. The p extra t's are in less than a month and you're the only kid with odds of passing I'm concerned about. I think you're a failure.

Hello. post your city :DD :D

the new call of duty is looking fine

you've made me question my skills as a thread leader, and general faith in the next generation. God have mercy

why did you fail four classes ? you some sort of dumbass ? we can't have this boy in here he's too fucking simple. I'm expelling your ass you simple jack punk .

this is my new city do u guys like it

Didn't the project stop after Saudis said they wont fund it anymore?

no don't give methat disturbing familial background bullshit excuse. I'm a counselor you stupid nigger, heard that story already. "My dad is in jail for pedophilia, I walked on my mom getting banged by the town's drunk" Your sociological tragedy don't even make my dick hard you failure. Every time we warned you about your behavior you dipshit replied with "I dont care I prefer linkin park and naruto" you've only got yourself to blame for that shit, now sign this paper and piss off you predetermined statistical hobo punk.

no habibi the engineering department of the army stepped in with financial aid from the chinese

youtube.com/watch?v=cyPJPcNY3Lc

Jesus what the fuck are you watching

quite the esoteric feeling

>i'm going to buy some school stuff for my gf now
Her parents not available then? Lel

Is he right, /MENA/?

4th one and the one starting at 1:24 are the best
don't like it when it sounds like she shit herself

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRf-GSen3to

best poster ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=o8fziL7lImc

youtube.com/watch?v=1od8Y6N0pp0

youtube.com/watch?v=78k-Bco-Sw8

youtube.com/watch?v=jbzPFLi2f0E

youtube.com/watch?v=VjI6_NbnaJE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ob9FuhVnvWU

can someone tribute this photo?

I hate sandpeople.

you won't bring the christ back with this hatred

then why are you in this thread?

laisse les haïr negro je les défouraillerait tkt ce fdp y croit y va s'en sortir avec des paroles comme ça même en l'air moi je tolère pas les porcs comme ça guette si je lui colle pas mon couteau dans le foie à ce gros lard tkt que je l'encule à sec il va la sentir la lame quand elle va partir

calme-toi

cant understand surrender talk sorry

my hands smell like garlic
been cooking all day
i love the smell of raw garlic

I'm going to be heading to Libya on Monday to meet with Khalifa Haftar and the LNA - for a media project. Any tips/advice?

>irrelevant subhuman is meeting leader of more irrelevant subhuman
no, no we don't care. enjoy your meeting and try not to decapitate each other

Yes it's easier. When I was studying Farsi at the university we were learning much faster than the people who were doing Arabic. Pronunciation and grammar is way easier in Farsi, all the emphatic consonants are gone. Only thing I found difficult with Farsi was the sheer number of words required to become fluent, but Arabic is even worse in that regard since you might want to learn both MSA and a dialect.

did atatürk fuck your grandmother or something?

This is what everyone in this thread looks like

Actually that looks more like my mother

nigger even "MSA" has 3 synonyms per word. Add in normal Fusha and classical words and you'll make that 10, with each synonym carrying a tiny difference in meaning. Now factor in the dialect(s). The truth is you cannot learn all of it, the Fusha spoken in litterature compared to politics is with regards to terminology and expressions like two different languages. It's a shitshow in all honesty and MSA was a good initiative to simplify this linguistic ocean, but probably not enough.
and with regards to grammar, they even have different "lines of thought" for that. So something is wrong according to the "basri" school, and right in the eyes of the "koofi".

moi tkt je suis pas n'importe qui ma gueule, je tournait avec les Black Dragons en 86 ma couille c'est pas des cracks. Avec tous les pro de la dépouille et des tournantes dans les caves avec ta mère tkt. Les voyous comme Jo Dalton Docteur Clean, Kader, Omar, et toute la section kamikaze c'était mes kho. Tous les ptit pédés de facho en cuir, skinheads, GUD, PNFE et toutes ses salopes on leur à coupé la jugulaire tkt. Si tu peux marcher dans Paris avec ta gueule de bronzé sans te faire enculer par une semelle de rangers c'est grâce à moi ma couille

Arabic is by far the most ridiculously difficult language to master, Chinese comes close due to the system being so foreign, but the preservation of millenia old grammar rules (or the attempt of such) and the general lack of a platform where it is spoken casually makes it a bitch to learn for westerners.

furthermore most arabs you know or see here, for example, are literate only in the "necessary" parts of their language. as a thumb rule, arabs are shit at fusha unless they have a reason not to be (language students are generally better)

get this guy a fucking nobel prize in linguistics

Kill yourself cousin fucker

it was either my cousin or donkeys

The ummah needs you.
Please help us with the strawpoll

strawpoll.me/13887910

Vote for Grünen, we want to trigger Nazis and Islamophobes

youtube.com/watch?v=8sNSkkcGOfY

Delete this

shut up little bitch first worlder cracker bitch ass bitch punk shit fuck cunt fag bitchman

aaah finally an other superior mind such as myself

J'veux du L, j'veux du V, j'veux du G, pour dessaper ta racli

Arab pussies are for italian stallions

>no Nationalsozialistische Gensokyo Arbeiterpartei
no thanks not voting

please don't listen to this shit. Try Rochdi for decent french rap

>good
>french
>rap
hmmmmmmm

sounds like standard rap tb.h
the lyrics are good and his beats too
not bad, too production>lyrics nowadays soo

youtube.com/watch?v=XMnweT2oQoA
fire

his texts have lots of references to classic literature and apply writing concepts and poetic theories from most influential schools of art. Dude is at Paris Sorbonne in Art Philosophy. Claims to be the Shadow Pontiff of the underground. His mindset is also very individualist and nihilistic, there is no existential logic or a final destination in his songs. It's like hearing a mad stray saracen wandering through the dirtiest streets of Paris and whose only moments of rest are in loathed sexual intercourse or substance abuse.

the ones I listen to the most, tell me what you think and judge me
youtu.be/hniYRRzM288

youtu.be/KuxHO7jpfoQ

youtu.be/rU_4bO7AKB8

youtu.be/JSd5OHsuK8U

shitty pseudo-intellectual normalfag nigger music

>sorbonne
wow
I'll listen and get back to you
check this meanwhile, if you dont get the dialect its about broken love, guy wants to marry a christian girl, doesn't work cause thats how shit is there
youtube.com/watch?v=7UscHsWDBsg&feature=youtu.be