I've been on Sup Forums for 3 years and just caught on that this website is satire

I've been on Sup Forums for 3 years and just caught on that this website is satire.

Thanks for not telling me, I'm the idiot here...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7CKWxqhtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw I took Sup Forums at face value for over 1,200 days

Literally nothing sarcastic about niggers being stupid as fuck criminals.

Yeah but we are all pretending here

Sup Forums is 100% real.

If it was satire why with the FBI/ATF/NSA be here 24/7?

If it was satire why would Hillary Clinton herself refer to us as "The far side of the internet".

Why would she pay people to shill here 24/7 just hoping we waste time on their shill threads and make a few less memes?

The fact is Sup Forums is more real then you bro.

Oh gdi, are the feds still camped out?

We're never gonna get the Race War started at this rate.

>FEDERAL AGENTS GTFO MY POL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

they're always watching

yeah good try jokers, but this site is nothing more than trolls and clowns :)

It's satire combined with brutal honesty, but mostly it's shitposting.

Meh, fuck it.

If you're between the ages of 8 and 80 and still not on a list you are doing it wrong.

And extremist lone wolf terrorists. Don't forget about us familia.

it use to be satire,but people did not catch on and actually believed it.Causing a domino effect to the current state

Oh shut up, you just got here.

This whole thread is newfags

they for sure have autism by now

Not only is it Satire but most of us are Jews.

Yeah this website feeds off of misinformed mentally ill. It's a containment board for the autistic type of individual prone to committing right wing attacks to ensure the death of Nationalism

I've been on Sup Forums for 8 years and nothing here is satire you dumb fuck.

This

Moreover Sup Forums is made so that you are silenced everywhere else, but also is disinfo mass scale satire

This tbqh familia

There are like 2 goys a day who actually post here. I used to run the JIDF Houston office.

Now imma #hatemissile

underrated

Then why do you come friendo?

No one forces you to come and constantly trigger yourself. It's a nice narrative script you have there btw.

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the Democratic Convention

Oh yeah satire btw

You are. You really really are. And you're a faggot.

LOL the leftists are gonna fuck that up all on their own.

most are converting, as well.

No we're not.

It's not satire for me

sieg heil

i didnt even realized i have to feel something

It's hilarious to think of the PTSD and emotional trauma federal agents have experienced here.

>r-race war gas th-th-the kikes....

No Robert, you are a DHS analyst not a stormfag. Your wife and children miss you.

>that's just... what... a kike would say

>saw this thread slowly go to last page
>shit heads bump it
>will get 300 replies

Well congrats OP you did it I guess.

satire? no

hyperbolic? yes

Haha your sarcasm is top kek

yes berry satire nobody in the world would hate the dear merchants for ruining humankind.

Greatest ally etc...

GETOUTGETOUTGETOUT

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>meme magic isn't real

youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7CKWxqhtw

>believing Sup Forums is satire

You had nothing to begin with, We brought sanity to your functional madness.

Once you're gone I feel inclined to have our people finally forget the responsive chaos that was your existence.

Alas we cannot bear that luxury lest we encounter your spiritual descendants in the mongrelized hordes. We won't make the same mistake twice.

I'm sure to a void worshiping demon such as yourself Divinity must seem evil and cruel

op is a faggot

thought it was warcraft

>act natural

SAtIRE

>speaking proper English
>Zimbabwe

>zimbabwe
nigger satire confirmed

>the Sup Forums is satire meme
>the Sup Forums is one person meme
>implying Sup Forums isn't just a place to discuss current events
Sure is summer here.

Pol's narrative is 100% satire, It's all about being extreme, xenophobic, Hitler-esque, and little to do with rhetoric

>Sup Forums is one person
OP is a faggot. By the way you do realize we have IDs here and your samefagging is visible to everyone?

Samefag retard

This.

Anyone who takes these facts we consistently post about race/gender/crime/et.al as "satire" deserves to be hanged on the day of rope.

Fuck off normies and newfags

everyone starts out doing this as a joke and then you internalize it and start to think that way

it's just like fapping to traps

14/88

>oh shit, because of Sup Forums reality can't be my liberal safespace, better try to discredit it by calling it satire that nobody takes seriously

Loo! A nigger from a literal shithole trying to talk shit

Look*

God dammit

dam this guy is an old fag because he can play the joke so well

For real FBI is balls deep in here.

I'm not pretending

The half that see it as satire don't realize the other half is grimly serious about this shit and the half that are serious don't realize they are being satiricized.

Its ok I just realize feminine penis is satire today.

i am

Sup Forums is 100% satire. None of us would be stupid enough to post here if it wasn't. It's all a joke.

>and the half that are serious don't realize they are being satiricized.
Ironic shitposting doesn't really count as "satire"

>Sup Forums
Hey newfag

Fun fact, the FBI actually collects pepes. Every time you create a new funny pepe, they share it in their group chat.

Save a poor FBI office worker, make some new pepes

You are on to something. Yeah, there's a minority here of posters who take this at face value, a majority are just playing along, but the majority of people here are just being sarcastic, satirical, they say extreme things just for replies, etc

Glad you're caught up. Now can you leave so we can get back to planning the fourth Reich, Mr. NSA agent?

Not really. Far-right ideas are becoming more popular in general, both on and off Sup Forums. There are a lot of people here who just shitpost, but you're delusional if you don't think the majority are at least somewhat earnest

Checked

Clearly.

1/2 of Sup Forums is Sup Forums Sup Forums /k/ and /mlp/ pretendposters

My opinions are correct.Pay attention!

newfag much? If you don't understand this is a board for distasteful humor, please leave. The vile opinions shared here are nothing anybody would want to be associated with in a serious way.

This board is basically a graffiti wall.

You remember that bathroom wall in High School? You read all the shit on that wall, and now you're on Sup Forums

They use their pussy power to bait dumbass men into acting macho and taking all the risk of actual violence.

Don't you get it? We're the people who are too intellectually stubborn to agree/think a certain way because others do/succumb to peer pressure etc. That's WHY we don't fit in or reveal true opinions in public and come here to vent, these tactics of trying to get others to conform have never worked on us, even if we wanted them to. We're too autistic

What does the FBI think about dank memes?

Do they realize that everything posted on Sup Forums is 100%, unequivocal, objective satire?

kek

Sup Forums is an example of peer pressure

you guys bully ppl to saying mean things or they are targeted

Just to be clear, I was referencing the those of us who aren't Reddit immigrants and thread sliders, shills and jews

They literally analyze our shitposting. we are such gods

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

lol jk

Samefag summer AIDS is strong on this thread

I like to think that the surveillance guys always fight to get to do surveillance on us instead of another community.
>Oh man I hope I get Sup Forums, I want to expand my pepe folder
>Fuck you man, I had to go though tumblr all week, its my turn.

~90% of it is satire

The other 10% is quite real unfortunately.

I wish they would just be open about their shilling and host timestamped FBI general threads.

Hell I'd even report terrorists and bad guys i found on google to them and be like a cool secret spy team fighting crime around the world.

This board is not satire.

Sup Forums is a board of peace, we value tolerance and diversity. The few extremists here are NOT real Sup Forumslacks, they don't represent the whole.

:^)

the only time Sup Forums is satire is when they come a-knocking in their tinted van

Oh haha thats just satire

Holy fuck shit, that's Jerry Reed!

>2meta5me

/pol isn't satire

The whole internet is satire. That's the problem, people keep taking it seriously and doing stupid shit because of angry SJW twitter posts.

Dont get me wrong, the extreme liberal left is satire too

Reddit, Tumblr, etc

Just like Sup Forums a minority of the userbase doesn't see through it

There isn't a black and white line anymore. The vast majority of opinions that Sup Forums voices are only over-the-top versions of opinions they actually hold.

Except I can't seriously think people actually give a shit about Jews. Anti-Israel, sure, but who the hell gives a shit about 1% of the population who are only slightly better off economically and are increasingly-assimilated. The NatSoc branch of Sup Forums is entirely satire except for the 1 person who doesn't get the joke.

Basically these ideologies of SJW and Alt Right come from the ideas of satirical information and expand on it

One day someone went to Tumblr and said Islam is a religion of peace and here we are today

>extreme liberal left is satire
kek. Are Women's Studies departments "satire" too? Is Hillary Clinton's campaign satire? Are the Dems just playing a big joke on us by nominating a sexist piece of shit just so she can be First Woman President?

Salon and all that is Satire, buzzfeed too, the owners of those media outlets know they can get views from all sides to observe such satirical work

Shit like Ron Paul is satire too, the guy was placed in congress 12 terms to play a comic relief role throughout the 80s 90s and 2000s\

Like 95% of world politics is satire, even Genghis Khan was only joking at the beginning, Trump too, Hitler even ran as satire. Funny how history is written by satirical intentions

Swallow the true red pill and read between the lines of history

Nice meme