First trailer for Sofia Coppola's The Beguiled w/ Kidman, Farrell, Dunst, Fanning

youtube.com/watch?v=K_3pP9l2ddk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWZ3EHjUx_E
imgur.com/a/RZllz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>While imprisoned in a Confederate girls' boarding school, an injured Union soldier cons his way into each of the lonely women's hearts, causing them to turn on each other, and eventually, on him.

4chans dream

Why the fuck are they making that? It's one of the worst Clint Eastwood movies I've seen so it's not going to be any better in 2017.

>NICOLE KIDMAN'S PLASTIC FACE
A shame; she used to be so beautiful.

OLD ENOUGH FOR KISSES

>While imprisoned in a Confederate girls' boarding school, an injured Union soldier cons his way into each of the lonely women's wombs

Every healthy male's dream

Meh I'd still fug and she looked best in Birthday Girl.

BASED CLINT THE CUNNYSEUR
youtube.com/watch?v=jWZ3EHjUx_E

how triggered will feminists be?

AHHHHHHHHH!!! MY DICK!!!!!!!

They cut off his leg after throwing him down the stairs and poison him after he kills a little girl's turtle or whatever pet she's going to have.

haha what if they pinned down elle and spent hours touching her neck haha best film!

how can ONE NECK be SO SLUTTY

this will be the same like in game of thrones when a main cast girl gets raped and feminists go crazy but completly look the other way when a main cast male role dick gets cut off.

N E C K

Looks pretty good tbqhwy. Dunst and Farrell are great actors.

It's good tho
>Two mules for sister sara is good
>Dirty Harry is great
>Beguiled is good
>Alcatraz is great
Don Siegel + Clint = never bad

post more lewd neck plsss

Imagine how pink she is down there

>Hey there boys!
for more
imgur.com/a/RZllz
and..
r/ellefanning

The first minute of the trailer looked boring as hell, but when they revealed the twist it just looked stupid. I like Sofia coppola, but this doesn't seem like the right story for her. She's much better at subdued emotions.

Almost seems like the kind of movie for tarantino or spike lee

Angourie is best girl.

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTT