Do East Asian look down on SEAsian?

We do, or so I'm told.

How? They can't open their eyelids.

I have a double eye lids

Depends on the SEA. I'm not sure if you consider Vietnamese east or southeast asians, but their reputation is alright. Even somewhere like Thailand has an okay reputation. But places like the Philippines have the reputation they deserve.

>But places like the Philippines have the reputation they deserve.

elaborate

>he doesn't know

Dirty, unsafe, and unstable. Extremely proud, nationalistic people, despite having nothing in particular to justify that pride, but all of them are looking for a chance to leave.

do tell

>go to Sup Forums

Because they are superior

>their reputation is alright

niggest even among SEA you mean?

I'm just saying that's what their reputation is. I thought you wanted honest feedback, not compliments. Lots of filipinos come here and they all say the same things about their former country.

sad to see kids or even pregnant women begging for money

we'll welcome all tourists from any cunts, and
we hate any criminals

Some do, some don't. SEAsians don't have a good reputation in East Asia because a lot of them are manual labourers and mail-order brides. South Chinese tend to get along with SEAsians because there is a huge overseas Chinese population there. Koreans tend to have the most negative view of SEAsians probably due to the problems arising from migrant marriages, mostly from Vietnam.

I did

Every Vietnamese person I've met has been a jerk.

as for Japanese, nope. we may do sometimes, but we won't just because they are SEAsians.

No, it isn't.

>Argentina....

oh, I'll look them down lol

Chinpinpong aligato
I look down on you, you socially oppressed manlet.

how come you guys have gigantic slums filled with beggars?

Illegal inmigrant from Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, etc and local niggers. GOD BLESS THIS COUNTRY!

>2.5million people in poverty in his cunt
actually so sad

American flip here
literally all other south east asian countires have histories and temples and shit like that and filipinos were living in fucking caves when the spanish got there
The Philippines is such an irredeemable shithole.
When i was there for 3 weeks we went to the SM mall like 20 times because its literally the only place that resembles a first world clean country

Jap and Gook look down on us :(((

But soon SEA will have better economy than Jap and Gook :)

Aren't you gook?

Yes. All Asians hate each other.

studying abroad in seoul, can confirm they do

although it has mostly been korean fuccbois who want me to dump my viet bf for them

I'm glad I could not see argentine beggary house. where is your house here?

>my viet bf
Timestamp or GTFO

>number of crimes by foreigners in Japan
>1. Korean, 2. Chinees, 3. Vietnamese

but in Tokyo I took your fellow tourists to a bus terminal since I'm a good boy

ok

Are you white? Where are you from?

Kek, Get rekted

I am ethnically mexican, but nobody in korea believes this

you should beg for some food first before you bullshit, you argentine beggar bugger

Post you are alone in pic

Furthermore Left one looks like Korean to me

There is no reason for us to ignore them without any cause

I'd rather wait until at least next semester to get doxxed, thanks

A lot of people think he looks Korean. why?

You are already doxxed so give me an another timestamp.
Skin color

That kind of approach won't work for you. Not in any of the forty or fifty times you try.

So fuck off attention whore.

but why should I? I already proved I'm a girl, and that's clearly my bf.

that wasn't me

You didn't prove you are whether boy or girl

I have my bike tire punctured once, as a prank. And wow it's a Vietnamese.

No big deal I know, but there's no big crime in Japan.

there, I'm a girl. what does this matter to my original post anyway

to stay on topic, I've noticed that my korean friends make terrible racist jokes about themselves even more often than about SEAsians. why? I thought koreans loved being korean.

> koreans loved being korean.
what???

I meant that I was under the impression that koreans are overly prideful, but it doesn't seem that way now that I'm here.

what are you doing in sk? tried to find college oppa dick after watching nonstop kpop vids during childhood?

If you marry a lady from SEA, you are a loser.
Not always true though.

are you blind? I literally came in here saying I've rejected korean men. I came here to round out my East Asian studies major because my school only offers good courses in China and Japan.

to be honest, I hate kpop and I'm more of a weeaboo if anything.

that's stupid. SEA ladies are the kindest ladies I've ever met.

You're the only one who doesn't get enthusiastically replied on Sup Forums even though you proved you're a woman. Why?

t.独身

You looks like typical hapa

What is terrible racist joke??

If you go to a countryside, you'll find a lot of mail-order Filipinas, Vietnameseand Chinese, so there definitely is a stigma there.
Kinda like how Whites say a White guy who married an Asian is a loser.
There is certain truth in it.

I don't know how you got it but men often use bad jokes.
and originally, Koreans and Japanese are exclusive about heterogeneous culture

and, where are you from?

She said she is a mexcian

I'm laughing
probably because I'm not actually trying to get attention

wait, what? White guys are obsessed with East Asian girls as far as I know. I can tell all of the male exchange students at my school are here exclusively to have sex with Korean girls. I guess sex =/= marriage though.

I'm from the USA, but my family are (legal) immigrants from mexico. what do you mean by heterogeneous culture?

All Asians hate each other.
They're angry little people.
Smart and adorable at times but they're basically a race of aspergers people.

>says american

wwwwwwwwww

Where do you live in Korea?

Yes, we get shit from China the most even before their illegal annexation.
Take away the fact that we are poor and laborers
They are still very cultural elitist.

>They're angry little people.
>Said the one with school shooting everywhere
>Invades 2 country for muh 11/9
Hmmmm

We don't hate SE Asians.
Many Japanese hate Chinese and Koreans, but not SE Asians.
I just feel that a lot of Japanese kinda look down on them, but it doesn't mean we treat them poorly except some hardcore bigots.

Just let it sink in.

Koreans are a single ethnic group and have no experience of multiculturalism.
so they are exclusive to other people than usa

>Doesn't understand invasion of Iraq.
>conspiracy!

hmm, but you don't think of the Japanese colonial period as multicultural? It seems as though a lot of modern Korean things are things that were adapted from Japan during that time.

in the corner of yonsei university where they put all the international students

this

Do you live in "신촌" at 고시원 or 원룸??

I am Thai residing in Australia. Yes, East Asians look down on Southeast Asians. Only Koreans really tend to hate them though. I think Japanese are indifferent, and Chinese actually get along with them sometimes. Probably because many south Chinese are genetically and culturally similar, and there are a lot of Chinese in Thailand.

Are you talking about East Asians in Australia?
I thought all Asians get along in New World.

literally on the yonsei campus, in the dormitories. close to 신촌.

koreans selectively accepted Japanese or Western culture,
Multiculturalism means living with various races

They don't. Mongolians are always fighting with other Asians in the New World for some reason.

oh, I see now.

how do koreans feel about the foreigners that live in korea permanently, especially non-white? do you think korea will become multicultural in the future?

Mongols are retarded. I heard they get into fights with Vietnamese in America, but they say it's a poverty problem.

So are you 연세대 student ??

I see.
I've never seen a Mongol in my life.
All I heard about them is that they hate Chinese.

yes! I am here on exchange from a university in the USA.

Do you satisfy in Korea?

> I came here to round out my East Asian studies major because my school only offers good courses in China and Japan.
What do you mean by this?

of course Koreans will oppose it. because If low-paid workers come to immigrate in korea, it will prevent the rise in minimum wage. And Koreans worry that the rate of crime will increase if immigrants come. so do i

Uh, not really. The first generation would rather just stick with their own ethnic groups. The second generations are more tolerant but they can still be influenced by their parents pretty easily. The only time they will completely ally with each other is when they talk about how much they hate white people. This is the case for all non-white immigrants in Australia. I'm Viet and my parents always told me to never trust Chinese people but a lot of my best friends are Chinese. So it's just retarded shit.

In particular, Korean politicians do not try to solve the root causes of low fertility, but simply try to overcome it by immigration. of course, Koreans are strongly opposed to it.

그런데 연대 바보 녀석들은 이런 얘기를 안해줘?

Kek, my parents would always talk shit about other Asians but I manage to get along with them just fine. I did have some prejudice but I grew out of it. The only Asians I ever have trouble getting along with is Filipinos but I don't know why.

That is a really strange way of phrasing it. Do you mean to ask if i’m happy here?

My home school offers a lot of courses about Chinese/Japanese literature, culture, and history. But the only Korean courses are about kpop/hallyu and North Korea…

it makes sense to worry about the minimum wage, I think. It seems racist to assume crime will rise with more immigration, but it’s probably true unfortunately.

seriously?! immigration to solve the problem of low fertility? That makes no sense to me, why would they think this?

oh shit. I’m only in level 1 Korean class now, so I can’t read this, sorry

Yes Do you think you're glad to come here?

>>It seems racist to assume crime will rise with more immigration

Because violent crime by immigrants is often happening.
anyway, I believe that you understood why Koreans reject immigrants.

By the way, if you want to study Japan or China, it would be better to go to that country. Why did you come to Korea?

Korean are the most exclusive ethnic in the world

(You)

And Korea, unlike United States, often racistly jokes without any malice.
Because racial issues have never emerged as serious social problems in korea.

I think so. It would be a lot easier if I spoke Korean, but I'm already learning a few words from my friends. I really like 신촌 area but for me there are too many annoying foreigners in 홍대. I would like to explore more places in Seoul. and of course, Korean food is the best.

I think it's important to study all of East Asian even if you are only interested in one country, because the cultures and histories are so connected. And it seems unfair that my degree is called "East Asian Studies" when I only studied China and Japan.

I agree! racist jokes here don't seem offensive or angry. It's interesting.

oh, the last one is a response to

Likewise, Koreans will find it hard to understand why you are so surprised to hear such jokes. It is a cultural difference.

>there are too many annoying foreigners in 홍대
Why? By any chance do you think many qt white in 신촌 like me? Every time i go to there, I notice it.

* i go there

>Koreans will find it hard to understand why you are so surprised to hear such jokes.
I noticed this! In the USA I often dislike those jokes, but I realize it's a cultural difference so I just laugh now.

>Why?
I don't like crowds and I'm not interested in going to clubs...so I guess seeing crowds of foreigners going to clubs makes me feel angry. I'm immature.
>do you think many qt white in 신촌 like me?
I don't really notice what people look like because my eyesight is poor, lol. but I think everyone in 신촌 seems to be well-dressed.

now i have to go for dinner. I hope you will have fun staying in Korea. bbye ㅋ