His response should have been 'this is why no-one likes the french'

his response should have been 'this is why no-one likes the french'

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Hill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you're a fat slob it's impossible to win an argument against a beautiful girl
it's a fact

bit fucking late

>beautiful

french are arrogant fuckwits, should really have just turned up in a horizontal stripe shirt, pencil mustache and beret and put on an obnoxious french accent for the whole show

it's hilarious how much Sup Forums tries to come up with a witty comeback. they all relate to jonah because they fat disgusting blobs that probably failed with women their entire lives and can only exert their inner feelings upon a tv program they watch. no matter how much time it takes or how much "witty" comebacks they come up with, it will be for nothing as hot women can never be out bants by a ugly pathetic human like Jonah.

You too lol

Proof that Americans can't handle the banter.

so you're okay with all the loo stuff?

after all this time no one has been able to think of a good comeback

I would have laughed and said she was funny for a woman.

the french having standards? you're right. that is a fantasy.

>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You disgusting whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. And start taking off your clothes as you do it. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Be thankful, I'm about to make you a star..."

>You want to know my fantasy bitch? It's your face under my huge swampy ass. In fact, get under there right now. You won't be giggling with my smelly ass cheeks wrapped around your head. *BRAAAAAP* ha ha, sorry I couldn't keep that one in. Heh, you must have got the full blast of it with your nose pressed right up against my asshole. Footlong B.M.T with Sweet Onion sauce. Eat Fresh. Only I guess it's not so fresh anymore, ha ha. Hey you're a weather girl, right... did you predict these winds? *BRAAAAAP* Ooh another stinker! Surely you're used to it, living in this stinky country? *BRRRRAAAP* *PLFFFFTHT* You're a shitty interviewer, Ornella, but you make a decent chair. Guess we finally found a use for you. *BRAP*

>it's hilarious how much Sup Forums tries to come up with a witty comeback. they all relate to jonah because they fat disgusting blobs that probably failed with women their entire lives and can only exert their inner feelings upon a tv program they watch. no matter how much time it takes or how much "witty" comebacks they come up with, it will be for nothing as hot women can never be out bants by a ugly pathetic human like Jonah.
thoughtful post

excellent post

didn't this fat fuck run away back to america like a pussy after the incident

americans are a bunch of pussies

>ugly pathetic human like Jonah
He's a rich Jewish movie star who can likely fuck most females he wants. Not even autistic fucks here are retarded enough to think they can honestly related to the wealthy and famous, just because one of them happens to have spent the best part of his movie fame taking roles as a funny fat prick.

Stop trying to play armchair psychologist when all you have to go on are your own projected insecurities, you pathetic manchild.

I don't get this meme can someone link me to the video?

What the fuck?
Is this even a country? How do you even have internet?

Fuck off Jonah

>the jerk store called, they're running out of you

>Hey you're a weather girl, right... did you predict these winds?
lost

nah Sup Forums hates Jonah, they cheered when this happened and the comebacks are basically a meme at this point

>"And they'd play with my tits cause they're bigger than yours."

This did make him lose his weight, didn't it though?

Why are you fags still complaining when this actually worked as a wake up call in his favor?

He should thank these people.

he'll be fat again in a couple of years

>loses weight
>becomes a framelet
JUST

what is this about then

He could look a lot better if he hopped on roids, you can only grow a little while on a huge calorie deficit even with the noob gains.

>swole manlet

pls no, only Zac Efron can pull it off

>italy

NZ

mmhmm?

not really desu. steroids won't grow his bones.

Don't reply to me ever again

Italia I love you!

Ornella did nothing wrong.

yeah, right. let me give your picture some context

>been over a year
>still can't outbanter a french woman

Underrated
>run away back to america
I think he lives here, so yeah, that's probably what he did.
>can likely fuck most females he wants
Maybe, since he lost the weight, but that's not true for when this was filmed. The only women who would fuck him at that point are gold diggers and wannabe starlets. I'm sure his star power would work on the skank working night shift at 7-11 or a shy spinster at his cousin's Bar Mitzvah, but it'll take a lot more star power for someone to want to fuck a fat fuck with that face.

Are you the slightly edgy female Italian user?

this

this tβh

>MURRICAN """""comedians""""" that can't even think of a comeback

>I fuck MEN, you silly slut. Buff, strong MEN. You? You're a ludicrous little twink. Get the fuck out of here; I'd never give you a second glance even if you WERE a man.

I also have lesbian friends.

>comedians
I don't think I've ever heard Jonah Hill described as a comedian.

Aha Jonah, you so funny!
Still not attracted to you babe ;^)

Let's be honest, her behiavour was pretty disrespectful. It would be similiar to a man calling a woman ugly (when she really is ugly).
Sure, Jonah could have laughed it off, but he isn't really obliged to tolerate such disrespectful behaviour

>A comedian or comic is a person who seeks to entertain an audience by making them laugh

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Hill

>it would be similiar to a man calling a woman ugly

according to feminism it would be similar, but in reality it would not be similar. Because where feminism wishes to say men and women are equal in all respects it simply isn't true.

this show invited countless hollywood superstar but somehow this is the fat ugly jew who is butthurted, very strange..

I said that I haven't seen that, not that it's never said. In the American context, comedian usually means stand-up comic. Being an actor in a comedy movie does not automatically make them a comedian. Was Vincent Price a comedian?

i hearded he's described as a fat ugly humourless butthurted pig

>l'esprit d'escalier

I betteded you dided

On behalf every french people, yes, you are inferior. You are litteral subhuman, isn't it obvious ?

he should've just laugh it off

Self depreciating humour would have worked best in that case.
Should have said something like "if I managed to get Pitt and Dicaprio in a hotel room for a night you'd be the one moving out" and then laugh it off.