Will whataburger win tonight and make it 1-1?

Will whataburger win tonight and make it 1-1?

I really don't understand the appeal of in n out
whataburger is simply better

I really don't understand the appeal of whataburger
in n out is simply better

Wattaburger chicken is the only thing worth ordering from their.

Animal stylefries with grilled onionson my burger is how it should be done.

In-n-out is a staple burger, that’s why it’s overhyped. It’s consistently miles better than any other fast food burger around

in and out is fucking trash tier, its a simple small patty with thick tomatoe slices and all your toppings but barely any beef to support it, i rather spend 7.50 bucks and eat at burger king

That’s why you can get a double double, 3x3, etc.

>going to in n out and not getting a 4x2 plain extra toast on buns sauce on the side

found the peasant

>>going to in n out and not getting a 4x2 plain extra toast on buns sauce on the side

found the fatass

still not a big patty its still small patties, i rather get one bacon king thats 3 times the size of a in and out patty, small fries and a small drink for 7.50 plus tax.

take it easy, we're all amerilards here

Culver's>*

Only chads eat at In-n-out

>5
theres like one culvers 40 minutes away from me when i get to my apartment, not sure if it would be worth the drive. I might go

patty melt > all

Farmer Boys

Whatabuger here

>moved to L.A. for a year, tried the "so awesome" in n out
>weak.png
>told coworker it sucked
>"I didn't try it animal style"
>wtf is thousand island dressing doing on my burger and fries

I never went in a third time

What is animal style? Feel like I've heard that term before

Culver's is fucking amazing. Recently drove coast-to-coast and ate a good amount of fast food. Culver's was my favorite for sure

it's their secret sauce combined with caramelized onion

Its thousand island dressing that ruins the food

from Dallas. Visited some friends in California about awhile back and finally got to try in n out. Got a double animal style, It was really good.

steak n shake better
wendy's better
fatburger better

>caring how much it costs at fast food

found the peasant in denial*

I'm from Michigan and was in Texas last month. Had both for the first time. In N Out was the most overrated food I've probably ever had The fries weren't even good. Whataburger was pretty good and 10x better than In N Out. Five Guys still the GOAT burger and Culver's and/or Steak n Shake still probably the GOAT fast food burgers.

I'd be willing to give In N Out another chance next time I'm in Vegas or something because maybe I caught it on a bad night but it was extremely underwhelming and both the fries and burger had 0 redeeming qualities.

nigga we have like 10 in n outs in DFW

Taco Bell is the official restaurant of the Astros

why does everyone say wendy's is bad? their patties are good quality and seasoned well desu.

I use to like Wendy's. My cousin who lived with me also worked there and would bring home double stacks (that he added bacon to) almost daily. This was about 4-5 years ago. It was shortly after this time they decided to change up their toppings source and had all new onions, pickles, etc. From that moment it just didn't taste nearly as good and I've hardly ever chosen to eat there for a burger since.

in n out pretty much has to have animal style on it to make it competitive with the other burger places.

I like them both equally.

>tfw no good burgers in Michigan

IN N OUT A SHIT

WHATABURGER = GOAT

>Five Guys
>Culver's
>Steak n Shake

If you like shitty burgers as you apparently do there's Wayback Burger and Halo Burger, too.

Five Guys is too sloppy for me and not really worth the hype/price.
I didn't like the Culvers in South Dakota. I'll give this one a shot.
>Steak n Shake
>Choke n Blow

I'd rather have an A&W burger over In N Out, honestly.

I only go there for the chili dogs and floats my man.

I don't buy the Whataburger hype. It's average. In-N-Out is way better but even then I've had better than both.

A1 burger was good. Still prefer P Terrys

sonic breakfast burittos
try em

>thinks five guys is good

holy shit my fucking sides

they're both good burgers at passable prices and unless you live in a shithole you should be able to find much better burgers at an only slightly higher price.

anybody that pledges any sort of allegiance to either needs to be sterilized.

who /thehabit/ here

>be Sup Forums
>hate literally everything related to california
>get surprised when everyone hates in n out, the quintessential california burger chain

In n out is good for what it is, a small, cheap fast food burger. it's not trying to be some big greasy expensive restaurant style burger. a regular burger is literally $2, fries are under $1.50

>mfw there are literally people who enjoy going to five guys grease ball spending literally $10 on a fast food burger and fries and claim it's "the best burger ever"

the burritos are only good if made fresh and not from the "burrito mix" that most stores keep much longer than they are supposed to keep them

always get bacon. always.

The Habit is so good and the prices are pretty good too. Kind of sucks though I have to eat it at the restaurant cause it gets too soggy if I take it home.

Two reddit choices tbqhwy

Daily Reminder that only mouth breathing trash orders animal style.

Same plebs that dip their pizza in ranch.

Good for when you don't need drive through. Glad they're now more available outside of SB.

>not getting your in n out burger double double, whole grilled onion instead, extra tomato and onions (free), no spread, and fries well done

mine has a drive thru

Sonic lowkey upped their burger game recently. Not a top contender, but a valued rotation player.

cook out is good but it stinks up my entire apartment if i eat it at home. got to dine-in.

>he doesn't get a burger from the local bar

What's your Whataburger order, lads?

I like double meat, double cheese, lettuce, grilled onions, jalapenos, mustard, and extra mayonnaise on a wheat bun.

Or the patty melt, but I feel like that's cheating. It's not "your order" if you just get a premade thing.

>personalizing your fast food order

kys

t. Whataburger employee

Califag here in n out is shit, its all about the Habit

my mom has the best burger

Excuse me sir, I know you guys are really busy but heres a complicated ass order for something that's gonna give me heart disease anyway. Please fuck it up!

When i was at ucsb me and my friends would always chose the hanit so glad they opened another one close by

In n out fags will never know the joy

I work at a drive thru lame ass. Yes it sucks but we're already talking about people who have decided they can't be bothered to get out of their cars to eat what do you expect? If you don't like it work a retail job for comparable pay. I put up with it because I make a killing in tips what's their excuse?

I don't even like ketchup but I always get this for my onion rings

I'd like to say in my defense that I never complicate my order in the drive-thru, I only go into detail if I'm ordering in the restaurant itself.

double with everything + cheese and jalapenos. when i get home i dump hot sauce on it. might try their buffalo sauce on it instead in the future for convenience but i'm not fixing what ain't broke.

Been from Miami to San Fran driving trying fast food because I’m on the road. Here’s the list
Habit is the best
Whataburger/ P Terry’s both great
In and Out - I litteraly asked if they sold drugs here? Because that’s the only reason they could stay in business.

More like in and out of your anus. That place is complete shit compared to Whataburger. I've had ever fast food chain in the world and nothing compares. Whataburger is better ingredients, cheaper, and more food.

When I heard Whataburger was doing ketchup I legit chunked my Heinz and started buying the spicy ketchup exclusively.

A 5 guys opened in my town today, should I try it out?

Highly overrated desu.
Flavorless burgers, mediocre fries and very high prices.

white castle will always be the GOAT

>tfw born and raised in new jersey and have never seen any of those

what am i missing out on lads

none of it compares to cluck u

Cluck U is only good if you're wasted

> not rating redamacks kino macaroni burger
Shiggy

>American """"sports""""

go eat your beans on toast oliver

>Literally a thread of burgers discussing burgers

Is eating a sport in USA?

For me, it's Royal Farms

Yes actually, we have an annual hot dog eating competition every fourth of July, whats funny is its usually some Asian guy that wins every year.

It's the only sport the rest of you euro-fucks literally cannot stomach.

>the rest of you euro-fucks
Uhh user, I know we're retarded but check the flag again.