Post YFW Trump loses in November

Post YFW Trump loses in November

Id probs just kill myself or go innawoods for four years

But it's ok because that will be the beginning of the end

We are already on a destructive trajectory

Trump is the last white hope

I'd be VERY dissapointed but I think it's likely to happen because USA can't stop the LMAO WOMAN PRESIDENT thing

It would be (pleasantly) surprising if he won.

haha look at theese #Drumpf supporters having a tantrum and saying they're gonna kill themselves xD

Screencapping this xDD

Probably laugh at Sup Forums for 2 weeks straight.

No reaction.
Because he won't lose ;)

my real post because for whatever reason this board still doesn't have sound

>Drumpf

Look ma I posted it again!

itll be just like brexit... everyone goes into it thinking remain will win (including farage) then the pleasant surprise of being wrong.

everyone will think trump will get stumped and btfo only to ride his golden unicorn to victory. check em

Trump will not lose.

Pretty doubtful considering how much minorities hate Trump.

The UK is 80% white while the US is 60% white. There's 35+ million legal Hispanics alone.

You won't be laughing when you're incorporated into the North American Union and Hilary, Trudeau and the Mexican King own you, leaf.

It was never a possibility. At least we can start the train ride straight to hell when Hillary gets in.

I wouldn't give a fuck.

Britain polling =/= U.S. polling

He'll Win. Don't let the left intimidate you.

It'll feel something like this

>Post YFW Trump loses in November

I'm on the right.

The reason Brexit happened was because the poorest our society voted for something different.

Hilary is the same.

There are literally millions of blacks and hispanics who never got rung up on those polls because they're out on the streets.

They'll vote for change, just as our lads did.

it would be just another disappointment in the life. In other words, just another day

Of which, most don't have an ID, therefore they can't vote.

mfw

Can't wait for Sup Forums's collective anal devastation.

haha americans are brainwashed dopes who actually believe their governments propaganda. 99 out of a 100 americans anyway. Not enough smart ones out there to dent the regime in the voting booths at all.

Just like the Brexit vote?

Thats what we believed.

But Americans believe in freedom. Trump is the embodiment of freedom.

Oh great and mighty kek

Please accept my holy drawing of you

In return i ask of you to elect Donald Trump and remove shitskins from the west.

He's not going to lose though.

Me in the upper left.

Take away the nuclear holocaust outside and make the computer a phone and that's one accurate image

I have heard Trump will back down to let Hillary win and they're in some sort of cahoots. I hope Trump isnt just an elaborate fraud. I know it sounds ridiculous but there is no bottom to the lows once the banks get involved. Also I know nothing about the person that is Trump, just the personality.

and take away all the guns too, shillary will be on her second term after all

yfw he wins

I'll be laughing at you goobergooters while we progress with social justice and feminism. I can't WAIT until President Clinton signs new legislation to shut this place down or heavily monitored so it becomes a less toxic place.

Fuck Trump

Shit Bait but it has a grain of truth. America will kill freedom of speech for everyone.... It already has.

I hope the world drowns in the blood that will be spilled.

A revolution?

>goobergooters
purge when?

The US electorate (as opposed to population) is 75% white. A lot of legal Hispanics support Trump according to recent poll samples, more than they did Romney.

I'm rooting more for Trump certainly, but the "Trump can't possibly lose" delusion is amazing to me. My dad has that attitude, and said it during both Obama's elections. Like, nigga, get real, They're pretty equal in their chance of winning.

I will flee to Argentina like all great whites before me who have fled a country.

We've proven how much power memes really have anyway. We've shifted the conversation of the world.

>"Trump can't possibly lose" delusion is amazing to me.

Except barely anyone says this. 90% of the time it's shills saying Trump can't possibly win because they think they can demoralize people that way.

I know, which is why it's even more laughable when people do say this. I hear it constantly because my dad.

>I know, which is why it's even more laughable when people do say this.

It's not laughable, it's just people on both sides making predictions and being hopeful. You just think it's laughable because you don't want him to win, but you don't care when Hillbots like you make the same retarded predictions.

What? Read my post, I said I'm rooting for Trump. My dad and I live in a city dominated by Trump supporters, with Trump signs everywhere. But I'm laughing at him because any time I even try to mention a scenario of Hillary winning, he just stops me short. And did it with Obongo two elections.

S L A S H
P
O
L
S L A S H
Is a satire board, and ehhf bee eye, and Sea eye aye shouldn't take anything here seriously.