Untouchable

>Investigated by the FBI
>grilled in Benghazi hearing
>involved in scores of scandals
>dead bodies turning up since Whitewater

Yet here she is, less than 5 months away from winning the General Election. She is the real Teflon Don.

But she doesn't have lord kek on her side

The presidency is probably the only thing keeping her out of prison right now

Americans love their guns so much, why doesnt one of you put an end to her already? One through her eye hole, large calibre preferred. Come on you big fat coward americunts.

>Hope is an illusion.
>They have turned against you. Now, take your revenge.
>It WAS your fault.
>Tell yourself again that these are not truly your friends.
>You are a pawn of forces unseen.
>There is no escape. Not in this life, not in the next.

that will just fuel the left more

you dumbfuck... trump will certainly win

Youre country has gone crazy my friend. All those school shootings were fake from Sandy Hook onwards and the Orlando ones too. You already have a tyrannical government leading you, and they are successfully keeping your population stupid. Its not about republican or democrat, left or right, red or blue. You all need to unite your people. Social disconnection and loss of traditional values is killing the states. All is not lost...yet. Governments and empires can be overthrown by a united people. Debts can be burned. Take your country back.

September 9th

>Republicans trying to stop the Clintons

This.
That is the number one way to fuck ourselves over right now.

Does she try to look ugly for every photo she is in?

Thanks for the word ire bro

Hillary will win the general election

Someone explain to me why people are still supporting her after Benghazi.

Scared millenials and Gen X'ers are willing to roll the dice with someone so demonstrably crooked and dishonest just to keep an alleged "racist" out the WH

>fake shootings

stay out of the potato booze irishman, you don't know shit

because it was another stupid made up scandal by the right and it turns out when you target the clintons with that sort of shit for 20+ years everyone stops paying attention when you cry wolf

it's because trump's a goddamn incompetent. i'd sure as hell rather have someone who's a career politician but capable leading the country. i mean fuck, even if literally all this republican shit was true, it means she's slick enough to dodge it every fuckin' time. you're telling me you don't want someone with the ability to do that leading america?

>You're seriously telling me that you don't want a criminal in power?

You have no idea what they all look like to civilized countrys outside the media bubble. Orchestrated as fuck. Compare them to your very real shooting of Columbine. Real Parents and victims who can be contacted to this day, no Robbie Parkers. Your government lies and lies and gets away with it to you all. Power at home and abroad has corrupted your country to its core.

COUNTDOWN UNTIL I KILL HILLARY CLINTON

the clock turns once more...

We believed in your Brexit, So Believe in Trump.

Just waiting on the first debate to activate maximum meme.

Dubs of truth?

>lists stakes for political blackmail and control
>teflon
do you even politics? of course they'll choose her as president.

The FBI will do very well under the administration of someone they have by the beef flaps.

Dodging the law is not a part of the skillset needed to be President. She's been incredibly incompetent at every actual job she has been given.

Stop generalizing, both my girlfriend and I are gen x and we certainly aren't voting for this cunt.

Duh, she's a woman.

Trump is dangerously unqualified and childish but hillary is so ruthless and calculated and currupt that I cant see how anyone would like her.

They both are terrible honestly

This bitch would start WW3 if her private email server would let her get away with it

Please don't be lying.

Shillary will get more and more exposed every coming month. You can't keep a lid on everything she's done.

Towards and end of summer and around the start of the debates you'll see attitudes shift even more.

>She is the real Teflon Don
nope just hasmedia money and always delivers to her sponsors

Protected by the current administration and MSM. I would love nothing more than to see JFK assassination 2.0 on live TV with Hillary.

republicans won't go after clinton because they were part of the gun running operation into syria which was the cause of the Benghazi massacre

>Clinton
>Winning

Nigger, this is our last shot. Trump knows this, even if he's a fuck up he'll do far less damage than Clinton ever will to our sovereignty.

The man has beaten all odds so far. He's going to do everything in his powers to keep this monster out of the white house.

>he forgot that F&F was also responsible in arming ISIS

Who's F&F?

Is everyone who didn't vote for her going to have barbell accidents?

Pretty sure that's the other way around.

fast and furious, a retarded scheme to give free guns to the cartels to "trace" where they went.

except they forgot the trace part and just took the money. blatant arms deal disguised as incompetence (or they really are that retarded, but I doubt it)

>mfw Hillary's gestapo comes to give me my "barbell accident"

Ah, yeah, I know what Fast & Furious is. How in the fuck Holder isn't in jail right now for that is beyond me.