What's your mobile phone?

Pic related is mine

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/09/07/huawei-overtakes-apple-worlds-second-biggest-smartphone-maker/
forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s5/galaxy-s-5-android-development-exynos/7-1-xsm-g900h-unofficial-lineageos-14-1-t3653914
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

7+

Only because I need a decent camera on me at all times

iPhone 6s 128Gb

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.

LG G3

MotorolaMoto E4

One Plus T3
China pls enjoy reading my Sup Forums shitposts

>not praising the chinkphones

HTC 10

HTC M9. When it falls apart I'm getting huawei or sony

Iphone 7.
Not planning to get a new onefor at least 3 more years.

Don't you find the lack of a headphone jack annoying? The camera looks amazing, but I wish they didn't remove it. I have a 6 plus and I'll be keeping it for the next few years.

iPhone 4s

samsung s6 regular. thinking about getting a note 8

nokia 3310

>gayphone

Touch screened Raspberry pi with mobile wifi attached

It just werks.

nah never use headphones aside from when i need them to take pictures (the + button takes a picture when the camera is up)

iPhone 7.

Previously always had android but I got a great deal on this and apple will update it for another 4 years. I could have got the 7+ for the camera but didn't like the idea of having to carry something so large around.

Huawei gw

Digma VOX A10 3G

MyPhone Hammer Axe LTE

Chengsey 4uety LTE 3t+

Was a bit surprised this is a real phone. What a cool name.

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/09/07/huawei-overtakes-apple-worlds-second-biggest-smartphone-maker/

>Apple has been overtaken by the Chinese smartphone giant Huawei as the world’s second-biggest smartphone maker by sales, sending the iPhone maker into third place for the first time since Blackberry and Nokia ruled the market.

How the FUCK did this happen?

>why yes I own a Hammer Axe LTE

M'lady *tips ushanka*

Nokia 8 :3

>nokia
Do they exist?

Yes

NOKIA 5

New Nokias are beautiful. The strongest phone ever. Oh boy. Let me tell how magnificent it ts. You won't believe it. The new Nokias will make every dream you've ever dremed real. That's how it is folks.

gayPhone 6, a present

It's back but don't call it a comeback. Straight outta ESpoo again.

Why didn't you get Nokia 8?

Wasn't out yet. I just got a Nokia as soon as possible.

Sell your phone and buy Nokia 8 now!
It's very good.

Oh boy. I just might do that. I know they are very good. It's all winnning with new Nokias. Do ever get tired of all the winning with your new Nokia tho?

*do you

No I love my new Nokia 8.
I used my old Xperia S until the Nokia 8 got out.

Sweden is the best. I just love you folks.

I love Finland

Galaxy S5. Still works pretty well, but thinking of upgrading to the Pixel 2 at the end of the year. I want vanilla Android.

an old nokia, i broke my old phone and now i can't afford a new smartphone

Huawei y6 II

forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s5/galaxy-s-5-android-development-exynos/7-1-xsm-g900h-unofficial-lineageos-14-1-t3653914

HTC One