Explain why rape is bad without using "muh morals" or "muh feelings"

Explain why rape is bad without using "muh morals" or "muh feelings"

>inb4 diseases or unwanted pregnancy
He uses a condom.

it's destruction of another mans property

Get raped, then we'll talk.

Or explain why having AIDS, filling an enema with your blood and sticking it up someone's ass is bad.

explain why murder is bad without using "muh morals" or "muh feelings"

>explain why rape is bad without appealing to any form of badness

>"muh morals"

Welp wrap it up boys.
Those thousands of years of philosophy, and ethics are gone. OP has clearly shown that they are worthless.

Thanks for enlightening us, we never knew morals weren't important. You Somali immigrants are really showing us a great deal. :^)

because the law says its bad.

get ur own

Nice strawman.

Why should lesser beings have equal say in things?

Those that get raped are lesser beings. Don't get raped and your opinion matters. Problem solved.

Rape seems to be a nigger phenomenon exclusively, so as long as they're doing it to other niggers and away from us I have no problem with it.

Because it permanently degrades the quality of the woman who gets raped.

Real rape (Not "I got drunk, and fucked some dude, whoops!" "rape") should be punishable by death.

It violates their agency and rights, it also in a way strips them of value and status no matter how much they protest to this fact, just as robbery strips a man of his value to society and mates.

I wouldn't say death but it definitely should be treated like homicide.

would you like to be raped by another man?

>only 2 posts by this ID

we are done here

Remember Marcellus Wallace when he got raped by a bunch of faggot hicks?

>what is consent?

The law.
The only good society is a society that follows laws.

because if she gets preg the child has no father. and thus is likely to grow up and be a drain on society

what the fuck kind of thread is this?

I can't believe we are actually talking about this

The Rape could trigger a mental Disorder for the Victim, which would be bad for the mental Condition of the Child, which would be the Result of the Rape.

I don't rape because I'm neither a nigger nor a muslim.

Rape is bad because it's using a woman who belongs to somebody else. But I consider all sex outside marriage to be rape. Unless she doesn't live in her father's house, it doesn't matter what happens to sluts.

you're violating another person's right to their own body and safety. basic human right. but this is le edge bait so

Permanently damaged everyone involved. Leads to leftism due to emotional tramau.

because you're infringing on someone else's right to not have sex with you. You are taking away their agency. Pretty much as simple as that.

Easy there Jamal, just because you can't understand morals or human rights doesn't mean they are valueless. Its bad for the same reason stabbing someone is bad, and plenty of reasons besides.

>explain why physically assaulting someone is bad without saying "muh morals" or "muh feelings"

Are you retarded? Should we just allow people to beat each other in the streets?