Today marks the anniversary of one of the most glorious and greatest victories in European history...

Today marks the anniversary of one of the most glorious and greatest victories in European history , The Great Siege of Malta that took place in 1565.
On this day a defending army of around 9,000 men made up of Knights Hospitallier , Maltese, Italian, Greek and Spanish soldiers and Maltese civilians drawn from the local population under the leadership of French Grandmaster Jean De La Valette defeated an invading Ottoman Muslim army of around 48,000 men after a brutal 3 month siege.
The most epic moment during the Siege was when the Ottoman Muslim invaders floated the headless corpses of captured Knights across the Grand Harbour. The act was returned in kind: La Valette ordered all Turkish prisoners to be executed and their heads used as 'cannon balls' to fire back toward their compatriots.

maltese are useless arabic speaking north african shitskins

>Make a post against Turkey
>Ikibey gets triggered

Geez, I truly wonder why this happens...

Today we also commemorate the end of the French blockade and the end of WWII in Malta.

Neck yourself you fucking dirty Turk.

european fairytales aren't real georgie

Aren't maltans speaking Arabic? Since when are they considered european?

>The act was returned in kind: La Valette ordered all Turkish prisoners to be executed and their heads used as 'cannon balls' to fire back toward their compatriots.

>Ottoman Muslim invaders floated the headless corpses of captured Knights across the Grand Harbour. The act was returned in kind: La Valette ordered all Turkish prisoners to be executed and their heads used as 'cannon balls' to fire back toward their compatriots.
Damn thats pretty brutal

I wish the siege of 1429 got some recognition too.

This cCc

You Anglos will never cease that propaganda are you?

this

he is a sneaky diaspora subhuman from pol and always tries to insult me with a hidden flag

i prove him wrong every single time

prove me wrong and i will do you subhuman

Dont listen to him hes an idiot, maltese are based

>Anglo
You insult me senpai I'm a t.urk
>propaganda
But it's literally true
>using a proxy

>cCc
i had a dream today and it stood for holland GERMANY austria
3 turkish countries

greeks are nordic

I'm not going to waste my time with an inbred disabled dirty fucking Turk.

why turks are so bad at war? why they always lose?

nordics are subhumans

more like
i cant prove you wrong and will run away now

Arguing with a disabled Turk is like trying to fill a bucket with water by using a strainer.

This. Greeks are Nordic. Achilles looked like Brad Pitt, who is Nordic. Greek mythology is a cheap copy of Nordic mythology.

Modern greeks are subhumans, they were cursed by God to be the country with 100% gay people in it

Sad

Everything I read about Malta makes me love it. Lots of love from your commonwealth friends down under. Prosit!

At least someone likes us. Grazzi.

>Achilles looked like Brad Pitt
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>tfw no Knights of Malta anymore

They're still around.

Haven't you watched the movie? Exactly. Check mate.

They're all peaceful and gay.

Unfortunately you're right.

cant prove me wrong

swedes are subhumans

You're just a butthurt roach.

ass hurts from shitting on you

The only thing you shit on is your bed.

arent you a greek?

and your pride

yes

The same way my ancestors took a dump on the corpses of your ancestors?