>full time Atheist
>watch Hacksaw Ridge
>literally went begging our Lord for forgiveness right after the film
>prayed all night long
>the churchman baptised me
>next week
>find out my cancer is cured
>won 5000$ in a lottery

is this the power of Mel Hacks... I mean Gibson?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1TPZBRPqH8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, if this is a serious post, congrats to you for finding Jesus and making so many improvements in your lives, God bless you. Please tell this story to others, they need to hear it and find their way to Him through them.

If this isn't, I am assuming you are 12 and think things like this are funny. They are not. Please lurk more and try contributing to good threads newfriend.

not memeing, trolling, whatever
best war movie ive seen to date
mel should change his name to kino
KINO GIBSON

The plebs on this board are so awful

christians are fucking retards

Good movie, tho. racist-ass melly gibsons is a good director

Praise Jesus

keep praising nolan and his shitty underaged superhero movies with its power ranger worthy fighting scenes you fucking squeaker fat ass cunt

Perhaps you can explain this to me? If you are serious? I am not a religious man at all, in fact I have a certain contempt for it, for what it does to people. For every single good religion does it fosters countless weaknesses, or acts as a crutch, or is used as a shield to hind behind, or so on.

The beginning of the movie, where men are being butchered while someone reads a prayer, kinda turned me off. Christ was fond of saying, "you can tell a tree by its fruit", or "you cannot sow seed on a rock and harvest fruit" etc etc, which means a good person can't do bad, and vice versa, but god's creation, if there is a god, is a horrible place filled with suffering.

God himself, being a being of infinite possibility and infinite power, could have made anything, but he chose THIS. I've always thought it too convenient. If there is a god, who taught us to judge people by their fruits, and yet HIS fruits are violence and suffering and pain, then I do not care to know him.

That being said, I do enjoy Mel's movies normally and will eventually watch this one, but the opening turned me off.

>tfw to smart to believe

>christians are fucking retards

tell me this is pasta

No my lad I want 2 know

>what is mans fall from grace

::::::((((((( that's the best answer you got? a talking snake and an apple in a garden? And don't try and weasel out by saying it's all a metaphor, every religion tries that bullshit. You're not Origen, gifted with the secret exegesis of the bible

you can't cure cancer, there is always a chance cancer cells still exist

I can't, but He can.

but all too often He doesn't

gotta have faith in Him, user.

>And don't try and weasel out by saying it's all a metaphor, every religion tries that bullshit.

So you are asking me to argue it on literal grounds based on your golaposts despite it being impossible? Wew guess you win this time lad.

please
2000 years and platitudes is all you have

He works in mysterious ways. No human can fully comprehend Him.

looks like I anticipated your argument

haha got any more empty platitudes? how about "it's all part of God's plan, user" lmao

I meet new people everyday, but they all spout the same old bullshit that's been circulated since the beginning of history

WHO ARE WE TO INTERPRET THE WILL OF THE GODS

DEUS VULT BROTHERS

it's all part of His plan, user.

I literally just finished watching it

I don't wanna go to war

now you're just being cheeky

I literally laughed at the scene where he kicks those two grenades with Matrix slow mo. This movie was fucking ridiculous

Pretty arrogant of you to expect to understand everything

>I don't want to be a pawn of some distant divine power
>I'm an arrogant asshole
You really need a better argument. I expected more from people on this board. At least a personal story or something real. Instead it's just the same ole shit Mexican roofers tell me, lol

You expect hard evidence of god, from Sup Forums
I think that says all that need saying

I expect something real from people who claim to believe in god. I don't want shit I can just read in a book. I'd like to hear someone, on Sup Forums, or irl, or frankly anywhere, make an original appeal regarding god. Instead I get platitudes. You don't think that sucks? If god is Love itself, a being of pure joy and pure bliss who is offering us salvation of our very souls, shouldn't his followers, endowed with his very Spirit, have something else to offer that say, a Muslim can't? Religion is a hard stone that generation after generation of men have broken themselves on throughout history, I'm just looking for something to go on

Well if god doesn't exist why is he in the bible?
Check and mate

mind blown

more:

if God doesn't extist then how Christ came back to life? how did water turn into wine? how did Moses part the sea? just f my atheism up senpai

Do you think Mel is begging the lord's forgiveness for putting this ridiculous bullshit on screen and pretending it could actually happen?
>but muh true story
Yeah soldiers never tell tall tales about war, ever.

Mel Fucking Gibson
How does he keep doing it lads?

>paid in full by richard dawkins every month
>watch Hacksaw Ridge
>send all my money to the church
>go over, kill and skin dawkins
>send his skin to the church
>fbi just sent me a friend request on facebook

Things are looking up.

This is long but honest. It's about my lifetime of experience with religion. Hope someone enjoys it.

vocaroo.com/i/s1TPZBRPqH8k

torrent when

The screener torrent is out iirc