What's your shoes?

The ones I wear when I get out from Seoul

red wings, all i need

Is mine

Tan hush puppies normally. I have some black leather vans as well.

I have 32 pairs but this is what I wore today

Nike Air RN motion flyknit

Are those tight pants?

pic related

Fake Nike Air Max, fake Asix Gel Lyte IV and a pair of fake Adidas ZX 750.

jeans? they're slim fit

cheap rothco-esque jungle boots

i also have these ones but they're not really fitting, always had calluses because of wearing them

Admiral

1850Ꝑ, kek (32.5$)
really cheap, but they fit so it doesn't matter
t. it's hard to find shoes that won't give me calluses

yeah i have the same ones

uncomfy as fuck i had to put an insole in them but yeah they were like $30 so who cares, i wear them in the woods when i go shooting

I wear these with pods and a mainline tee

lmao is it 2012

tfw uneffay

these are 'merican army boots and i like the quality and look, but my fucking feet are a bit too wide, maybe i should've bought a bigger size

Are you army?? It perfectly looks like my military shoes which i wore in army

These in winter.
Barefoot/clogs in summer.

get corcoran boots if you want actual "army boots", these are modern boots designed for hot weather hence jungle boots

>tfw when you need to wear shoes for dirt and stones to walk on russian """roads"""

these doesn't look like army shoes t b h

It's shit, Aziz.

My military shoes

>shit
Far from it, it's not for fashion. They are arctic boots made to deal with temps below -40 degrees C for long periods. Something I need where I live here above the arctic circle.
They are also comfy on the snowmobile.

no, i just like military shoes because they don't fall apart after a few months of wearing them. also in combat boots you look like a white kid ready to shoot up your school

"Vacation in Crimea" starter pack

i've seen a model similar to these shoes (with patches of camo fabric) in this Special Clothing Shop where i bought my current shoes, they were dirt cheap, but lower quality

y'all mind if i butthurt?
i was in Crimea as a kid and it was a majestic, beautiful place, the city of Kerch (it's relatively big) was clean and green, the beach wasn't filled with bydlo russian "tourists" or polluted, it was years ago and i only have nice memories remaining

now Crimea is beyond shit, they simply ruined it

was this before USSR collapsed?

>the city of Kerch (it's relatively big) was clean and green

i knew a guy there before the reunification and the pics which he had posted were... not clean and green to say the least

no, but Crimea was still Ukrainian, Russians and Ukrainians were "brother nations" and nobody could even imagine that would happen in less than a decade

Ukrainians ruined it
>tfw i was in crimea during military operation

My shoes for winter. artificial fur. I have not worn them yet, but I think that they will withstand about -30 Celsius. This is almost enough in my area.

Sorry for the dirt but I use them daily while doing my job (photographer) so they see a lot of bad weather, but that's why I use them. Comfy and water proof.

nice
what do you photograph? nature, i guess?

>Russians and Ukrainians were "brother nations" and nobody could even imagine that would happen in less than a decade

i literally saw a pc game from 90 with russia fighting ukraine for crimea

also i remember an air simulator from 00ss (it later became a part of dcs after undergoing a few modifications) where you could shoot down ukrainian warplanes over crimea

etc etc

> - 30°C
what area? Novosibirsk?

Yep, nature, wildlife, tourist attractions (parks, hiking trails etc) etc.

Anyway I'm wearing superstars but they broke after one year of use, it's not the first time it happens with sneakers for me. My little toe always seems to be pushing more to the side and eventually breaking that side. And size is not too small, just somehow toe part of the food goes wider than normal.

>food
foot

Mine

By the way I had those in army too.

>tfw I unironically wear autism shoes

Airmax 90's, puma clydes, puma sueds and adidas super stars.

These.

How do you gain money.
Doing that?
What do you do with the pics?

i dunno some moccasins i bought from a vietnamese girl

fuck me if i remember my clothes labels, it's way too pleb and superficial to do, for the philisters who have nothing better to busy themselves

you had jungle boots in army? Wtf

I work on contracts - news papers, news sites, wildlife magazines etc hire me to take photos they then use for articles.
I also do a lot of poster shots for tourism sites and such.
I take about 2800-3500 photos per year. Sometimes I get payed "per photo" but mostly I get a fixed wage and a time limit. If I get the required photos within time I get paid.
Recently been holding classes for beginners as well, that pays a little bit.

for the last 15 years i havent bought anything much different

hipster shoes

Typical virgin shoes

Since when? Since a shitpost arose on Reddit?
Is one suppose to live and behave the memes of dank forums dictate?
I mean, im glad you have the power to dictate who is what solely on footwear choices, but i think its getting out of hand pretty fast.
Stop shitposting so much, child. Im old enough to be your mom.
Do your chores.
Right now.

Y-you a girl?
>tfw no bosnian mom to feed me

no im not, its just that i like getting milked

Virgin confirmed

*slav squat*

Gen Z was a mistake.

What absolute autistic children you look like

put it away

Nike Downshifter 7 White

lmao post your shoes you faggot nerd