It's Happening #CNNBlackout

Other urls found in this thread:

yourbusiness.azcentral.com/comcast-removing-channels-20621.html
answers.com/Q/Who_is_on_CNN_sponsor_list
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm going to leave it on all day

why

if they're willing to do that they probably don't watch the program already anyway

I support this.

wait......are there really people here who watch CNN? wtf its 2016 why

CNN has decent live coverage.

granted, everything is shit

bump to start ridding country of mudskins

Are you an airport?

but its the current year!!!!!

Well connected live coverage

I'd be surprised if fox got on the ground coverage of Orlando as fast as CNN did

CNN makes money through cable packages not views this is literally retarded

>Trump supporters would watch CNN in the first place

Should be #BlackOutCNN or #CNNBlackout. Either one is starting to trend. The last post was archived so Let's DO IT

I wasn't implying that some other news is better, I'm pretty sure that they're all shit.

Fox is retarded, CNN is gay, MSBNC is inbred.

Who started this - progressives or conservatives? The OP graphic is unclear. "Dishonest coverage of Donald Trump" and the bit about immigration policies could go either way, depending on who is levying the accusation.

>blackoutcnn
>not amount removing blacks from CNN
u had one job

Didn't Trump manage to put his friend in CNN?
Are you shilling something, bew?

Conservatives clearly. The introduction indicates the immigration policies that are hurting Americans are being pushed by CNN

This is liberal-tier whinging.

this is childish

this famalam

Ah, see I interpreted it as a progressive asserting that CNN's coverage of Donald Trump's immigration policies is hurting Mexican-Americans and Arab-Americans.

So they lose all 18 viewers for a day?

Hitting them in their pocketbook works.

Some of that libtard shit works. That's why we have so much pandering to retarded libtard shit.

As if I ever watched that piece of shit network.

Not watching certain media sources because you don't like their bias? Come on people, it's 2016.

99% of the coverage CNN spews is Anti-Trump. Regardless of Lewandowski being hired.

Well, that didn't take long at all.
>1 post by this ID

Do they mean "were going bankrupt"

Exactly, it may be gay, but its up to date when the situation changes by the minute, I'd rather have reliable over relateable.

Plus it helps be get an understanding of how their bias works. As Sun Tzu said "If you know your enemies and you know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles"

Pro-Trump
Pro-Brexit
Pro-Racism
Pro-White Racer here

This shit is gay

le current year

>watching cable news
>clicking on unarchived msm content
>not having ad blockers and script-deniers on at all times
>not using search engine profile spoofers

>thinking their ad revenue is not based on ratings

I watch CNN everyday. It's actually on right now, I like CNN they're not as bad as everyone makes them out to be.

And no I'm not a shill nor am I a newfag. I've been on Sup Forums for years.

This isn't for the people who don't watch this garbage news source anyways, its simply to let people who do, know why conservatives are trying to get the word out.

I'll be happy to join the blackout by not doing anything, that seems easy enough.

>201?
>not getting your news from TMZ
>Shiggy Wiggy

back to /mlp/ you go

what do y'all expect from the communist news network? impartial coverage? lol

judgement comes swiftly now!!

>there are people here who don't have the Russian Ministry of Truth as their sole news source

>watching CNN
>not watching OAN

Why?

Hello CNN.

Is Anderson Cooper really CIA? Also is CNN completely a mockingbird propaganda program?

When Bernie protestors showed up outside your offices and you guys ignored them? did you guys not notice? or just choose to not report on it?

IS CNN literally retarded?

Why are you so desperate to justify your panicked defense of CNN?

Nope. I only go on Sup Forums /fit/ and Sup Forums but thanks, another quality post by an Australian intellectual

Dont listen to the faggots. There is no reason to watch CNN anymore.

>Toyota
>Subaru
>Dodge

No you stupid fence sitter, we're not using this thread to talk about how we actually like CNN. Way to spill your bluepill spaghetti.

We're saying its gay because this is a Sup Forums-tier protest movement and Sup Forums has more subtlety.

>watching cnn to begin with
you're what's wrong with the world

I never use CNN unless I'm checking an archived page posted here and I have nothing to do with any of their sponsors already.

I just don't get all of the hate they get, compared to other stations they're pretty moderate and probably the least -key word least- bias. So why should I stop watching the news I've watched for the past 15 years?

For live shit. Sometimes, though, I keep it on in the background in anticipation for happenings, whether it be a Trump protest, the latest Trump "gaff", or shooting (/r9k/ or religion of peace).

what will this accomplish? I doubt most Trumpers watch CNN anyway

buttblasted mlp fag detected

So does this mean after the 14th these people will go back to watching CNN? This is fucking stupid. My CNN blackout started years ago, its called not watching it at all.

I don't even have cable anymore, so it's all good.

Well considering I'm actually a viewer unlike probably 99% of Sup Forums aren't I one of the people you want to blackout CNN?

2 are Jap, where Jews are illegal, and the last is barely American anymore

It's not for the Trumpers. Its for the idiots who do whatever social media tells them to. e.g. Twitter fags, social cucks

It still was not even fast. Rt was reporting on it an hour before American networks. Cnn was babbling about ramadan

Their views dictate if they stay on cable and channel priority. One day of ignoring them ain't gonna do shit. ESPN is in danger of being delisted because their ratings are shit now.

>cnn
>least biased
Try again pls

>never watch CNN
>its off anyways
>incidentally support underaged retarded trumpfags
nice

What mainstream news station is less bias?

and reddit too?

Time to flex on these shills bump bump bump

None of them. We will make an example of CNN.

Wow sick meme! You're so funny!

bitch please I'm like 35 years deep into my msm blackout. never been on twitter, facebook, or any of that other shit either. fuckin amish aint got shit on me. GET ON MY LEVEL NOOBZ

How? I'm probably one of the very few Trump supporters that watches CNN regularly so how will it make an example out of CNN if Sup Forums and Trump supporters are a small fraction of their viewership. And apparently if you happen to enjoy watching the news you're a fucking shill now. It's better than anything else on television and getting to hear stories and interviews about what's going on is nice and enjoyable to me.

How come no one can spell 'whining' on here? Is this another hilarious 'meme' like misusing literally all the time. Millennial fucking shits. You aren't funny.

>not already viewing CNN for shits n giigles by internet/IPTV so you don't give them views

I actually watch CNN regularly also, but it's more of a know your enemy kind of thing. The more I watch them, the more I can tell friends and family how dishonest they are with real examples.

Like with the Judge Curio thing where CNN had gone on and on about how Trump is viewed incredibly unfavorably by latinos the past couple days, yet Judge Curio, a member of La Raza (lawyers association, not THE La Raza) cannot possibly have any potential bias despite being latino.

The bantz between guests is also pretty good. I love when Carl Higbie comes on.

American educational system, ladies and gentlemen.

Makes you wonder how they got the drop so fast huh ? maybe prior knowledge ?

So, that means you are from Reddit. Thanks for telling me and replying back to me like I thought you would.

Fucking kek

Let these sponsors know that you are boycotting their products during this time period
Toyota
Verizon
Nutrisystem
Avis
AIG Term Life
Coldwell Bankers
Venus Breeze
Geico
O'lay
Jimmy Dean Sausages
lawyers Weitz & Luxenburg, NY
Sudafed
Video Professor
Natural's Cat Chow, Purina
Merneke Car Care Center
Am. Express
Travel Companion on CNN
Crystal Light
Infiniti Car
Vonage Phone
Dyson Vacuum
Eharmony
Cepacol
Hyundi Car
U.S. Buildings
Boeing
Progessive.Com
Direct TV
Colonial Penn Life Insurance
Indulg-a-Bath
Stop IRS Debt
HSBC Direct Financial Inst
U.S. Airforce
Aleve
Progresso Soup
Subaru
Spiriva
Cooking Lite
Steak-umns Burgers
Infiniti
Scalpcin
Mama Lucia Meat Balls
Sea Bond
Financial Freedom, reverse mortgage
eDiets Meal Delivery
Aqua Velvet
Citracal
Mr. Clean
Chemistry.com
Bayer Products
Old Mutual Investment
Rogaine
Verizon (Both)
Avis
Coldwell Bankers
Geico
Jimmy Dean Sausages
Sudafed
Natural's Cat Chow, Purina

Those are all aids ridden companies anyways.

>when a nigger goes through the educational system

ftfy

I'm in

I watch CNN because I like to get mad, but I'll turn in off for this.

No one here watches that shit to begin with

I don't watch news. I don't do social media.

You guys can all stick a nutribullet up your anus. You can't even commit enough to work up to a blender.

Why would ESPN be in danger because of ratings?
Most bars have it on 24/7, so those ads are running in the background with people not even really watching it and filling out Rating surveys.

>Let these sponsors know that you are boycotting their products during this time period
>Toyota
>Verizon
>Nutrisystem
>Avis
>AIG Term Life
>Coldwell Bankers
>Venus Breeze
>Geico
>O'lay
>Jimmy Dean Sausages
>lawyers Weitz & Luxenburg, NY
>Sudafed
>Video Professor
>Natural's Cat Chow, Purina
>Merneke Car Care Center
>Am. Express
>Travel Companion on CNN
>Crystal Light
>Infiniti Car
>Vonage Phone
>Dyson Vacuum
>Eharmony
>Cepacol
>Hyundi Car
>U.S. Buildings
>Boeing
>Progessive.Com
>Direct TV
>Colonial Penn Life Insurance
>Indulg-a-Bath
>Stop IRS Debt
>HSBC Direct Financial Inst
>U.S. Airforce
>Aleve
>Progresso Soup
>Subaru
>Spiriva
>Cooking Lite
>Steak-umns Burgers
>Infiniti
>Scalpcin
>Mama Lucia Meat Balls
>Sea Bond
>Financial Freedom, reverse mortgage
>eDiets Meal Delivery
>Aqua Velvet
>Citracal
>Mr. Clean
>Chemistry.com
>Bayer Products
>Old Mutual Investment
>Rogaine
>Verizon (Both)
>Avis
>Coldwell Bankers
>Geico
>Jimmy Dean Sausages
>Sudafed
>Natural's Cat Chow, Purina
Air Force Sponsors CNN, huh?

There will be a white genocide. There will be a mass migration to canada and the rest will be a white genocide.

Your forefathers graves will be desecrated. Especially those with veteran markers.

BOYCOTT CNN!
BOYCOTT CNN!!
BOYCOTT CNN!!!
BOYCOTT CNN!!!!
BOYCOTT CNN!!!!!
BOYCOTT CNN!!!!!!
BOYCOTT CNN!!!!!!!
BOYCOTT CNN!!!!!!!!

FUCK THE "CLINTON NEWS NETWORK"
>FUCK THE "CLINTON NEWS NETWORK"
FUCK THE "CLINTON NEWS NETWORK"
>FUCK THE "CLINTON NEWS NETWORK"

CNN HAS BEEN SHILLING FOR SHILLARY FROM DAY ONE. THE MEDIA IS SUPPOSED TO BE UNBIASED, BUT ALL THESE LEFTIST MEDIA OUTLETS LIKE CNN ARE TRYING TO WIN THE ELECTION FOR THE CRIMINAL CLINTON.

BOYCOTT THE FUCK OUT OF THEM!!!

BOYCOTT CNN!!!
BOYCOTT CNN!!!!
BOYCOTT CNN!!!!!

will the jews really check my cable box and know I'm not watching CNN?

also I leave my box on all the time and only turn off my TV

current year ... IT"S CURRENT YEAR DAMMIT

CNN isnt actively calling for white death. They also cover other news. If you cover other news rather than black-black-black, you are a racist.

I've been doing this for months tho.

>people actually watch cnn
why are you posting this here? none of us watch cnn

just cut them out of your left completely

yourbusiness.azcentral.com/comcast-removing-channels-20621.html

This list was taken from
answers.com/Q/Who_is_on_CNN_sponsor_list

I don't have a TV I can use to blackout CNN.

>he hasn't been blacking out CNN since its inception