Muh Sports

Muh Sports
Imagine if you could direct all that pride and effort into something that actually mattered.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Rebellions_against_the_Roman_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=z3WymkTl82Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KlMTHteiMGg
youtube.com/watch?v=M1FMhYr05zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Communist Rules for Revolution: Rule #3

Get people’s minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books and other trivialities.

like posting on Sup Forums

>THEFREETHOUGHTPROJECT.COM

Imagine if OP wasn't a faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Rebellions_against_the_Roman_Empire

>tfw enjoy sports a lot but still think this is true
it's a weird feeling

based chomskins, he's the only commie faggot that's not better off dead

Yeah, you could go to the moon or overthrow a dictator or somethimg

Kek, brits being addicted to gambling is as old as time.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3WymkTl82Q

What if I said nobody gave a shit and watched sports because it fills the void of their meanial existence

Women are smarter than men, they realise sports aren't that important

t. video game enthusiast

Sports are the best thing to be blinded by, at least is better than giving a shit about Hollywood celebrities, films, current music etc..

great thread kek
anyways it's not like the Marx or Einstein is busy watching Liverpool >slip the title
to me sports are the best representation of the human being, it has passion, friendship, hate, group work, loyalty and strategy so if the average Joe is going to get fucked in the ass by someone 10 times smarter than him, at least give him something beautiful to be entertained while you jizz all over him

I bet you're a huge pop culture fag

>films, current music
kek no

These are at least art that feed your soul, sports are just stupid

Wow, I didn't realize spending 3 hours on Sunday watching football prevented me from seeing all the issues around the world.

Thanks for opening my eyes OP

>Sports doesn't instill teamwork and competitive spirit necessary to deal with adulthood
Yeah okay, I can pretty much tell who didn't play sports growing up in a work environment pretty accurately by how shit they are working under pressure and with others

Baseball helped me be passionate about something at all.

It makes me stronger, not more limited.

Playing sports is good and create those stuff you say, watching some billionaires kick a ball around on tv doesn't

autism

you're an observer of the 'tawdry' stuff of sports

people like sports for the same reason they would care about the 'social life' that is outside of 'your range'

because it gives them good vibes, makes them excited

pure autism...

t. pic related

>fast and furious 44 and songs about shooting bitches at the club
truly soul strengthening stuff

and what do you think the simple, idiotic minds would be doing if they didn't have sports you dumbass?
electing Trump or writing philosophy essays?
what sounds more likely to you?
and stop spamming the same shit with different images this isn't pol you fuckhead

There are good modern films and music, while watching literally any sport is a waste of time

Even worse when it's the national team or the Olympics, you add to the basic retardation of sports per se the idiocy of chauvinism

>mfw the jani nuked the perro and the funposting threads earlier but he let's this spamming poltard be

sports build narratives that, as old as dirt as they are, still fuels our spirit and transcend us from the ages that we didn't build our own consciousness

youtube.com/watch?v=KlMTHteiMGg

when you said "that" you meant "when"?

youtube.com/watch?v=M1FMhYr05zo

Unless you have placed explosives in at least seven government buildings in the last months, I don't want to hear your self-righteous wank. The only way to change our current system to a better one is violence. So unless I hear explosions, I do not consider watching sports a waste of time. Get on it or get back in your lane.

Do any of you fags remember sportssuck.com?

great post Ahmed kek

>let me post the same thing with different pictures over and over again
maybe sport is a thing because the people enjoy to watch it and play it

you could focus on things that really matter, and be unable to do anything about them without getting yourself killed. It's a great way to be miserable and have no one like you, ever.

or you could be a "sheeple" and have a long enjoyable and productive life.

your call, really.

But the South revolted and they love NASCAR, are you fucking retarded

What about doing sports dipshit?
Fuck off

I do, I even continued trolling there months after the raid. Used to be a tripcuck back then.

Reported to FBI.

Being a true sheep is actually thinking you can revolt and wasting all of your time being politically active, thinking you can change the worst aspects of human nature (leadership positions naturally draw power hungry sociopaths and psychopaths) through cute things like protesting and activism. So you "overthrow" the regime you disliked? Guess what happens? A new group of sociopathic assholes take their place under a different political brand.

Enlightenment is tuning that shit out and pursuing things you have control over.

We are quickly aproaching the point, if we aren't already past it, where the masses can't make a dent on a national army even if they were organized.

Well, if that is true, then there is even more reason to not bother with politics and just keep watching sport.

That's why machines should rule us. If we ever get the technology to custom design AI personality, then we can make the perfect uncorruptible rulers.

I never understood why bread and circus only referres to sports and not other vapid forms of entertainment (video games, some forms of music, tv, and movies)

You are a smart man, I like your thinking.

I like Chomsky, but his argument is literally "I never played sports, I don't understand sports, people should like the things I like because I find them more important, pay attention to meeeeee"

nothing matters

and also catgirl androids

Sports instills a sense of competition and rivalry that is good for the spirits of mankind, and it's mostly positive non-violent entertainment

It's also not hard to follow and keep stats while also being concerned about world affairs and politics

Unless you're an absolute plebeian, you can do both

Also, tell me, because I have actually read Chomsky's lectures on media manipulation and dissonance, what has he specifically contributed to the world aside from drawn out social commentary, on matters usually, that are also quite literally of no importance

Why should a starving village in a different continent occupy my thoughts when I have no control over it

Chomsky bears the weight of the worlds grief on his shoulders and cries that nobody else cares, while he does nothing himself

Ok Op, the perfect government has been created and all is well and everything has achieved equilibrium

Now what? Still have to live out your days talking about something, being interested in something, following something

Welcome to Sports

the cold hard truth is this desu

sports obsession is ubiquitous across time and cultures, meaning it's part of human nature

you can try to supress human nature but people will eventually kill you for doing so

Because nerd need to feel good about sucking at anything using their bodies

wow you summed up my feelings of all the chomsky lectures I had to listen to in Uni.

cool, business and government influence media. People influence other people. I only watched a few lectures, and I never thought he said anything super groundbreaking or mind shattering.

Actually most philosophers have historically defended music. I do too, its not as mind numbing as the other options.

Vidya is really bad, probably the worst out of all of them. At least with sports it ends, with vydia you can play forever. And bet your ass (((they))) are gonna push VR really hard. If you have kids make sure you monitor how many hours they play. I've seen young kids become completely fucked up due to it.

You can defend playing sports, for I do too. But he is partially right about only watching sports

I never trust intellectuals when it comes to their opinions on physical competition, even if they have a point there's always a whiff of butthurt because they're usually weak and frail people who secretly wish they could be Chad.

I mean, Noam Chomsky's had a good life but I'd rather be Tom Brady TBQH

Instead of being an Omega faggot read some stuff about Socrates. The dude was in the army before he committed to philosophy so he believed men must workout

More like weapons of ass destruction am i right

idk about you but the South likes sports and they're also pretty revolting tbqf

>make a post about this being the janitor or one of his leddit friends
>gets deleted
really gets the noggin joggin'

>It's another "Sup Forums tries to intellectual" episode

Fuck. literally everyone on this board is a retarded cringelord.