Notice anything?

Who are they?!?!?!?

Me

People who pretend to be for peace whilst killing off whoever is a real threat.

What did the freemasons do?

me

No, me

Daily reminder that the Masons got infiltrated by jews giving birth to the Illuminati about 200 years ago, there are only few hermetic hidden true masons left, any public mason lodge is not real masonry.

a bunch of richfags with the desperate need for a sense in life.
since money is not a primary issue anymore, they focus their minds on how to "conquer" the world, which means, how to form it according to their beliefs.

In some ways we can say they're incredibly good at it. But don't over-mystify them.

As above, so below

but who are "the jews"? satan worshippers? neanderthal/denisovan/heidelbergensis hybrids? aliens? a race of people with a mental disease?

and why the number 6?

Intelligent people used by international Jewry to destroy the European royalties and force Tikkun Olam

haha word, theyre numerology thing is onto something real for sure, ive seen and felt it in my own life all the time

What's this one called?

>Notice anything?
Yea, idiots think those two symbols look similar, despite actually not.

>Daily reminder that the Masons got infiltrated by jews
Yea? Which ones?

man that is just crazy, mind blowing even, ive heard the line before of course but never considered all these guys guys are referencing the same wisdom and use different logos referencing it to represent their little clubs

just good old boys, mostly just old at this point

SGIAF

Thelema

yea? yea? youre an idiot

does the number of star points have any significance in occult circles?

The number six has a lot of significance, see Also, the pentagram (like the kind at the top of a Christmas tree, or a demon summoning circle) supposedly represents humanity.

Aw man, i don't know if i can recover from that sick bburn.

reminds me of tesseracts haha maybe they are conjuring some sort of thing from some other layer of reality lol

they get together and assfuck each other. end of story.

All the non-hermetics
It's because it all comes from the same ancient knowledge
New Age movement says they are Aliens, they don't know shit though, but most of what they say can be confirmed by masons.
Sacred geometry and shieet, the Square and Compass makes a reference to the Great Architect of the Universe, who is praised by freemasons as the designer but not the creator, the Jewish start refers to the chariot of ascension wich "was used to arrive to earth" by the ancient hebrews.

uhhh... destabilizing European countries? The freemasons were one of the reasons why the Spanish empire disintegrated

you wont

The equilateral triangle alliance

Lucifer is the true god.

Rip user he raped you hard
Also checked

Junior warden here. Any other lodge members?

>All the non-hermetics
The ones responsible for that were baby boomers, not Jews.

what is the significance of pyramids?

>used to arrive to earth

wtf lol

any articles or something to read about this? videos?

easy buildings to make XD

the 6 points of power
any other questions?

Oh, that was the reason? Here i thought it was political and economic.

Past Master here. Are you in Scandinavian Rite, or do you guys use a different working?

CNT was backed by the Freemasons. Katipunan (Philippine rebellion against Spain) were backed by the Freemasons

The 5 pointed star and 6 pointed star each hold significant importance.

Fun fact: Crips Gangs in California use a 5 pointed star in graffiti whilst the Bloods in california use the 6 pointed star.

>what are they?

Boaz, brothers...

5 and 6 pointed stars are significant to gangs that originated in Chicago under the Folk and Peoples Nations. Crip and Blood sets native to Los Angeles don't have anything to do that 5 and 6 shit.

San Martin the one that disintegrated the Viceroyalty of the Rio de la Plata and Chile's capitany was a Mason who belonged to the Lautaro lodge all of my country's symbols are based in one way or another on the french revolution's ones