Clinton is in the lead

>own the internet
>can't make your favorite candidate win

Why are you slacking, Sup Forums? Don't you support based Trump anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_tWyvnH0xY
cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/2016-election-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html?sr=fbCNN0630162016-election-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump0146AMVODtopLink&linkId=26064775
youtube.com/watch?v=OhyXQsKUIkM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Correct the record hit us hard dude, they still operate here daily.

We got on the radar and we got dealt with. Money wins.

Money Wins.

Trump is dominating and I will personally kill Hillary Clinton on the grounds of treason.

All is well with the cosmos...

And that's why the ugly guys losers is pathatic n ugly and smell like shit and is ugly and smart cause try to hide don't smell like shit like beyonce n is ugly when try to make friends when couldn't be better then the attrative loser people the ugly way and the ugly guys losers is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and everybody

nice shill line

can't wait for the debates

John Warnock Hinckley Jr tried, see the word TRIED, to kill Reagan and ended up helping him secure the presidency. Succeed or thanks for really screwing over everyone.

How is it a shill? Trump is going against the clinton war machine, endless funds and PACs and she has been maipulating the perception of reality with twitter bots and shills on all social platforms, youtube, reddit, tumblr, Sup Forums, facebook.

It runs deep. We know what where against, but we aren't ignorant to whats happened to our board.

fuck is wrong with her
?

If I get double digits, she strokes out tonight like in the webm

are u good

Honestly, Trump must be surrounded by unhelpful retards because his own retarded tendencies are prevailing and he hasn't said anything interesting for a while.

The day Elizabeth Warren gave a speech with Hillary basically calling him a piece of shit he didn't even respond. There's a video of Elizabeth Warren calling Hillary a sell-out and a fraud and nobody on Trumps team even posts it on his fucking Twitter or anything.

drumpf is a hillary plant

>own the internet
Can get 30 people to dislike any given YouTube video

>There's a video of Elizabeth Warren calling Hillary a sell-out and a fraud and nobody on Trumps team even posts it on his fucking Twitter or anything.

that was on his twitter a month ago, you fucking moron

Just wait.

Kek's will is not shown in polls. Remember that Remain was favored to win until the election happened.

Can't we come up with a new meme? Something to stick her face in the shit so to speak

Hello Rato!

3D chess my friend. 3D chess.
The Don builds a ridiculous reputation now and takes all the beatings from the MSM ciclejerk early enough in the race. Come the debates Teflon Don will be of his best behaviour and no one will remeber why they thought he was unelectable.

kek works in mysterious ways

just w8 and see m8

Nervous spasm. Results from stress.

It should be there again, and every time Warren shills for Hillary he should tweet it.

>Own the internet
You do realize that Hillary controls Google, right?

I she, dare I say it....making people nervous?
None of the attacks on her seem to work.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_tWyvnH0xY

Make it 31. I'd dislike a video for you, bro.

>we got dealt with

Speak for yourself, fuccboi.

For the most part her numbers are static.

The people who want to support her are going to support her and the people who hate her already hate her.

Sure we might find something on her that can sink her lower but she is for the most part rock bottom at this point.

Trump needs to grow and attract independents and hopefully after the convention he can get the cucks in line. He should just tone it down a little and keep a focused message and focus on economics which he is destroying her on if people actually see his message.

This doesn't mean stop attacking her though. People in America and to be fair most of the world have short term memories. Which is good for Trump but constantly needs to be renforced for Hillary.

Think about it Trump has undergone every accusation under the sun besides being a murderer and a pedo. They have no more ammo besides misleading people which the media is great at. Trump just needs to deliver the beat down when the moment is right and attract people in when there is a break in the fray like right now.

Don't worry Hillariy's Yeb moments will happen when she has to face him out in the open.

so ironic since she wants the government to own and control the internet.

More info on pic-related?

Yeb is a loser even on a genetic scale.

What's more to understand?

32 :)

This. Ive never been polled.

But i have been /pol ed

Her reptilian form was breaking character.

The simplest explanation is the polls are false.

Wrong. The simplest explanation is that she's really crushing him by more than 10%, and a lot of right-wing racists are going to kill themselves on election night.

Of course, there's now a good chance Romney and sensible Republicans will dump Drumpf at the convention. Let's hope they pull it off.

Their party is going to be in too much disarray to win against Hillary. But they can at least start redeeming themselves and wipe the stain the stubby fingered racist left on their party.

This is bad news

Cliton must win. Donald Trump will bring death to this world and western civilzation.

There are people who actually believe this

You're just butthurt he would allow russia to rape your asshole, as they always did throughout history.

Start phone banking(secretly false flagging) for Hillary. I've done this a couple times, most recently the guy hung up on me after I started calling him sexist because he wanted more info on Hillary. He then told me he was voting for trump now and hung up;telling me to never call again. Worked like a charm.

cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/2016-election-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html?sr=fbCNN0630162016-election-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump0146AMVODtopLink&linkId=26064775

You can polish my Pole nazi.

anything to help you sleep at night huh?

adjust's tin foil hat

How much does CTR pay?
I'd willingly shill for Hill in my spare time for extra cash.

what about the guy who had no problem with letting the FBI hack into your phones? or when he said we should take down the internet for certain people

Reminder that QEK literally changed the results in the midst of it happening.

Who says clinton is in lead..... jew media...... Why do you belive jew media german cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=OhyXQsKUIkM

You're saying a korean calligraphy board isn't in competition with google for world domination?

Haha, nice try.

>cant beat her in a fair election
>lets just cheat
I thought pol was all about conserving the american way

That's a rare Pepe, friend. Nice find.

Accelerationists win with Hillary

>We know what where against

Not spelling apparently

We are letting the norms fuck around until the primary's. There all fake polls they will change

having been to poland i see no reason to want anything to do with that place as its a worse shithole than russia

we would literally have to level every city, rebuild every bit of infrastructure like literally nation build

and for what theres nothing in poland worth a shit?

i'm on the phone to putin as we speak and he agrees with me waste of hard earned rubles

what I'm wondering is what the fuck happened to Trump's campaign? It's pretty much been silent for the past 2 months

Trump is worse than Hillary for all the reasons that people say they hate Hillary.

>he is a criminal
>he is a liar
>he hates america
>he has no moral convictions
>he loves the brownskins
>he is megacucked

Why was this deleted?

Lack of funds. Trump's been funneling pac money and private donations into his businesses since the beginning and he didn't expect to make it this far.

he got the tap on the shoulder m8

>worse shithole than russia

what are gun laws like in Hungary?

>30
yeah that would make such a big difference!!!!

>Russia

>Remember when Trump engineered a jihadist uprising and his financiers imported that uprising to Europe?

>when they had "polls" on brexit, it said brexit won't happen
oh germany, when will you dumb cucks learn never to trust unofficial polls, this is why you have to carry lead weights like greece around.

>Why are you slacking, Sup Forums?
People have caught on to the astroturf twitter accounts.

Fags

Trump is secretly poor like Cuban says. Clintons are secretly richer via evil shit.

Money wins

as if she beat sanders fairly, so much election fraud with mass wrong ballots given out, machines that could be tempered with and leave no trace, and shadiness

they also threw out like 2 million votes in california or smtg