What you have to realize is that all the actors you love are morons, assholes and/or liberal dickwipe hypocrites

What you have to realize is that all the actors you love are morons, assholes and/or liberal dickwipe hypocrites.

How does this make you feel?

(There are only some very few exceptions, like Vince Vaughn & the dude who plays whatshisface the "deity" main god-character on Lost)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhZDEiwll8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares? I just want to get my dick wet

*PAAARP*

its directors n shit too

the only ones who seem at least somewhat redpilled are the ones getting slammed fucking hardcore by the media, like melly gibson & i dno, fucking roman polanski or whoever. the ones "we hate". and these are few and far in between. all the others are retards

underrated

was sad when i realized limmy and tim would hate me for liking trump but then fuck them theyre fags

I feel fine because I'm a moron and a liberal

>ready for insertion
neat

I don't care.

r/theredpill is the other way friend

no matter how many times you do that pol wont leave ahaha fag, give up. 8 years

'celebrities' are told what to think/say/do. It's pro wrestling.

No one cares about your average opinions, don't make threads about them.

yeah if only they had the life experience and wisdom of a Sup Forums shitposter

those guys over there slay a ton of pussy

Feels okay, this is why I avoid celebrity news and gossip.

It sucks.

At least we still the following though:

James Woods
Clint Eastwood
Vince Vaughan
Mel Gibson
Jon Voight
Stephen Baldwin

More talented than all the liberals anyway.

But Clint Eastwood is based my man

is it vj time again

>More talented than all the liberals anyway.
This

But you forgot Scott Baio

>Its a triggered and needs a safespace shitpost episode.
I could give a fuck about what celebrities have to say, and less of a fuck about your opinion le noble internet warrior.

>Vince Vaughan
>Talented
WhattheHECK

I don't "love" any actors, you fucking manchild.

this

I have never met someone who supported Donald Trump who was not an asshole.

half of those are irrelevant and a different half will be dead in 5 years

All actors are pretentious assholes. Every single one of them.

what does this have to do with donald trump?

actors.. just ask yourself, what kind of a person chooses to become an actor? not the smartest among us, thats for sure

He has a subdued talent to him.

Not the late Fred Thompson, God bless his soul

"asshole" meaning they see the world for what it really is and not a sugar coated bullshit version

ZOG forces reviewers to shit on him constantly & doesnt let him get good work

vince vaughn is ait

I'm liberal (read: not a sociopath) myself, so it doesn't bother me too much

What you have to realize is that you are moron, asshole and/or a cuck dickwipe hypocrite.

>I'm liberal (read: not a sociopath) myself

top kek

You can see the world for what it is and not call people retards and cucks at every turn.

>tears of a submissive manlet

Because only a Donald Trump supporter would call all actors "morons, assholes and/or liberal dickwipe hypocrites".

The traditional conservative doesn't use that kind of language to describe people.

Are you implying in any way that you see the world for what it really is, you, don't make laugh.

>its another Amerikuk with 85 iq sees life in moronic dichotomies episode

OP here, i didnt vote for trump

i dont care for him, but i do dislike the fact that leftists are becoming fascists, and actors are all supporting it. the ones speaking out against it are getting hammered with shit & thrown out of the industry

You have to be either evil, or an idiot to work in Hollywood. You must be immoral enough to tolerate the child abuse, coercion and degeneracy happening all around you, or be so naive and oblivious that you don't realize it's even going on. A good-natured, perceptive person cannot survive in such a poisonous environment. It's so common for people to criticize a director being a dickhead, or laugh at an actor saying something uneducated, but it's plain to see why there are so many celebrities like that.

Trump supporter are nothing but parrots, they don't the ability to think with their own brain.

What the FUCK is up with those feet???
Her palms, which are in the background are literally bigger than her feet which are a lot closer to the camera

Jontron is an asshole?

i want to completely destroy her pussy if " you know what i mean"

>the fact that leftists are becoming fascists,
I doubt that any of those people are "leftists".

what triggered brown nips this time?

feels pretty good

now I pirate everything without a second thought

You know what you have to do, right, boycott anything hollywood related and become an activist.

Wow everyone who disagrees with me politically and/or is liberal is a fucking asshole! Those fucking losers need to grow up and have the opinion of a mature adult like I do.

I'm glad you agree with me

i just want to worship those feet bros

>Pretty good!
>Now I act like a nigger more than ever!

>ywn hold hands with Victoria Justice

this

also this

Victoria likes to get drunk and scream racial slurs and fart in people's direction

why are her feet so small

>leftists are becoming fascists

They are taking to more extreme methods because it's the only thing that works on the new generation of rad-cons. They had already tried being reasonable and discuss the subjects in civil terms but with types like Trump, Bannon, and Milo it was pointless.

yea nah

>tries to rationalize violence in a peaceful society

i think you should stop posting/having opinions/being alive

Unironically written like an asshole.

I don't even care what side you're on. People can't see the forest for the trees anymore when it comes to this.

i just want to hold her pusy

It's a shame she has brown eyes, otherwise she would be great.

>What you have to realize is that all the Sup Forums 4chanarians you love are morons, assholes and/or trumptard dickwipe hypocrites.

ftfy

fyi your thread blows buffalo dick, get banned so it 404s

>i think you should stop posting/having opinions/being alive

My original point stands true. You can't go three exchanges without telling someone to kill themselves.

What violence?

Maddy is that you?

kys

>4chanarians
I think I remember you.

>whatshisface the "deity" main god-character on Lost
The guy who played Jacob, or the guy who played "man in black?"

what this guy said >They are taking to more extreme methods because it's the only thing that works on the new generation of rad-cons. They had already tried being reasonable and discuss the subjects in civil terms but with types like Trump, Bannon, and Milo it was pointless.

do i need to link countless videos of leftists rioting & wrecking shit & attacking people who ideologically disagree with them?

left = new fascist, and all actors are supporting that shit

not only reason why they are dumbasses, though. also, this:

Jacob

youtube.com/watch?v=QhZDEiwll8A

n-no

contrarianism : The Post

Thanks user. Cool dude.

And that's violence t you, right wingers are the ones threatening civil rights and spreading fear, you come with bullshit trying to act as victim?
You nu-right wingers are the ones hoping for a fascist regime, that's why you elected Trump, stop being an hypocrite, his politics are very clear and you support them.

do i need to link countless videos of leftists rioting & wrecking shit & attacking people who ideologically disagree with them?
You don't need to link me to anything and spear me from those dumb graphs, you love so much to post.

> This reddit-tier trash still up.
Bravo mods, bravo.

lol im not even american
idgaf about trump or right-wing or any of that

i just see people opposing freedom of speech & attacking people who exercise it on the "USA reality show" that us europeans love, and then i see all the actors in hollywood supporting it. its cray brach

Truest post I've seen here in a long time.

>ol im not even american
Stopped reading.

I'm wish every foreigner with an opinion about the USA would post this.

As a pro left, I fully support freedom of speech, just because some idiot gets butthurt about something I said, it's not a reason for me become a nu-right faggot.