en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalmykia
strawpoll.me/10289721
strawpoll.me/10536889
twitter.com/AnonBabble

self bump

>strawpoll.me/10625679
>No Anglican

>30% atheist

Reminder that pol is a christian board, if you do not worship god you might as well get the fuck out

Reminder that there is no Buddhism near the Caucasus.

American buddhists are cancer.

>Korean religions
pic related

>jews are god
>Sup Forums
pick one, faggot

>France 7% muslims green bar
>Egypt 10-11% christian no purple bar
Shitty map.

Who else voted orthodox?

Not having KEK on the straw poll, kys nigger

This, I chose folk religion because I thought it was the closest.

Sup Forums is an atheist board

I don't worship god. Fight me

>agree with the principles of Christ
>also love the principles of Taoism

I don't care anymore. I think Christ was more in line with that ideology. Fuck people telling me what Christ meant. He was quite plain in his reasoning. I don't need counsels and bureaucracy in my beliefs.

go back to Ræddit cuck

>No deism

Sorry no one cares about your gay religion

This also. The idea of the "clock-maker" that made it all then spun a dial is way more how I could explain an all encompassing god. Just watching his creation do it's thing.

Fuck, the Aussie is right for once

Any other atheists here wanna deus vult?

>Sup Forums is a christian board they said
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>this many christians

Oh boy this quite the shock, I thought I was arguing with intelligent humans all this time. Though it certainly explains quite a few things...

>Athiest 27%
>Christian 40%

:~(

>Athiest intelligent
Nice meme

yeah i was wondering about that too. Most Koreans that I've met (myself included) belong to some Christian denomination. Is that what its like in Korea or is it just Koreans in America?

Catholic reporting in

Nah senpai, I'm agnostic.

I'm not as mad about the fedora tippers since they believe facts which is way diffrent from believing that your religion is the right one.

I believe in a higher power but not the whole Jesus thing or any religion for that matter.

I don't understand the meme that is supposed to be that atheist = ignorant. I think some of the most intelligent people in the world are atheist because they can see the world for what it really is.

Roman Catholic

Western esotericism

>Buddhism near the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalmykia

thanks for the blog sven, you may gas youslelf now.

fucking scandifags. can't even shitpost right

>atheists
>seeing the world for what it really is

lol, all being atheist shows is that you have tunnel vision

That's rude.

Delet this

>I believe in a higher power
Then you're not agnostic.
You're a deist.

>4 sunni

Get the fuck out of this board you disgusting pedophiles and goat fuckers.

Now that we've established that Sup Forums is an Atheist board, it's time for the christian shitposting to be purged.

There was no option for it.

So I just picked agnostic since it was the closest.

Burger, why must you make us look bad. Yes there certainly is: Kalmykia.

I don't mean to come down hard on you, just adopt a 'love of learning' attitude in cases like this. I did a double take and had to verify this. Wiki is definitely not the end all be all, but it is a good tool to research things like this.

You wouldn't understand it if you weren't around before 2012. It was a backlash against reddit atheist "intellectuals" whose community reached a fever pitch of their insufferable faggotry around then. They all thought that ascribing to the same philosophies of many brilliant atheist thinkers would mean that they were smart as well.

That reddit community is pretty much dead now, and the purge was greatly needed. Christians on Sup Forums continue to use the memes because they're mostly dumb newfaggots and don't know why they existed in the first place.

Where's the "I don't give a shit" option?

Also selected Mormon because I grew up in Mormon family + town.

>tunnel vision
You misspelled true vision. Atheists tend to be less easily influenced than people of religion. It's no wonder Pol has a decent amount. They happen to not be the sheeple on here.

>Where's the "I don't give a shit" option?
Sounds like agnostic to me. Unless you do believe in a god and are some kind of deist.

I'm amazed that on a board where people consider themselves 'red pilled' there are so many believers in magical sky men

>implying

there was a poll taken about two weeks ago and pol is over 47% atheist/agnostic.

the number is probably a lot higher because there are a ton of mentally ill people on this board roleplaying

get fucked retard

Oh, didn't see it.

A small part of Siberia should be blue because of the Jewish Oblast and I don't think Folk religions are common there at all.

This gave me a hearty kek

Oh, agnostic. The religion for people who are too inteligent to be atheist, but also too lazy to be christian.

it's a grey bar for irreligion, not islam

>equating not being an atheist with organized religion
every single time

>no kek
>i'm not serious

Go data mine somewhere else you jewish cunt

>strawpoll.me/10625679

Sup Forums is an anti-Christian board.

strawpoll.me/10289721
strawpoll.me/10536889

That isn't pol. That is Reddit.
Ever since the election more and more Reddit users have stuck here

People who unironically claim "Sup Forums is a Christian imageboard" are proof of Poe's Law.

But your mom gay

:DDD

>That is Reddit.

No, it isn't. Stop fooling yourself. Attacking religions is as politically incorrect as it gets. People get killed for it. Attacking Christianity is 100% Sup Forums

why the fuck are hindus in those guianna things

didn't realize there were so many fellow catholics here

No it isn't.

You mean in Papa New Guinea?
Probably brought over by the British or whoever following WW2. Same thing happened in the Caribbean.

Catholicism is still huge in 3rd world shitholes across the globe.

Christfag in denial.

lol are you calling Sup Forums a 3rd world shithole then

>/leftypol/

3rd world shitholes are more like 80% Catholic than 20%. As long as there are enough non-Catholics to discover things, build things, and generally move society forward, the Dark Ages can be kept at bay.

nice bait. Catholicism has done plenty to further humanity as a whole

Catholics are nigger lovers. That's one of the reasons why they're anti-abortion.

Unsurprisingly, Brazil has the greatest number of Catholics in the world and abortion here is restricted.

>attacking religions is what gets you killed
Islam maybe. Not like you leftists mock it anyway.

No mixed? I practice opening my chakras and most forms of nazi mysticism

Thanks for raping all those kids and making that nazi pope. I can feel humanity being furthered by your fading relevance.

try harder pls.
>ignores massive monetary contributions to life saving programs
>ignores massive humanitarian efforts in 3rd world countries
>ignores literally everything

haha im not going to argue with some bait troll who cant even provide an actual argument

>A leaf
Is not surprising.

Countries with more atheism are the ones who easily get cucked.

>Russia
>mostly folk religions or no religion
;__;

>26% atheist
>20% catholic
TOP KEK

Have these people no faith?

You could call it a folk religion :^)

Where is Kek?

>3 Shinto
Cut the crap, you are fat weebs or english teachers in Japan, stop dreaming you are one of them you self-deluded pieces of shit.

Except China is the one cucking you juan.

why is czechia red? I thought they were catholic

Korea adopted Christianity as its official religion a long time ago. Most Koreans are Christian or atheists nowadays.

The Korean religion hasn't been practiced by the majority in a long time.

Getting his dick licked.

WASP

in jewish autonomus oblast is only 0,2% of jews, not worth of mention on map in my opinion. Its just a name.

> no SIKH

Who /atheist who likes Christian culture and would Crusade with/ here?

I'm actually more agnostic. I like the symbolism of God and righteousness even if I can't genuinely believe in theism.

actually mongolia has shamanism

>worshipping deities in the current year

>religion
folk religion sounds pretty cool though.

all religion is a meme

so is your existence as an athiest