Stalin remains a revered figure among many Russian nationalists...

>Stalin remains a revered figure among many Russian nationalists, who feel nostalgic about the Soviet victory in World War II against Nazi Germany.[771] Across much of the former Soviet Union, Stalin is closely associated with Soviet victory in the conflict, and is admired as a wartime leader even by those who reject his repressions.[772] In a 2006 survey, over 35% of Russians stated that they would vote for Stalin.[773][774] In a 2007 poll, 54% of Russian youth stated that Stalin did more good than bad and 46% disagreed with the statement that Stalin was a "cruel tyrant".[775] In the 2008 Name of Russia television show, Stalin was voted as the third most notable personality in Russian history.[776] A 2017 poll revealed that Stalin's popularity reached a 16-year high among the Russian population, with 46% expressing a favourable view of him.[777]

>In a 2012 opinion survey commissioned by the Carnegie Endowment, 38% of Armenians agreed with the statement, “Our people will always have need of a leader like Stalin, who will come and restore order.”[779][772] 68% of Georgians called Stalin a “wise leader.”[772] A 2013 survey by Tbilisi University found that 45% of Georgians expressed "a positive attitude to Stalin".[780] Many Georgians resent criticism of Stalin, the most famous figure from their nation's modern history.[771]

>In a poll taken by the Kiev International Institute of Sociology in February 2013, 37% of all Ukrainians had "a negative attitude to the figure of Stalin" and 22% "a positive [one]".[781] Positive attitudes prevailed in East Ukraine (36%) and South Ukraine (27%) and negative attitudes in West Ukraine (64%) and Central Ukraine (39%).[781] In the age group 18–29, 16% had positive feelings towards Stalin.[781]

>In a Kiev International Institute of Sociology poll taken in February 2016, 38% of all respondents had a negative attitude to Stalin, 26% had a neutral one and 17% had a positive (19% refused to answer).[785]

wtf

Do you expect me to read all this? Lmao fuck off

this
too much letters

Denmark? More like LETTERmark!

it is something about stalin i guess

i am watching you russia

brainlets

to sum up: stalin i still revered in many post-soviet coutnries, including armenia, russia and georgia revere

> many Russians are STILL trying to excuse Stalin's Big Terror (repressions in 1937-1938) or even say that were were NO repressions at all
> muh stalin was good i need a Strong Hand and if you are arrested for nothing it's good bc you are a national traitor - usually said by a 40-50yo bydlo who hasn't even lived under stalinism
really activates my nuts

to protect the world from the devastation!
to unite all people within our nation!

if you are so smart why are you on Sup Forums

Atleast he killed sl*Vs

i am smart too!
pet me!

Stalin wasn't the nicest guy, but he did industrialize Soviet Union, defended it against Hitlers genocidal war, and made it a Superpower. Does it really suprize you that many Russians like him?

t.Russian

>t.Russian
i expected nothing else

im not smart
im just not afraid of long pieces of text

*pets you while looking in other direction

>im not smart
>im just not afraid of long pieces of text
pick one you fucking nerd

i just did

Stalin was a fantastic leader

>imageboard
>posts a fucking wall of text
Why are euros such nerds? If I wanted to read War and Peace I would go to school.

lol autistic nerd :)

don't listen to those brainlets.
your text isn't even than long.

russian imperialism, it never went away, first it was yellow and black, then red, now its blue white and red

this desu

Stop bullying Russia

SU had stalin.
west had churchill.
next thread please.

Russians love oppresion and tirany. Its their natural state.