Japan's top court has approved blanket surveillance of the country's Muslims

Too far or does this just make sense?

>independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/muslims-japan-government-surveillance-top-court-green-lit-islamaphobia-a7109761.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/muslims-japan-government-surveillance-top-court-green-lit-islamaphobia-a7109761.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/muslims-japan-government-surveillance-top-court-green-lit-islamaphobia-a7109761.html
BASED

>Mohammed Fujita
Kek, I've had enough of this world.

>mohammed Fujita
Holy kek

Muslims are so stupid how could they even think that Mohammed name sounds good.

>underwear showing during prayer
First class ticket to Hell, or whatever the fuck they believe in.

>WOW JAPAN THAT'S SO LOGICAL PFT I BET YOU GUYS AREN'T EVEN POLITICALLY CORRECT BUT RATHER JUST SMART

>Mohammed Fujita

Japan is dumb for taking them in the first place

Wait....

Isn't that what the US government did to the Japanese in WW2?

>five min into jihad and chill when infidel gives you dis look

Yes and look how well the Japanese are doing now. You're welcome.

too far

Nah, we put them in concentration camps.

But why? There's like 12 Muslims in Japan

Most of them are not Arab Muslims.

Most Muslims in Japan are Indonesian or Southeast Asian

Yeah but that doesn't mean they still won't rape you.

>concentration camps.
>

>Mohammed Fujita

All of today's keks belong to this man.

Exactly, it's an easy-to-pull-off operation so you can really sell it on the budget angle.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Islam should simply be outlawed. Germany bans nazism, we can ban islam.

>Mohammed Fujita

>Mohammed Fujita

and they act the exact fucking same

>Mohammed Fujita

Hahahahaha wow

But no, that's a perfectly reasonable stance to take

>get your shit nuked
>manage to be smarter than the cunts who nuked you

If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear

WHY IS JAPAN ALWAYS SO FUCKING BASED

>Mohammad Fujita

All they need to do is drop their faith and become sensible members of society.

Not much to ask really.

Me jelly

>Mohammed Fujita
fucking kek, it gets worse everyday

>Mohammed Fujita

10/10

See how easy things are when you're not being held back by white guilt?

>"we never did anything wrong"
>blows up

Smartest thing they can do other than deportations.

Kek, good for nips

They are doing a really good thing not letting any more in Japan. The weird cucked sex shit Swedish females enjoy with refugees doesn't need to catch on to the sex starved nip women

Because muslim domination would mean no more anime.

Will Obama be making a statement?

'Mohammed Fujita' looks better in kana and sounds better spoken than you guys want to give it credit for!

Thank you based Nipland

>mohammad fujita

WE DINDU NUFFINGU
[bakuhatsu intensify]

Good. The only way to stop these nutty fucks is to show them that we won't stand for their shit. They should be happy they're not being deported.

Dear God:

Today Japan wasn't a faggot

>looks better in kana
fuck off weeb

>Mohammed
>Fujita

DAS RIGHT

12 x 365 = 4380 grorious nippon women raped per year.

The Emperor weeps!

Apparently it only takes 2 muslims to commit gang rape , how are they so good at it ?

Holy fucking shit. How did indonesia got so many Muslims?

I wonder what is Mohammed Fujita's favorite part of ww2

thanks doc

Based fucking nippon

>x365
Here is what you did wrong.
Average male refractory period is 5 minutes, so it would be closer to 21900.

Japan is currently the best argument against liberal logic.
>muh racism
Oh yeah? Then why does Japan, who America dropped two nukes on and utterly fucked over, still have healthy relations with America even though it has an entirely different culture/race/religion and EVEN imposes restrictions on Muslims just like America (and other sane countries, ofc)?

That's right, it's because hate for Muslims extends beyond our cultures and beyond our religions. It is an innate feeling we all have against backwards ideals and morals that are literally from the armpit of history and geography. No matter where in the world you come from, you have a sense of freedom that is superior to that of a Mulsim's. Islam is literally the dumb nigger philosophy (which is also why so many black people support it).

It just occurred to me looking at that picture. I wonder how many of them fart when bending over like they do in OPs picture.

My name directly translates to "Black Death" in Japanese. A-am I the chosen one?

It's in their religion. A woman not properly dressed is ENCOURAGED to be raped by men.

>5ft 5 and loving it

it's good being a trap ;^)

If your name isn't Kuroshi then you crippled Japanese.

Fucking based

> Mohammed Fujita

This

And the person behind them would smell it really bad.

jej no wonder this religion is so popular with arab teenagers , if anything islam understands its audiance.

>Mohammed Fujita

it's the biggest muslim majority country in the world, fool. More than Iran or the Saudis. Also it's the 4th biggest country in terms of population, right after the US

That would indeed be my name

Good thing they all smell like shit

Good, Alice and Karen need protecting.

>Mohammed Fujita

Hopefully it goes full circle and muhammed disappears in that suicide forest

Absolutely fucking based.
SONNOU JOUI

Because it HAS TO SOUND GOOD!

Why?

Because "god" made him (an illiterate, epileptic, pedo warlord dunecoon) his prophet and declared him to be "the perfect man."

Therefore no name could POSSIBLY be better than mohammad!

Also, all mudshits MUST name their 1st son Mohammad... which is why there's like, 600 million+ of them at any given time.

Based Nippon knows whats up with them though. I'm honestly surprised they let them build mosques there in the first place.

Just imagine if we had 200 million Muslims living in a tiny island in the middle of the Atlantic . scary af

Protip:
>where as obama during part of his childhood

The Jews (and sandniggers) fear the samurai.

Apparently Immigration

We cannot ban Islam in the US, but Japan sure as fuck can.

Look, if I was part of a religion, that blows people up on a regular basis, I would be fine with it, and expect it to come. Why are they getting mad, if they have nothing to hide? But I will never know this feel, as I'm not part of any group that on a whole, acts like a bunch of animals... Well, aside from you guys.

>inb4 Obama does what Trump has said about withdrawing defense
>except he doesn't care about the US being rightly compensated
>he just wans Japanese muslims to have their own Caliphatory Shogonate.

They should be killed so I guess they can consider themselves lucky.

Goddamn Japs.
I love them.

No country or decent people should tolerate Muslims or Islam to any degree.
Fuck their evil death cult.

Not as bad as it looked, desu. The majority of Indonesians were pretty tolerant.
The radical ones were the ones that got influenced heavily by the middle-easterners and the majority of people here were condemning the extremists.

What show is that pic from? I remember watching it as a kid but can't recall the name.

Once again, Japan using common sense. Track the rabid animals until they aren't going boom boom anymore.

>said japanese muslim mohamed fujita
>mohamed fujita
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>the joos fear rhe Samurai
>In Japan, it is the Muslims who will be decapitated

>Mohammed Fujita

>mfw Trump is gonna be all like "The Japanese are doing it, folks. Their leaders are smart. Now, I'm not saying we should do it but a lot of people have been saying that. A lot of people have been saying it."

Hiroshimoot is the hero we need. Turn in every Turk.

Axis power still exists.

>Mohammed Fujita

kek this need to happen to every cuck politician

kek will it

Kamen Rider. The one on that pic is Kamen Rider Ichigo played by the original actor from the 70's on a 2016 reboot movie

When there's smoke, there's fire.

Japan is right. Buddhists, Sikh's, Hindus etc never had this kind of thing enacted on them.

Islam is a curse and Japan doesn't want to see what happened in Indonesia and Myanmar start it's roots in Japan where it can do much more damage.

Are you implying the Axis wasn't allied with the Persians?
It's more that Japan slept with that bitch back in high school and he'll tell you that Islam is one crazy-eyed cut-your-dick-off cunt.

>A group of 17 Japanese Muslims, mostly from Middle Eastern and North African countries, decided to sue the Japanese government for infringing on their constitutional rights.

Kek, the Supreme Court here ruled non-citizens can be denied welfare, good luck.

Kamen Rider.

>Muslims in Japan

>Japanese people turning Muslim

They deserve death. Traitors to their Shinto/Buddhism roots. They would rather pray to Saudi Arabia than their own country.

Glass them, glass them now Japan before this spreads.