>She may be a liar and a criminal, but at least she's not a racist
How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kepM786FU54
youtube.com/watch?v=5OgopwAJjSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>super-predators

There is nothing wrong with racism

Shes a woman. And women are kind, loving and great natural leaders. Hillary is the best candidate since JFK.

you cant its a valid point

She is a supermassive racist, a war criminal, a terrorist, and if I had the opportunity to kill her, I'd kill her.

Hispanic isn't a race
Mexican isn't a race
Islam isn't a race

Hillary started the wars that helps the islamic world hate us more and she did it on purpose

>im really happy about that
>i am voting for hillary
that's how

MAGA.

youtube.com/watch?v=kepM786FU54

Helping kill hundreds of thousands of brown people doesn't qualify as racism, right? Only mean tweets do

"muh super predators"

>goldwater girl
>not racist
How brainwashed are you?

She is pretty Racist, I mean she is a Democrat after all.

There has to be at least one moment in time where she had uttered the word nigger. I wish I was there to record it.

But she is a racist.

She's just very good at hiding it.

has she ever employed a black or mexican person? Trump has.

She is a criminal, liar and betrayed the US multiple times. How is she a good president? Am i missing something?

shit singles for your shit country

Remember when Hillary was the "white man's candidate"?
>Pepridge Farm remembers
youtube.com/watch?v=5OgopwAJjSc

>Trump is not a racist and has never been one, also, are you actually implying that kiling someone is way worse than having a different opinion?

you convinced me

I'm #shillbot now

>respond?
The thing is, she IS a rascist. Forget all the rumors from back in the day when she supposedly used the 'N' word when she thought the wrong people might overhear her, forget when Bill was president and she would rail against illegal immigrants.

This bitch wants to keep PoC sucking on the govt teat, as much as possible, because she knows what's best for them.

>treacherous domestic terrorist