Is that why women are stoned to death for being rape victims?

huffingtonpost.com/gabby-aossey/muslims-are-the-true-feminists_b_9877692.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Aknvx
instagram.com/hellokittyfreak1010/
youtube.com/watch?v=wJkFQohIKNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>women aren't allowed to leave house without man
>true feminists

archive pls

why do women love pictures of women whispering in each other's ears and smirking?

This never ends.

archive.is/Aknvx

OP is a fag

the level of deception is insane

we're reaching level of Judaism I never thought possible

archive.is/Aknvx

Does liberal cognitive dissonance know no bounds?

Because they're gossipy

Liberalism has come around full circle.

How soon until the 4th reich is declared?

>Contrary to American popular belief, Islam has a culture and history of women empowerment. In the Qur’an, which is believed to be God’s word told to Prophet Muhammad, women and men are described as equals in everyday actions and responsibilities. When it comes to family, charity, children, sex, and much more, a man and a woman have the same duties and that is to continue on the straight path.

Muh sisterhood. It's their pea brain perfect moment. He-he silly secret.

>
For me, this idea especially showcases feminism in America. With all of the pressures in our American society to have a certain physical allure; to have long, luscious hair, a skinny yet curvy body, flawless facial beauty, woman go through hell. With this, we succumb to the pressures that we generally think we are free of; we oppress our natural womanhood with constant worry about how we look to others around us. We do not have the courage to stand up to this societal critique and say ‘my body is not to be ogled at’.

>Nuie
>Population: 1200

Western Muslims are very different from Muslim Muslims

I think the author is trying to convey that because a Western Muslim can balance Western ideals like makeup and tight jeans with a traditional religion like Islam which seeks to control her, that she's the true definition of a feminist. Even though Islam is patriarchal, a Western Muslim can choose to follow it because that's her choice and you should respect that. Sort of like a gay Christian

I don't know, I gave it a try. It should rather be a celebration of Western tolerance, but we all know how liberal SJWs hate the West

>For many Muslim women however, they strive to achieve just that. In this way, they liberate themselves from these everyday pressures. They actually have the courage to say hey, I am not an object of pleasure, I am a woman that commands only respect for who I am and not how I look. They have the power to self-liberate as well as the courage to diverge from the American norms. And they do not get attention from showing off their figure, but they get attention by how they present themselves. Muslim woman get respect and are looked at beyond aesthetics; they are actually taken seriously in their communities.

Oh fuck thats a rare one

The only people who'd ever buy this shit are brain dead progressives that can't think for themselves. They were going to do something this stupid anyway.

As a liberal, it pains me to see what's happened to the left over the last twenty five years. Fuck. I don't even recognize it anymore.

Why is journalism so bad, these days?

What is the fuck is Niue?

>So I urge my Free the Nipple gal pals to take a look at your Muslim sisters and collaborate with them to create a feminism that treats the female body as a temple and not as a toy. Let us see feminism in a different light—through modesty and the courage to savor our sugar. Let us call on the Muslim feminists of the world.

This seems like some alt right psyop. It's just too stupid to be true.

Rare

Pretty obvious for a psyop. I'd say it was good ol' fashioned shit stirring for clicks.

R A R E
A
R
E

After a certain point what are you even suppose to say to shit like this?

They're trying to tell you fucking water is dry.

>dancer, musician, communicator

I don't know what the fuck women are thinking but at this point no matter who wins between the muslims and some other kind of force, they're gonna get a fucking patriarchy.

Because it communicates gossiping, which is how they "bond". (They know perfectly well that the one they're gossiping with at any given moment will then gossip about them with someone else.)

You know, I'm not even mad. I don't really have any feelings anymore towards this. Feminists and muslims can both go fuck themselves in the seventh circle of hell for I care. I've gotten the maximum number of giving fucks and now I don't care anymore.

Burn it all. It's history repeating itself, we want to fight it, but it seems to be inevitable.

We are the romans this time.

>muslims are the true feminists
Top fucking kek

>it's another liberal media is oblivious to what actually happens in the Middle East episode

>In the Muslim-American community, and even in parts of the greater Muslim world, modest woman, whether they wear hijab or not, are respected and called upon, despite what our mainstream media feeds to us.
I think they're just having a laugh m8

it's like when Simone du Beauvoir praised Chinese women for getting foot bindings.

>The entire middle east has some of the worst violations on womens rights in human history.
>Genital Mutilation is still practiced in some muslim countries
But no seriously muslims are true feminists.

Anyone else read the comments? Hardly anyone is buying this shit.

I really can't even see most feminists buying this.

Muslim women are the ones that bend over and moan "بابا!" while getting fucked in the cunt by Islamic patriarchy. How are they feminists?

Come to the light. The Left has gone on without you.

this is joke

>They are actually taken seriously in their communities

Until they forget to put on a burka and get acid thrown in their face. Or how a woman's testimony in court requires two of them for every man

And when all is said and done, and our Brave New World begins,
Where all are paid for existing, and none must pay for their sins,
As surely as Water shall wet us, as surely as Fire shall burn,
The Gods of the Copybook Headings shall with terror and slaughter return.

RARE FLAG

I can. They are reacting to the fact that doing man's work is hard the only way they know how... by throwing a temper tantrum and trying to destroy everything anyone else has ever accomplished, just so their own lack of achievement doesn't look as pathetic in comparison.

>muslims are the true feminists

That's why women can be executed on the testimony of a few male relatives?

>How soon until the 4th reich is declared?

Some time after Trump wins in November.

Do what any sane ex-liberal who has seen what the left has become would do, identify as a moderate and move on

I'm about ready to convert just so I can oppress the fuck out of stupid bitches.

jesus christ RARE.

How does it feel to live like a luxury billionaire?

I warned a gay coworker that it was only a matter of time until Muslims started killing gays on US soil. "This is the US, not the middle east." was their responce. These people are so afraid of offending someone, it's going to take acid being thrown in their face and even then they will try to rationalize what they did wrong to offend Muslims. It's basically battered wife syndrome.

>archive.is/Aknvx
Thank You
It's not hard to put things on archive newfags

>be forced by men to clothe self literally from head to toe in black in the blisteringly hot Middle East
Truly liberating.

nice geographic location senpai

Before or after the shooting?

Hello alex

>western Muslims
I know a family of western Muslims.
Family doesn't let a woman in her mid twenties go anywhere but to work alone.
Can't wear most short sleeves.
Was in an arranged marriage until it fell through, now preparing another
Wants to run away but said she knows her family will just lick her up when they get her back.

The western contribution to the family is they insist whatever Pakistani guy they force her to marry moves to the US soon after.

Approximately 3 months beforehand. Apparently I had said something truthful about muslims in the breakroom and word got out that I was a bigot. It wasn't even a coincidence. Whenever Muslims are around, I just expect bad shit to happen.

>lock her up

Stop that.

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT WOMEN WANT YOU STUPID FUCK

THE WHOLE FEMINISM GIG IS JUST A SHIT TEST AND YOU FAILED IT

so basically, become a conservative woman, just not a christian one?

Fuck off of this board dumb monkey. Go back to your slum.

I cannot understand how liberals both support Islam and also support LGBT/women's rights.

Islam makes it crystal clear how it feels about homosexuality; there is no wiggle room to interpret a 'kinder' stance on gays in Islam like there is in Christianity. Yet it is Christianity that get all the liberal ire in regards to gays.

I can only imagine the kind of mental gymnastics it take to support Islam as a liberal.

Your dubs say yes, yes it is.
Because the true feminist is the true misogynist.

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN EXIST?
HOW HAVE I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF YOU BEFORE?
IS THIS THE MANDELA EFFECT?
ARE WE REACHING CONVERGENCE LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE?

Why are women even allowed to vote?

I got pegged by a muslima once

>two @ symbols

Try either harder or less hard idk

>it's another secular I'M A MUSLIM TOO THOUGH retard tries to shoehorn homosexuality or women's rights into a religion that does not tolerate either episode

You're not a Muslim at all. Stop pretending. Real Muslims will kill you just for claiming so. You're a secularist that likes to stick with cultural traditions EXCEPT THE YUCKY ONES I DON'T LIKE.

I will never understand.

>Gabby Aossey is a twenty-two year old senior at the University of California, San Diego studying Communications and Middle Eastern Studies. She was born in Iowa City, Iowa but raised on the beach in Carlsbad, California. Her passions include human rights and social justice, playing music and enjoying the company of the people in her life. When she is not writing and reading, Gabby loves watching Quenten Tarantino movies and New Girl with her puppy, Kevin, and sipping on some tea and agile (hookah).
>studying Communications and Middle Eastern Studies.
>Her passions include human rights and SOCIAL JUSTICE
>QuenTEN Tarantino
hahahahahahahaah

Flags like these make me want to start collecting

>instagram.com/hellokittyfreak1010/
>Gabby Aossey As a brown girl I have the wisdom of 1000 white girls

Yep they're right, they know that they should go back to the kitchen where they belong.

My Kamerade here gets it.

Fucking idiots.

Good on you, Niue. I think you may have predicted the next fifty years in the west.

Cognitive dissonance actually causes discomfort in the individual experiencing it. This is full fledged doublethink.

And to think if these women wanted a return to modesty, all they would need to do is return to Jesus. But the rebellion is just too deeply ingrained in them.

Her form is absolute trash

Doesn't Gabby know that puppies will be haram in the Caliphate of America?

R A R E

A S

F U C K

What the fuck are you? Is it true you have Pokemon coins?

everyone's is

>women are programmed to be inferior and want to be ruled by strong men

More news at 11.

>Those locked out elbows

Death when?

I dunno man I think it's passable for a woman doing some kinda c&j

she's just very fat though

Speak for yourself faggot

This is the single most retardest thing I have heard so far. They are officially running for the fucking Darwin Award for the entire Western world.

witnessed

Nice dubs mate, checked.

Better than the horseshit you linked here. Fuck the huffington post.

What's the name of that Ex-Muslim woman who often speaks at the UN?

She's a real feminist. Probably one of the very, VERY FEW I agree with an support. She is constantly speaking out against Islam and has had numerous assassination attempts on her life.

It's impossible to be a feminist and a Muslim.

>American feminism is wrong because it's all about sex
Seems logical to me.

>women are treated as second class citizens
>not allowed to own property
>not allowed to drive a car
>killed if they cheat on you

Wait, I thought islam was supposed to suck.

I know this feel, comrade.

the (now) polish girl ? who created a league against islam in poland ?

Raheel Raza?

Why do they call it Huffington Post?

Because you'd have to be huffin' glue to call this news.

Aayan Hirsi Ali

Crossfitters are so cringe, cartilage rekt

Hot as fuck anyway obviously

I think it was Ayaan Hirsi Ali

She also was present in making a video against Islam FOR Feminists recently here;
>Why Don't Feminists Fight for Muslim Women?
>youtube.com/watch?v=wJkFQohIKNI

it's just a super small neat island that doesn't have a whole lot going on but will eventually.

alright that's not who I had in mind, I don't think I actually knew the one you linked