twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it happens

it has happened irl

>Show is supposedly the GOAT
>It's complete dogshit after season 4

>im gonna avenge oberyn by wiping out his house
what the actual fuck, dabid?

This is true

I like how Doran is supposedly one of the smartest and most cunning men in westeros, someone who managed to hide his true strenght behind a mask of weakness to the whole kingdom and set up a plan that would make Tywin's setups for his dinasty pale in comparison. It makes you appreciate the stupidity of how he dies even more.

now comes the bitter realization that D&D made the changes they did because his plot is going to literally go nowhere in the books

GRRM wasted our time and got us hyped for nothing. AGAIN.

Name 5 (five) examples of powerful families spanning over one thousand years dying out in less than one generation.

Correction.... D&D made changes because they want to end the series ASAP and have trimmed the characters down to essentially Starks, Lannisters, Dany and their councilors.

Doran will go to war on FAegon's side in the books.

>the books
He is dead, Jim.

Funny how even considering that they still managed to turn the best character in the books into a shadow of himself. They deserve to get shot in the head for ruining Jaime the way they did.

>five thousand years old

where did you get this nonsense from?

irl they tend to cover this shit up well. The house of York "died" in the same way when Richard III took over.

Doran was behind so much shit in the books. It pisses me off that they cut him out of the show. Plus I love that actor and he never gets good roles anymore.

5 is the worst season 6 is much better.

>literally ~300 years old

>(((Tudor))) propaganda

No it's not. You are being fooled by the last 2 episodes.

ill get the bidding started off with the Aleksandrovich's

>Aleksandrovich's
literally who

pleb

But what else could you expect from the dullest franchise in the history of tv franchises. Seriously each episode following Daenerys and her wyvern pals as they fight assorted shitlords has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when GRRM vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody. Just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his books which he will never finish before dying of fat. The GoT series might be anti-Tolkien (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-fantasy series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "dies."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several hundred times. I was incredulous. GRRM's mind is so governed by cliches and literal shit metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of GoT by a Redditor. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading GRRM at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on Reddit." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "GoT" you are, in fact, trained to be a Redditor.

Get off GoT and ASOIAF for three days and sit back and think about it and everything it represents.

It's pure shit. I regret the hundreds of hours I wasted on it.

Some of the families in GoT (Starks, Lannisters, Martells, etc) trace their roots back to the "Age of Heroes," a period which predates the show's events by thousands of years.

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Age_of_Heroes

>season 6 is much better.

>im gonna avenge oberyn by wiping out his house
As well as no royalist uprising.

>Doran was behind so much shit in the books
What exactly?

>As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "dies."

Which one is Anastasia?

>You will never save those qt children from Bolshevik scum

I think the treatment of them is one of the reasons GRRM has been pissed off with the show lately. Among a lot of things, really.

Not that I even sympathize with that lazy fat fuck, but he used to speak high praise about the show in the early seasons

>people thinking season 5 was unironically better
When did this happen?

S4 and S5 are the worst two seasons, mate. Splitting SoS was a mistake.

Isnt the whole point of him how cunning, knowledge and plans are nothing when your son cannot execute it.

I do not, they were both awful.

Lol.

People have weird opinions about GoT. Some people think 3 is the best season despite massive lack of pacing, and most ignore six of S4s episodes only being half length due to the focus on short film type ending sequence (Purple Wedding, Crasters mutiny, Jon going up North, Tyrions trial, Watchers on wall), which has no clear plot relevance half the time.

I don't. He said it was much better, it is very slightly better. That isn't saying much at all.

Hardhome is a much better episode than anything from Season 6 though.

Season 1 is the best.

>le hardhome was good may may

>Imperial Russia terrorizes, slaughters and abuses their people for thousand years with no intermission
>Army literally trains by razing random villages
>90 pct of country was still Serfs in 1863
>serfs had to pay off their "debt" to their lords, essentially prolonging serfdom to 1890's
>lose 3 fucking wars after 1900 to Germany, Japan and such
>1905, still razing random villages, exploting poor, backing out on promises for elected assembly
>promises assembly to stop incoming revolution
>dissolves fucking assembly after PROMISING to let it have power after a few years
>almost lose million square miles to Germany by 1916
>refuse to give up, these peasants, who we routinely abuse, execute, seize land to pay off debts from, rape, give no government aid, yet tax them into oblivion, are getting sick of this shit
>Fucking rasputin effectively controls a sizable portion of the Tsar's establishment
>Kaiser realizes Holy Shit, this Tsar is fucking retarded, that inbreeding really did a number
>Kaiser sends revolutionaries with trainfull of money to Russia
>revolution
>Tsar and family are killed after 300 years of despotism and general retarded nonsense
>didn't have it coming
>after he dissolved the Duma
>after losing millions of men
>after destroying the Russian ecoonomy
>after seizing private property to pay debts
>after LOSING A WAR TO FUCKING AUSTRIA-HUNGARY WITH MINIMAL GERMAN SUPPORT

never has anyone had it more coming

>thousand years
Come on, at least try for your first line. If it's so obviously wrong no one is going to care about the rest.

>russian lands weren't despotic and overly cruel since Kieven Rus

Is that what you're saying? Read a book

>Be Alexei
>Born with Hemophilia
>Constantly feel like shit
>Dad is a cunt who can't satisfy his people
>Dad goes out to try motivate his soldiers in a war
>Gets cucked by some Faith healer
>Sisters are also probably having sex with him
>revolution.exe happens
>forced into exile with family
>Haemophilia gets significantly worse
>Gonna die soon
>Russian Civil War happens, whites want to put my dad back on the throne
>Bolsheviks take us to get changed and go to Cellar
>Bang
>They shoot Mum and Dad
>Servants are fucking dead
>Was gonna die anyway
>gotta see this shit instead

Life is suffering

>Imperial Russia was the legitimate sucessor to Keivan Rus
t. Putin

For a television show it was impressive.

Didn't read the whole post, stopped at Spielberg. Spielberg would have been one of the absolute worst choices to direct something like GoT. He never takes any risks, and you'd be even more bored than you are right now. Pleb.

Of course it has. Its the fact that it barely registers as an event in the show that's the problem.

>>Dies out like flies in a single generation
>in a single generation
Yes usually this is how it happens
Up until you die, you are alive
Crazy I know

>le hardhome wasn't good may may

fuck off you contrarian nigger

>women making decisions
checks out

>Implying Quentyn was the crux of the plan not a side thing
>Implying Quentyn failed
Quentyn's going to cuck Victarion out of the dragons and turn Dany's shithole city into even more of a brutal clusterfuck torn between something like a 5-way war.

The Russians actually fucking destroyed the Austrian-Hungarian army.

This.

From MGTOW to pussywhipped faggot who comes crawling once Cersei calls

You gotta be fucking kidding me.
Season 5 was shit but 6 was shit spinning its wheels

Absolutely flawless except for leaving out the "No!" section. Outstanding work though.

The Capets

The entirety of the nobility of Rome was destroyed within 20 years of Caesar's assassination

>great houses in pseudo medieval age
>literally only have 1-2 kids like modern white cucks

Why?