WHY ARE WESTERNERS SO FUCKING TALL?

WHY ARE WESTERNERS SO FUCKING TALL?

EVEN GIRLS ARE TALLER THAN ME, EVEN WESTERNERS FROM POOR COUNTRIES ARE SO FUCKING TALL

midge

midge

Doesn't it have something to do with diet?
t. not smart

Like being 2m tall and having 1,5m waifu makes me look like pedo.

Diet but also genetics, some people try and emphasise the diet aspect too much.

different climates, natural selection made sure only the strongest and tallest survived.

To be honest, I haven't noticed that much of an average height difference between here and the U.S.
The one thing I have noticed is that there are a lot more really short and really tall people in the U.S. Everyone in Japan seems to be generally the same height.

>Doesn't it have something to do with diet?

Not really. Me and my cousin grew up with nearly the same diet and he is a few inches taller than me. His parents are both my height.

It really is about genetics. Growth hormone can make you much taller than your "genetic height", so modern food could made a difference, but for us people who were born in the '80s and '90s, it doesn't made a difference.

No, diet absolutely plays a part. My wife is Chinese. Her parents are both shorter than her, in part because they grew up during the cultural revolution when access to protein was sparing to say the least. Her access to better food when growing up in the 80s made her taller than both her parents.

>made her taller than both her parents.

Everyone is taller than their parents.

>tfw even now many korean women are taller than me

objectively wrong, otherwise humanity would have grown endlessly since its born

Are basketball players tall because they play basketball or is just that they play basketball because they're tall?

I'm only 1,7m

South Korea gets really cold. North Korea is even worse.

short bulky people are more resistent to cold tho

>tfw so fucking short I'm even short by asian standards
Where did everything go so wrong? Why did I have to be 5'8?

i'm 5'8 too
at least you live in a manlet country, so it shouldn't be a big deal

>tfw 170cm
EVEN GIRLS ARE TALLER THAN ME

typical korean being superficial and materialistic

It's because we drink a lot of milk.

You must drink the milk too.

My life might be a mess, but it feels good being 1.85

actually girls getting wet because of height made sure of it

Are you considered over average height in Uruguay? Generally south americans are short but your country has mostly european ancestry so it should be different.

went to seoul literally this summer.
you guys are ufcking tall. im 1,85 myself bt alot of yall are like 2 meters

I'd say 1.75-1.70 is average here

Cute

For you.

no, fuck off with that meme
There are plenty of older people and young kids considerably taller than me

they are not tall, you are just a midget.. thank your daddy japan for that.

dont worry. girls care about looks more than height.

t. worst korean manlet

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this and also physical activity during puberty years. More testosterone = more manly features in general= more muscle mass, deeper voice, stronger jaw line, bigger dick and greater height.

should've played some basketball during your growing years

Going to Japan next year. What are the chances of snatching some waifus there?

But deserts are even harsher yet the people from those region arent particularly tall

people in deserts dont live in deserts. they live along rivers and lakes, where the land is extremely fertile. ever seen the nile from earth?

I'm sure you mean well, and yet, that can't be true.

tfw me and my brother got my mums height and are 167.64cm

motherfucker i'm 1.95m and i'm the laziest piece of shit ever

medium. I am tall, relatvely good looking and blonde and youll find girls are interested in you, but wont necessarily want to bang you
you get alot of people pointing out how tall, blonde, pale, big you are.

Also don't have facial hair, for whatever reason jap girls like clean shaven, especially if you have a good jawline

your mom probably fucked some african from masai tribe, abdool, you had strong african genetics on your side.

eh the tallest person i know was a lazy fuck during his teenage years that used to play world of warcraft from when he woke up to when he went to sleep every day when not at school

stop doxing me

please ban korea especially this guy

aren't koreans tall for asians

nah its almost all genetics

I am taller, stronger, deeper voice than many of my friends and i spent most of my formative years playing runescape. I only took up sport to a good level after i turned 18. I think puberty was my least active years

I barely grow any facial hair so most of the time it's shaved clean. Just makes my jawline more noticeable

keep that look. girls over there seemed to prefer it. It helps if you have blue eyes and light hair also.

The thing is with my experience of jap culture the girls might fancy you, and even be sort of kawaii in love with you, writing notes and all that shit, but the culture of hooking up is quite different to the west. Longer you are out there for the greater your chance of winning one over

>White
>Tall
>Pretty fit
>Good jawline
>Brown eyes and hair
It's already over lad

they will still like you.
different type of eyes and hair innit

You are average here

I'm not tall lad, i'm merely 6ft 3.

Stop eating rice and seaweed, you fucking fish head.

That's okay as long as you're around average among your race
Uh-oh you're fucked

Just bee yourself.

>Diet but also genetics, some people try and emphasise the diet aspect too much.

Westerners were all manlets 150 years ago. Average of 5 foot in height. Now you have 6 foot average for good places.

So, short
I'm 5/10 at most
Hopeless

go live in Spain m8

>Average of 5 foot in height.

nice source (ass)

I am 5'8 and my friends laugh at me because I am so short

Close enough

>Perhaps surprisingly, research by a team from Ohio State University suggests that people living in the Middle Ages — between the ninth and 11th centuries — were taller than those living in the early 19th century. Using skeleton evidence from Europe, the team found that average height decreased from 68.27 inches in the Middles Ages to a low of 65.75 inches in the 1600s and 1700s.
>According to team leader Richard Steckel, increased height in the Middle Ages is due to warmer than average temperatures in Europe during this period, extending the growing period by up to four weeks each year and ensuring improved supplies of food.

They were manlet to 2017 standards
William the conqueror was 5'6 and considered as tall

Manlet

yeah great reference to 150 years ago retard

Just get a Koreaboo SEA gf

How tall is your tallest friend that gets laid easily?

A world of manlets. Anyone from our time would be a god to those homunculi