Do you love your country?

>me
Yes, of course. I'm glad to be Japanese.

Japs are worse than niggers.

Kill yourself chink

I think I'm turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so.

no

they went from the middle ages to being above Europe in 150 years

I deeply admire the Japanese.

I think you mean gook!

>tfw American flag but Korean inside
feels good to be treated white desu

of course not.

I will be american as soon as possibile

90% of Japan flags are NOT Japanese in Sup Forums.

>being above Europe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hi Kim.

Are you retarded?

I posted as a jap for a while, it's a great place.

>We wave our imperialist dick in their face once and they propel themselves into an industrial revolution out of sheer anti-cuckery

The nip is to be respected. They are a great ally against the cucks.

DAILY REMINDER, Japaneses don't use 4chad, especially 4chad's pol.

Their english skills can barely comprehend this site. There's no point in google translate when they can just browse 2chad.

This is now a /English Teacher in Japan/ general thread.

(OP)

Their english skills can barely comprehend this site. There's no point in google translate when they can just browse 2chad.

This is now a /English Teacher in Japan/ general thread. .

m8... Japanese have created great classical culture. Name something a nigger built or invented that mattered. I'm a little mad.

Hey Japan. Here's a freebie.

Assassin's creed like game set in retro futuristic cyberpunk ancient japan with ninjas that can time travel, teleport and become invisible.

Press and hold button. Instant smoke. Disappear. Zoom out to top down map. Select specific target objective location destination.

Can press in and hold trigger to bring up event wheel, analog controls: up & down changes event, left & right selects target, then release to hide the time travel menu. *Note: All triggers should initiate objective upon click after squeeze. Like a mechanical keyboard or nintendo zapper. Ka-ching!

Release button. Zoom in. Reappear invisible. Can only be seen from shadows and can only become visible from shadows.

Fast paced "cyber ninjas from business space" hack and slash. Most difficult opponents are other players.

Vision: Look on the horizon where the stars look like microchips above neon glowing ancient japanese rooftops where you can see other ninjas teleporting to different locations and defeating large numbers of enemies in a short amounts of time.

All the attacks result in exaggerated screams and lots of blood spraying and body parts flying everywhere.

(OP) (OP)

(OP) (OP)

(OP) (OP)

(OP) (OP)

(OP) (OP)

(OP) (OP)

Fuck yeah, I love my country.

This. My Ethiopian great great grandfather killed several nips during the Russo-Japanese war, and I'm glad he did.

(OP) (OP) (OP)

(OP) (OP) (OP)

(OP) (OP) (OP)

(OP) (OP) (OP)

(OP) (OP) (OP)

If Japan is so great why can't they beat Korea in go?

>Kill yourself chink

Obviously not.

japan technological is above Eurabia

You heard him
Kill yourself chink

Singachink, get out!

nice picture