Elite QB General

Post elite qbs in this thread. Starting with an obvious one

Playing with a broken arm at 64 completion.

I saw him break that shit during the eagles game

redpill me on the one known as "alex smith"

No darkies allowed, niggers can't be elite

>elite
>that super bowl performance

Lol

I'm considering posting Andrew Luck on account of how fucking terrible the colts are without him.

I've hated the colts (fuck Rob Irsay for moving them from Baltimore) for most of my life but I'm starting to feel somewhat bad for them. They really have nothing outside of QB and had Papa John for so long that they probably don't even know what other football positions are.

2 for 1 special

hay

I need some dragon webms. they're so comfy ^.^

POST SMETH DRAGONS

>2-4 in playoff games

why are so many otherwise-good QBs shit in the playoffs? are they choking because of the spotlight? or are they just getting exposed

Better competition exposes them. You don't get too many shit defenses making the playoffs.

Alex Smith sucks in particular against the Steelers, their cover 3 scheme can be picked apart but you have to make dangerous throws and hits tight windows between the safety and linebackers. But against other teams, Reids memey misderection is highly effective and gets people wide open so Smith isn't afraid to make the throw. I think a seasons worth of a tape is also very informative for an Andy Reids offense. Smith has played well but the system is getting him more claim then he deserves. We'll see if Reid can keep it fresh in the playoffs this year.

why is cam wearing a furry tail?

>ELITE