Who are the best Slavs and why? Who are the worst Slavs and why?

Who are the best Slavs and why? Who are the worst Slavs and why?

The general sentiment seems to be the northern the Slav the better

West slavs = Slovenes > Croats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> eastern slavs = southern slavs (turkish rapebabies)

best Slavs
>Russians, Ukrainians, Belarusians, Poles. We're true Slavs.

>worst Slavs
Czechs, Slovaks, Croats, Serbs, Slovenes, Bulgarians, Montenegrins etc. They aren't even Slavs.

Let's settle this once and for all: are Romanians and Moldovans Slavs?

The best Slav is a dead Slav

>t. Anglo inbred

Depends how you define best.
If you mean the ones with most relevance/most powerful Empire, then obiviously Russians.
If the ones with the highest living standards, then probably Czechs

this is from a Greek saying
but with turk instead

catholics are false christians
slavs are subhumans
romanians are subhumans

romanians are inferior to turks

of course its me because we the west *hahaha* "help germany wants my dick"

Edgy

Ethnic Russians, Bohemians, Moravians and Carathanians because racial hygiene.

Worst - Poles for they are crypto jews, Serbs, Macedonians, Montenegrinas, ukranians, Bulgarians - because they are nonwhite mongrels
Turk, cigan and Vlach cavemen mongrels

>slav talking about racial hygiene

Kinda ironic don't you think?

This

Ironic how, wog descandant mudblood? ... No. Y'all are fat, Jew tier greedy, lethargic messes, addicted to spic cuisine and corn syrup fast food poison.

Y'all have nigger, spic, jewish or American Indian cum in your blood. Us real Whites don't want any of that, I'm planning on retiring in Czech Republic to spread my superior, pure European line, you aren't going to ruin. You Americans don't understand public transport, building anything within walking distance, anywhere that doesn't have a mile square car park and drive through.

FUCK Am*ricunt NIGGERS

there is more blue eyed, blonde Russians than there is yanks

Despicable subhumans

Slavs are purer, taller, better than fucking amerishart burgerclap half NIGGERS half SPICS and that's a fact

P.S I'm Jewish.import more niggers plz

>Ethnic Russians, Bohemians, Moravians and Carathanians because racial hygiene.
/thread

Slavs are short ugly manlets and definitely not white

>manlets
>said amerinigger

Let's get real, Russia is the only relevant Slavic country. The rest are literally whos, except maybe Poland.

Average American wouldn't know what the fuck Slovakia, Slovenia, Montenegro is.

You're correct but on the other hand no one would know what the fuck australia is if not for Steve Irvin.

Bulgarians as individuals have the most bro mentality, so them. Serbs are ok too then come the rest of the yugoslavs. Russians are an honorable mention thanks to their history.

The rest are either irrelevant or germanic wannabes, so into the trash.

Best Slavs are ironically the Slavs who are least Slavic

I like Poles

Russians are evil

>non-slavs are best slavs

????

he meant us Slovenes and Czechs, who were a part of Germany for literally a millenium.

we are the best slavs tb h

Literally who

Sick Japan

Kek

Australia would be 10x more relevant than pooland without steve irvin

no it wouldnt it's a fucking shithole full of kangaroos and aussies go get shot by a cop or something Poles are the most powerful race in the world