Why don't people living in low temp places like Northern Europe and Scandinavia catch colds...

Why don't people living in low temp places like Northern Europe and Scandinavia catch colds? Where does this immunity to the microbes of cold come from? Is it because they're really super humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nY0ay-Mt6YY
youtube.com/watch?v=jT8sEPY21qE
youtube.com/watch?v=LDyeQFWdM80
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3s_cdNNU4
youtube.com/watch?v=TLT8oOI16l8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its called clothing.

I get a cold at least once a year and it's terrible, but I don't get sick more than that.

I dunno. I usually get sick like once a year like the dane but holy shit does that sickness hit hard when it does.

I think everyone get cold at less once a year. Unless you have AIDS or live in some really remote place without influx of people.

they do you dutch shitskin

I have that yearly sickness right now,
always in the goddamn summer

One major contributor other than resistance to cold weather, is that we have a much larger personal space than you, so we don't infect each other as much.

Here, have some Scandinavians waiting for the bus.

>getting a "cold" relates to the weather being cold

literally american tier grasp on biology

>Where does this immunity to the microbes of cold come from?
It doesn't. I'm recovering from flu just now.

it's always just a common cold for me but it completely wrecks my body, I can barely move out of bed when I get it

subhumans afraid of talking to each other

Most Brazilians actually believe that you got flu and cold due the low temperatures.

Same, rarely even fever but it just makes you wanna die when ti comes and then the recovering takes like 2 weeks for me.

If it's that bad it might be strep infections, it gives many of the same symptoms except it vaporises your msucles and make you feel dying.
I had it twice a year until I finally got my tonsils burned out.

It's more cold so ther's more microbes of cold.

Nordic cultures are very antisocial compared to others. We don't interact much with strangers so germs don't get passed around so easily

I also heard this cold germs have been originated in germany.
is it true spain bro?

I doubt it's that but it sounds pretty terrible. The main reason I can't do much when I get sick is that I always get a really bad migraine that makes it hard to even rest properly.

You guys probably don't drink enough water when sick. Dehydration make the cold way worse than actually is.
When i got sick, i just drink a lot of water, and drink half a bottle of hight spirit to make my immunologic system weaker. (is not the flu or cold that causes all those problems. it's your body trying to repel it).

You aren't serious?

if i get there and laugh at your people for being autists what will happen? also filming them and pointing them

I just get some mild shit every winter like coughing and runny nose but I haven't been really sick more than few times my life in winter. Must be because I lived on a dairy farm and drank raw milk for the first 7 years of my life.

I always drink rose hip soup when I'm sick, it does wonders

i have a cold right now

You're the autist acting like a a madman then.

You can make soup out of it? I always end up using them as tea.

viruses dont do well in colder climate, their air is generally cleaner aswell

Yeah basically superhumans. Only the strongest can survive in a frozen wasteland such as this.

> t. Greek with cold

You will get some weird looks and nobody will care. And you will probably catch a cold.

Spanish education folks

Oh, so it's like fruktkräm?

Eh, kinda. Kräm has a thicker consistency

My immune system works in a strange way. Even with a normal cold I immediately get 39-40 fever, feel like I'm about to die for 2 days but then it's suddenly over.

>read this thread
>start feeling sick

Wiki has it wrong, but I get it. I think I'm gonna prepare it today.

In South Brazil, Capivara Oil is also used. Pretty good (don't know why it's help, but do wonders). It's the fat under the capivara skin.

Was just thinking this, better close it down. It's all in your mind wether you get sick or not.

How is that wrong every time it gets cold in here I catch a cold being in cold temperatures 24/7 would make me catch colds all the time.

I live at the tip of Scotland and I've only been ill a handful of times in my life.

My family are all from Scotland and Norway so I guess its genetic.

My internet is shit though, so I guess you get what you're given.

Sudden temperature changes in your local climate and the fact that in warm humid environment """cold""" spreads faster.

>microbes of cold

i kek'd, anyway, it's the lack of sunlight that makes the viruses and bacteria less likely to be killed by UV rays so they can last for longer

Cold pandemics tend to be seasonal.

How it's happen in Brazil:
>temperature drop to 15ºC
>OHH MY GOD, IT'S COLD NOW
>people close their windows and let only air conditioned sucking sick air and trow in people face
>huge humidity gives the virus a longer life spawn
>entire company got sick
Also, the human contact. Hell, Brazilians love human contact.

nobody cares about brazil man
go be a lucio somewhere else

>nobody cares about brazil man
Thats right. Make fun of Germany refugees/imigrants problem are way better.

Do you want me to post liveleak videos of your average day in BR now?
Fuck off Lucio, fuck off

please do

youtube.com/watch?v=nY0ay-Mt6YY
What kind of videos do you like? I personalty love the "nigger got rekt by police" type.

woah

I like the 'thieves getting owned' ones

youtube.com/watch?v=jT8sEPY21qE
Maybe a soft beat up?

This quite much

I would get more cold as kid

youtube.com/watch?v=LDyeQFWdM80
History:
Some niggers start to make "clown tattoo" to symbolize police killers. When the police arrest one with such tattoo, force them to remove it.

Maybe some "instant karma ones":
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3s_cdNNU4
youtube.com/watch?v=TLT8oOI16l8

dank :)

kek

No city in Scandinavia can even be compared to any city in north of European Russia.

Wtf. The cold doesn't give you a disease. It's not some magical fog with flu in it.

Are you for real? There's no correlation between temperature and the likelihood to catch a cold. You're actually more likely to get sick during spring due to spores in the air, not even bacteria. I never thought Spaniards were this naive. By any chance, do you believe in Santa or the tooth fairy?

>average
>-10

look, a retard!

>There's no correlation between temperature and the likelihood to catch a cold
Well, your body get weaker during the winter because you spend to much energy keeping it warm.
You also drink less water in cold temperatures and have a poor ventilation in those times.