Bill Nye Saves The World Trailer

Bill Nye Saves The World Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=g-_HKOcYBK8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk
youtube.com/watch?v=oz6iRUhmXLs
youtube.com/watch?v=sT_bTnkwLuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That actually looks pretty fucking swell.

Who knows how well this will do after Reddit turned on him

why did reddit turn on him?

>Bill "race isn't real" Nye
I'll skip this ""scientist"" since i have published more papers than him

Guaranteed to be boycotted by righties, cause of science.

I have ALWAYS hated this faggot

apparently he hates kids
people will come up to him and ask him to sign stuff. he'll yell "fuck" and then just walk off.
when he's "on" he's chill.

Looks like you skip science in general.

Don't you mean (((science)))?

Ha. Rethuglicans and science don't exactly mix.

Maybe that's why more intellectual and sophisticated content like Rick and Morty is shunned from this backward site...

>bowtie

dropped

>science
Sort of dishonest to call entertainment science

Still looks like a decent show.

Science is racist though

>intellectual and sophisticated content like Rick and Morty
Best bait I've seen in days, keep them coming

He's less of a meme than Neil Degrasse Tyson at least. He's literally "I'm black and I'm a scientist. Isn't that a novel concept?"

>Hi I'm Bill Nye and I'm here to save the world by telling you if you dont vote for leftist globalist political parties you are a science denier who is killing the planet. Also race doesn't exist. Now where do I pick up my bag of shekels?

>Bill Nye the (((((((((science)))))))))) guy

Black science guy isn't a kike puppet though.
youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk

Trumpettes can't even comprehend high concept sci-fi because their little Drumpf brains are the size of walnuts.
That's why they neglect amazing shows like Firefly or Broad City

I don't care how much Sup Forums likes to hate on Tyson, he's alright in my book.

Yea he's pop-science, but I think it's actual good pop-science compared to a lot of the other bullshit

Great. Now I just need to find a way to hook this up to Netflix..

Broad City! remind me why i'm here instead of A.V. Club again???

this

>tfw global warming is real
>tfw there is an undeniable correlation between race and intelligence
>tfw you are the only person in the world who acknowledges both of these facts

I got my alternative facts, so its cool.
There's a war for info.

I liked the wacky backyard scientist meme these guys started but the pretentious scientist meme made popular by deGrasse Tyson is really tiresome. With Trump denying global warming I'm afraid that's the only angle he's going to cover.

You're not alone bud

Upvoted

I like Tyson because he's perhaps the only American black who actually has a life outside of being black.

Literally every other black celebrity is constantly going on about "as a black person" this and "being a black in [profession]" that. Like their skin color is their whole fucking identity and if you were to magically turn them white they'd suffer an existential crisis and commit suicide. You gotta respect Tyson for having a sense of self-identity that doesn't boil down to "AYO I'M FUCKIN BLACK".

Bowties are cool, you cunt.

believe me you're not alone

Bill Nye the "Bachelor's Degree in Engineering" Guy
Not even a scientist, just a shill
>science
Hahahahaha
I took Engineering and believe a globalist lie, I'm a scientist :DDD

Read a fucking book you science denying Leftist filth.

Sup Forums is filled with dumb niggers who don't believe in science

Amazon or Hulu bringing back Beakman's World when?

Glad to see he's going to talk about GMOs. As a researcher working on genetically modified crops, anything that makes the general public not think I'm Satan when I explain my career is a good thing.

Couldn't agree more. Too many people demonize GMOs when they do not properly understand them.

>Bill tackles

>Sex
>Global Warming
>GMO's

>filled with bottom of the barrel "hip and with it" Humor

>Netflix

>George Soros recently bought into Netflix Stock

(((((((((( P U R E C O I N C I D E N C E ))))))))))

dont let this slide

>I believe something that happens to be true because people told me
>I believe something that happens to be bullshit because different people told me
Youre just someone whos easily convinced by people you think you can trust. Belive me theres a shitload of you.

>Featuring Karlie Kloss

Major warning sign there.

>fist bumps
>dumb celebrity guests
>get "sciency"
>IM HERE TO SAVE THE WORLD

nah

I'm there with you. There exist people whose job it is to look at ancient bones and determine their ethnic origin. So there ARE evolutionary differences between different groups of people. There is no scientific reason to believe that everything above the neck was simply ignored evolution whilst everything else in the body was subject to it. But examining that would be racist. Actually, it would only be racist if it turned out there was a correlation between being brown and having a lower intelligence. If it turned out that whites were the less intelligent ones, it would be a progressive and important study.

All that being said, everyone deserves their fair shot at life and respect based on their actions. I would just like to be able to have an honest conversation about the matter. I'm a fan of truth and facts, even when they point out uncomfortable things.

It's a problem in the LGBTBBQ theater as well. Especially with characters in film and video games. They're lesbian/gay/trans before they are characters. It's actually insulting.

I don't see why anyone sees it as a personal slight, unless they know subconsciously that they are stupid

I'm glad I canceled 3 months ago. Fuck Netflix turned total SJW

Liberal (((science)))

>Bill will tackle sex, global warming, GMOs
>featuring Karlie Kloss

This isn't science, it's (((science)))

I am perfectly fine with Bill Nye but I would give my left nut for Beakman to come back

youtube.com/watch?v=oz6iRUhmXLs

what a champ

That's just your white privilege talking ;)

>Featuring Karlie Kloss

She's the epitome of the dumb air-headed bimbo blonde. She's literally "Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde" level of dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=sT_bTnkwLuE

this is the best you'll get

My beef with Tyson doesn't lie in his science or identity, but his shameless barrage of advertising throughout much of his content.

He's a sellout.

>went into this thread knowing there was going to be a comment like this

Yet I still clicked on it

Don't know why I come to Sup Forums if it's just Reddit and Sup Forums shit flinging all the time

I bet they did this just for the "Netflix and Bill" joke

>>>tfw global warming is real
>>tfw there is an undeniable correlation between race and intelligence
>>tfw you are the only person in the world who acknowledges both of these facts

i don't like it when tribalism gets in the way of facts either

Brian Greene is better, even if string theory was a meme. He made it accessible. Tyson pontificates.

It's because the labels have been given social value. So they use it, to the detriment of the individual more often than not IMO.

I won't watch it because bill nye is a cuck and I'm a tough guy with lots of sexual partners

While your point is well taken, did you see him on The Daily Show? He's a putz but still light years better than the trash that was on the show with him.

Kek, that's actually pretty based. Only a fucking normie wouldn't get sick of a bunch a people coming up to you constantly to fulfill their own selfish desire to meet a celebrity or get an autograph.

With ya

>Race differences are real, albeit I still look at people as individuals
>global warming is real, albeit not THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!

FUCK OFF NETFLIX MARKETERS

Tyson unfortunately has jumped on the "as a black man" bandwagon in recent years. Just as Jane McGonigal jumped on the "but I'm a girl" bandwagon. Both were doing fine in their careers before being stupid enough to try to get some fast mainstream cred by going sjw.

Most people don't hate GMOs, they hate the companies that create them.

Cry me a river. People who work for Comcast and Bank of America get spit on and hated all the time. You made your choice of who to work for, deal with the consequences.

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!!

Because 1/2chan is at least not totally SJWist like The SJW Club.

I don't like him.

I forgot everyone has 10000 different jobs to pick from.

Bil Nye the Bachelor of Arts guy.

If Beakman appeared on this new Nye show, my life would be complete.

>Bill Nye Saves The World
>Saves The World

He better start with the U.S. first because shit's fucked here.
I don't give a fuck about the rest of the world though.

shame i canceled netflix for being anti-white

>If it turned out that whites were the less intelligent ones, it would be a progressive and important study.

Publish a paper that says exactly that, then after you've won your Nobel prize say you had your data sets mixed up the entire time.

Bill Nye the shill guy.....no thanks.

Do you think the right hates science because they've been proven to have lower IQs?

Is this accurate?

>many years ago
>at grocery store with mom
>see bill nye
>excitedly tell me my "look it's bill nye!"
>he stops
>let's out the world's largest sigh
>he loudly sorta yells "God fucking dammit!"
>throws hid groceries on the floor
>storms out of the store

He's pretty well known for being an asshole around. Anyone around here will tell you

Nah, it's because they're bankrolled by corporations that contribute to climate change

The right only hates (((science))).

So does that mean you guys agree that jews are more intelligent than whites?

Nah, we just have actual morals.

that was pretty clear when it was mostly white people that voted for trump

Is Bill Nye /ourscienceguy/?

>taking the moral high ground
>on Sup Forums
Top kek.

no they'll believe it if it fits their narrative

Is this the most Reddit thing to ever exist?

>science

You dumb faggots do know "science" isnt something you can learn, right? That's like saying you can "learn food".Tell him to study whatever it is that Meme Nye the science meme has some shitty bachelors in.

This image physically reviles me.

>featuring a bunch of feminists, an asian guy and a black guy
>only one of the guests isnt a renowned sjw/feminist

What did the SJW guy mean by this?

is there anything she can't do?

>there's some science march or some shit
>it's about abortions

lol fuck this r*ddit garbage. not even clicking

God damn white people YOU'RE THE REASON TRUMP IS IN THE WHITEHOUSE BILL

Science isn't bad, The Bible itself harmonizes with scientific thought.

If you're gonna put the (((x))) on anything, put it on evolution which is not a scientific law and is very well an excuse for racism to be legitimized (see education in Nazi Germany for example).

friendly reminder

You forgot yourself.

you know writing "pseudo-intellectual rhetoricians" above an MSpaint collage doesn't actually mean anything, right?

>"righties don't like science!"
>"science is racist and sexist!"

So which is it?