Justice League Aims to Be the ‘Rebirth of Hope’

>[The] interesting thing is, on Man of Steel, in [Zack Snyder’s] head he had the storyline treatment of where they were going to go, and at the beginning of BvS it was even richer and deeper. The arc was BvS was the midway point and the darker movie. Hence what happens at the end; the whole tone of it was darker. If you play your story all at one level, there are no peaks and valleys, there’s no life.

>The great stories, the Greek tragedies, even life we have to be knocked down before we can build our way up. Justice League was always the rebirth of hope and the rise. People try to say that it’s a response to the backlash, and I’d definitely say that criticisms were heard, but it’s not like we threw everything out and started with a blank slate. It’s a bit like Star Wars. EmpireStrikes Back? Dark movie! But then Return of the Jedi is the rise and the rebuilding of hope.

>people didnt think this was all of part of Zacks plan

Smh now at least people know it was all intentionally planned

Hyped?

>he thinks they would ever admit to anything

oh well, they actually did

>"Mistakenly in the past I think the studio has said, 'Oh, DC films are gritty and dark and that’s what makes them different.' That couldn’t be more wrong," Johns told WSJ.

its too late for that

Lego DC Movie Universe imminent

>retarded children buying into PR again and lies so comic book fags become unpaid advertisement interns

when will you fucking morons learn

>Hope is a lynchpin of the DC movie universe
>Its pr now

Wake up

>All directors had to immediately say their movies were going to be FUN
>Wonder Woman was said to be "pretty dark" and now it's FUN AND JOYFUL LIKE DONNER'S SUPERMAN! Member Chris Reeves???
>Suicide Squad botched to be more FUN LIKE THE TRAILERS
>Every PR talk has to include "fun and optimism"
>The Rock explicitly calling FUN AND OPTIMISM a "tonal shift"

>Snyderfags who HATE Marvel's "fun" are now jumping on the fun bandwagon

you deserve to consume trash

Why is Batman surrounded by Asians, senpai?

>If you play your story all at one level, there are no peaks and valleys, there’s no life

He needs to listen to his own fucking advice.

The LEGO Batman movie is the best DC movie in a decade. Let that sink in.

>The Dark Knight
>2008

Better part of a decade niqqa.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

Definitely HYPE.

Why wouldn't they just do another reboot at this point? Would anyone really care? Salvage Ben and Irons, maybe Momoa Aquaman, burn the rest, start new.

The Dark Knight Returns adaptations had garbage voiceacting and were made with Korean slave animation.

At least post Gods and Monsters if you want to correct user.

>Script for THE FLASH on its 3rd or 4th rewrite, lost 2 directors, allegedly the last one dropped out because WB didn't want the story to have a certain "edge" anymore
>IT'S ALL PART OF THE PLAN

>‘Rebirth of Hope’

>want to dispute this
>TDK turns 10 next year
oh boy.

>Lego DC Movie Universe imminent

this is the official DCEU senpai

That means for the fans

can't wait!

fans already eat their shit and ask for more

Maybe you should stop fucking meming.

How many times can they fool y'all?

>>"Mistakenly in the past I think the studio has said, 'Oh, DC films are gritty and dark and that’s what makes them different.' That couldn’t be more wrong," Johns told WSJ.
This give me dread than hope as it implies it will be memes for years.

>It's the best because it has the highest numerical value on a review compiling website

Ratings were a mistake

Superman 2 wasn't fun... I remember it being dark and serious toned

I fucking hate this. Why can't we have a serious movie? I don't like seeing Affleck's Batman quip.

Nolan's movies were great for being serious toned
>TDKR was sure cheesy but the prisoner Bruce stuff was good

Why do they have to follow Marvel and make it funny?

Why couldn't they just watch BB and TDK to understand how Nolan did it.

Hell Nolan even said in an interview how he may have SOME funny lines in his movies but they are in no way comedic nor do they try to be.

Watching Justice League's teaser, the comedy is terrible and cringey

>Smh now at least people know it was all intentionally planned
Three incredibly shitty movies, the Flash being forced into a page one rewrite, the longstanding Wonder Woman disaster rumors and Affleck ditching the director's chair was part of the plan?

lmao

Just give me a Joker, Harley, Deadshot and Batman movie.

All I care about. Don't care about the Justice League nor Wonder Woman. But considering how things are going; WB is going to continue to release shitty movies that hardly anyone wants (i.e. Cyborg).