The very people who invented the concept of the red pill, the concept you all hold most dear, are transgender sjw jews

The very people who invented the concept of the red pill, the concept you all hold most dear, are transgender sjw jews.

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Lily and Lana (formerly Andrew and Laurence) Wachowski pictured, directed the Matrix.

>red pill inventors go full degenerates
>red pill inventors become walking red pills

Turns out the blue pill is an estrogen pill

fpbp

The thing about Sup Forums is there's very few people who will reject a good idea. If someone you normally disagree with says that the sky is blue, you should accept that it is true - that doesn't validate the rest of their claims.

This is a divide and conquer leftist tactic, but the red pill is just a fucking meme so who the hell cares

Turns out you can take one pill after you've taken the other. Because ingesting a pill in the Matrix means NOTHING

Good movies that provoked the thoughts of more able minds while these men hit the glass ceiling and decided to am become females. For whatever reason, I think just because they wanted hair.

There were references to the concept long before The Matrix. Just because the people that popularized the concept went full degenerate doesn't mean that the concept itself is the same.

No, Sup Forums will reject an idea base solely on where it came from, psychology is a massively important field and helps a huge number of people but Sup Forums just dismisses it as "jewish tricks" most of the time.

>implying Sup Forums is one person
>implying jewish tricks are ever a good idea

It's not so much jewish tricks as it is influenced by people. It's a science that is constantly manipulated by confirmation bias.

They took the ultimate red pill.
If you can't beat them, join them

Actually they stole it from a writer who submitted a script.

>invent

It was stolen from Grant Morrison's The Invisibles. They even had copies of the comic on set while shooting

Some parts of it change all the time, like any field, but basic areas like CBT have remained pretty much constant in their practice since their birth.

Oddly enough that's a line from Matrix Reloaded.

Do you post this thread every night or just when you're bored?

I remember hearing one of them got his dick cut off but I'm kind of surprised his brother would do it too. Is it gay to have sex with your transgendered sibling?

The brothers admittedly stole and mashed up Alice in Wonderland, The Odyssey, & 70's kung fu movies.
Why am I supposed to be impressed again?
They're degenerate hacks who got lucky & hit the lotto.
What did they do with their "intelligence"?
Hacked their cocks off...

id kiss lana's mouth no homo

When you stare into the abyss...

The Wachowski Sisters?

Woah, didn't know the other one was also a tranny

Right

Wait, so calling "opening your eyes" is now attributed to two mentally ill people because they thought of a catchy name for it for a movie?

>mohammed pls