Now that I have your attention I need you to listen closely

Now that I have your attention I need you to listen closely.

I am going to post a picture.

I want you to look at it and closely analyze it.

Then tell me how you feel about it ok.

Not white

Also shill and bot thread so get ready

I'm going to post just one more ok?

wow '666' really makes me think

This is the last one, please tell me how they make you feel.

They look pretty white to me. Unless you mean they aren't fat neckbeards like you. Then yeah they are probably latina.

Nothing new.

Cherrypicking.

The jews are not behind any-fucking-thing.

For the last time one jewish family does not represent all the bunch. The only reason why jews are so succesful is because they score 124 average linguistical IQ while other races barely reach 100. This makes them prosper in business, art and journalism far above the ignorant lot of their countries.

The only reason why you are so inclined to believe in a jewish conspiracy is because your dumb brain can't process that what those degenerate journalists and film-makers have in common is that they were raised by the western marxist education system and not the fact that they are jewish. There are plenty of western-born and -raised who advocate for globalism and are not jewish.

Even some arabs, like Obama.

I'm done with this "the jews are evil" bullshit. It just shows how retarded Sup Forums is and how they refuse to take responsibility for their shitty societies and must blame an external force.

Hispanics like you are a cancer

low-res faggot

Did he seriously say this.

the book shelves between the couch resemble swatsikas?

Hue

This post is exceptional

right

also

SATAN CHECKED

I feel like you should show more women dressed like patriotic sluts.....for research purposes.

read culture of critique.

Is this supposed to make me mad? I live in Berkeley and these girls would probably get stoned.

haha dude

I don't give a shit about your next pictures but have a bump for the attention grabbing image and the satanic trips.

What he really said:
>alexsoros
>All flags still standing! Hello #vienna! If there is one place that has experience in dissolution it is here. #sacherhotel #brexit #farce
This is a NatSoc FalseFlag thread. Sage.

>those busted butterfaces

Woops forgot to type.

>Yeah Jews rule you.
>But they totally aren't a tribe or a nation or anything, DUMMY.
>Hostile parallel societies don't intrinsically lead to conspiracy.
>The Protocols haven't been proven completely legitimate and aren't obviously what Jews are using.

Kys cuck.

Wait is the georges son?

>2016
>still basing an arguement on an anti-semitic fictional work of the 19th century

Kill yourself.

Yes, that's the new picture.

Go check again and look a little lower. Here's the new screen shot I just took.

He deleted the original post and posted a new pic saying all flags are still standing

No, it's still there. You just have to scroll down a little lower.

He hinted at Brexit

ITS THE CURRENT YEAR.

Bumping

Soros kid hinted at the Brexit vote ending in leave

that's the newest picture, you need to scroll down further

this fucker knew about brexit

I can see him holding the sword. I can and will cooperate at any level if contacted.

Reckon you can get my info. Expecting your call.

Soros bought a gold miner a little while ago using a ton of money.

Then after brexit, the price of gold went way up.
They are lining their pockets for something big soon. They were expecting leave by Brexit.

also...my first post just disappeared?? what the fuck

>the day user became Soros new henchman

Did it?

kek