Why does crime increase as the black population increases?

Why does crime increase as the black population increases?

Blacks are poor and poor people do most all crime.
Blacks nominally have no strong motivation to self-improve and too many rich blacks are just hood rats given money thrown at them.

Niggers in the US are poor, and poor people either go to school and become somebody, or they become criminals and kill somebody. I'm assuming most niggers becom the later.

Because wherever niggers go, they must also nig.

no it's because they are subhuman niggers

if you were looking for an answer from black people they are too busy doing what we despise the most.

I'm not sure the poorest country in Europe should be talking about subhumans.

>his country has a nigger president

>poor
That excuse is entirely invalid. They're just plain stupid, regardless of income level.

That just proves they're dumber, not more violent.

Blacks have low IQ, an inability to empathize with others, lack critical thinking and abstract thinking skills, and are too short-sighted to understand that their actions may have unintended consequences

>2010 U.S. census:
11.5 million blacks living below the poverty line.
15.5 million Whites living below the poverty line.

Bullshit. There are twice as many whites as blacks in poverty in the US, blacks still commit the majority of crime.

In every single muti-racial society on Earth, whether it's France, or the US, or South Africa, or Canada, blacks commit a ludicrously disproportionate number of the violent crimes.

It's not racism. It's not their economic condition. It's not education
It's genes

You, of all people, should understand the correlation.

it's all said right here. thank you user. 10/10

Ok, and?

Because they cannot maintain civil society anywhere. They simply can't. They are, on average, lazy and stupid.

Because white people feel threatened, that their priviledge will be under attack. So they actively start to discriminate the black population so that their only way to survive is commiting crime.

Its all Social engineering altering your perspective. If this election and Brexit prove anything its that you should not fully believe everything you read or hear unless witnessed personally

Blacks in America have a murder per capita rate equivalent to most African countries
Whites in America have a murder per capita rate equivalent to most European countries

Only counting whites, America would have a crime rate similar to Belgium

>poor

In regards to IQ, a black friend of mine, believes that this hill in Florida is really powered by Ghost.
He believes, that his car is pushed up by a spirit of mysterious force. I do not believe he took physics at all. But lacks the critical thinking to understand that you roll backwards

Low IQ. That's it.

Majority of criminals have low IQ.

>That judgemental look on his face

Every time I swear. Asians aren't self hating like whites, they have no problem calling out a nigger
Japan is hilariously racist

INHERENT
VICE

Combine their low IQ with their nearly 75% fatherless homes and it should be no surprise at all that blacks are overrepresented in our prisons.

Nigs gonna nog

Look at this shit

Even back in the 1700's before white people had any of this technology, we never had anything like this in our cities
Children could play openly in the street without parental supervision

>Ctrl + F
No "Warrior Gene"

>Ctrl + F
No "Warrior Gene"

>Ctrl + F
No "Warrior Gene"

Exactly. Jamal didn't cause the financial crash or heist a bank flawlessly, Jamal robbed a 7/11 then tripped over his own fucking pants.

I'm sure someone has already said it but "ghetto" black culture glorifies doing "gangsta shit" like drugs, crime, etc while ridiculing/beating any black person who wants to be educated as an "Uncle Tom". It's kind of sad really.

Because blacks are natural criminals

source

waited 4 this, culture is not the reason.

It's just natural for them. Look at any former European colony in Africa.

It's not the reason, but it also certainly isn't helping combat the reason.

(You)

It's pure coincidence.

Crime is correlated with poverty. Only poor people commit crimes.

Due to institutional discrimination black people are poor. So niggers are violent criminals.

>this guy
>culture is not the reason

Honestly:
I believe the Human equivalent of the captivity behaviour you see in some animals is more prone and materialises differently in certain races.

i.e. drunk Abos and Native Indians, housebound NEETs and Whales in the West and violent niggers.

Oxytocin

>P.S. I know fuck all about biology, I do computers n electronics.

Simply put,
White Racism

so there forth why do white not commit as much crime as niggers when there are more that live in poverty

>mfw Asians aren't even represented on the murder chart
Based af, would let immigrate/10

kek m8

It's interesting how they're poor in 100% of the countries they run too. When you said that "institutional racism" made them poor, were you trying to say "low IQ?"

Glad you asked. The truth is is that high intelligence is needed in the population in order to sustain a livable democracy. And it just so happens that all sub Saharan Africans are below an intelligence line that enables them to be able to be smart enough to trust each other, be upwardly mobile, and engage in the community. This intelligence can be gagued by the IQ test, which tests left brain thinking, that has more to do with mathematical calculations, but nevertheless it is an excellent benchmark for intelligence in humans.