BTFO

HAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/JuddGoldstein/status/829450572604469248

netflix took down the original video then re-uploaded it to clear the down votes

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JuddGoldstein/status/829450572604469248
twitter.com/JuddGoldstein
youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOLDSTEIN

THIS IS REDDIT, THIS IS MEMES

drumpf is ORANGE

>twitter.com/JuddGoldstein/status/829450572604469248
Still up for me with 36K dislikes.

>this is the average Sup Forumsack

>twitter.com/JuddGoldstein/status/829450572604469248
He looks like he wears diapers

its 37k dislike here senpai

I'm sure the disabled ratings and comments as well. That's what they always do.

Didn't Dear White People come out years ago?

1.) The original video is still up

2.) It still has likes/comments enabled

FAKE NEWS

I'm on Netflix right now and you can't watch it, comment or read comments, or view likes.

Evidently this is a show based on the movie.

Original was taken down and re-uploaded to clear the like/dislike counter and comments. New one is up and they're currently deleting comments. user meant that while they haven't disabled ratings and comments yet, they're likely to do so soon.

This.

>netflix took down the original video then re-uploaded it to clear the down votes
Well thats obviously fake, I can sill see the dislike I left earlier.

>this is (you)

>twitter.com/JuddGoldstein
>AnimeRight
I sometimes forget what faggots im with on this site

Jesus tittyfucking christ, fucking saved.

Where do you think you are? Metafilter is down the hall to the left

That's great

White people should make a show called "Yo Niggers"

I don't care if we're two months in, give this man the "Memelord of the Year" award already. Ebic.

Stop bullying user.

That is awesome, why are libshits so hateful?

You lost. Deal with it.

WTF are you talking about? it's still there
youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA

I think they're not hating on the fact that he's a trump supporter, I think it's the memeful otaku sign combined with the image of a chubby off-looking kinda short guy with two caps on top of each other.

>implying Sup Forums is white

diversity is our strength, m8

THIS JUST IN

NETFLIX IS SHILLING OVERTIME ON Sup Forums

Latino Sup Forumstard here, this is the truth. Sup Forums has more racial diversity than buzzfeeds writing staff.

Serious question. Could someone explain an user who's not from the US why Trump supporters get angry when they/Trump get called Nazis in public and proceed to explain why they're not and they're totally against racism, yet these guys are celebrating with a Nazi pizza? are you supporting the idea or not?

I'm just trying to understand you americans but you're making it hard.

Here's a radical idea...

Not all Trump supporters think the same.

>OP says they took it down and REUPLOADED IT TO CLEAR DISLIKES
>the reading comprehension of (You)

But they all seem to think their president DOES think the same, or at least in my point of view, like that's why they'd vote for him. Then again I'm always experiencing all of this purely by Sup Forums osmosis while trying to find internet entertainment or anything ele, so not sure how valid that is.

>That description
Here let me fill in the rest
>Our heroes journey through the racis-ayuss hallways and learn the benefits of affirmative action an shieet

Polititions always try to convince people they want what the people want. It's how you get votes. But just because they voted for him, doesn't mean they share every feeling with his entire constituency.

calm down lad, your feminism is showing

>use rhetoric that says all white people are ___, when most of them are as broke as (((they))) say the darker skinned people are
>lose the election because of it

>now double down on that same rhetoric
>????
liberals and the main stream media, when will they learn? at this rate, not until its too late

>people getting asshurt over dear white people because of the title

All it was about was some negress realizing that getting ironically angry over old shit such as racial shitflinging was tired and the new black "struggle" was about gays.

Sup Forums's definition of Nazism is different from the average Joe's one-word-to-say-all-the-isms.

Also the Nazi pizza is obviously just doing it for the memes.

The swastika on the pizza is a fucking 4/10 Photoshop